»
Topic: What's reasonable parking?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jun 22, 2019 1:24 PM by: Judge Keller®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

What's reasonable parking?

Posted: Jun 16, 2019 7:38 PM

My wife's got us tickets to the Charlotte game. What's decent parking prices/location for a game. Been a while since we attended a game. Appreciate it.

Rich and Rose.

Park at the Y-beach and

[1]
Posted: Jun 16, 2019 11:34 PM

take the bus to the game and back to the Y-beach. Price is right.

Re: Park at the Y-beach and

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 10:58 AM

Appreciate it. Never have done that. But I'll look into that. Stubhub is beyond what seems reasonable to me. My first game was against NC in 1986 with Kenny Flowers and Rodney Williams and those guys. Parking was a tad cheaper back then. Thanks again.

Re: What's reasonable parking?

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 8:01 AM

Whatever you feel comfortable paying for , Rich and Rose .

People helping people ;)

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 11:02 AM

I guess I'm old and remember parking from the Danny Ford "three yards and a cloud of dust" days. My buddy's and my first ballgame, we got there like three hours early. As soon as the gates opened no one was going in. But we did. Didn't want to be unable to find our seats in case butts covered the seats letters/numbers. We were the first in the stadium. Still laugh about that. By the time the game rolled around, we were so sore from sitting in the west end zone seats we were glad to have a chance to stand! Dumb, excited kids. :)

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 11:23 AM

Spots go from anywhere from $10 - $50. Obviously, the higher price lots tend to be 1. really close. 2. really secure. Or both(at those prices it should be right)?
I am told you can find $5 spots farther out; I have never been that brave or willing to walk that distance. The distance isn't the problem; it's the thought of leaving my vehicle in some "seedy looking" area! My suggestion is the $15 lot off of Moorehead. The people who own the spot stay there and cookout and watch every vehicle that comes and goes in the entire time. And, it's only about .7 mi. from the stadium.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 1:02 PM

Appreciate that. I'll give that a look. My wife paid for the hotel and tickets for my birthday. Least I could do is parking. And I promised to take her out for fine dining. I suggested Mac's. She suggested we try something a little more upscale. I said how much upperscalish can you get? ;)

Rick Erwin’s is great.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 1:24 PM

Costs a little more than Mac’s though. ;)

2019 white level member

Umm, I think the Charlotte vs Clemson game is at Death Valley not

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 1:10 PM

at BOA Stadium in Charlotte. All parking passes at Clemson have gotten to be outrageously priced. I have used the ParkWiz app for BOA parking for every year we played in the ACCCG in Charlotte and can usually find parking for $15 to $30. Cheaper farther out but the benefit is you’re not stuck in close to stadium traffic so quicker exit!

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: Two pairs of tickets (four (4) total) and a parking pass from a season ticket holder. Both pairs are...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1344 people have read this post