Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PARKING
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 3,645

PARKING

Sep 10, 2019, 7:09 PM

Sorry for this long post. I just need some advice. I have tickets to the Clemson Charlotte game. I was blessed to be able to purchase the tickets so that I can bring my nephew (special needs) and some other children to the game. I’ve only been to one game and that was last year when a dear friend who is a very experienced ?? Clemson fan brought myself and my husband. I know the Tiger Walk is 2 hours before kickoff. I realize I will have to park in public parking and I’ll have to pay for that. What I need to know is this. I want the children to experience the Tiger Walk. I know we will have to walk but they are children so I don’t want to walk their legs off. Where’s the closest public parking to lot 5 (I think that’s where the Tiger Walk is)? My nephew is special needs but he is perfectly able to walk. His problem is mainly extreme anxiety, intellectual disability and that type of thing. It will be 3 adults and 4 kids ages 7-11. I’m just trying not to cause them to have to walk too awful far. If it can’t be avoided then we will do the best we can. Thank you for any suggestions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PARKING

Sep 10, 2019, 7:23 PM

Parking at NewSpring and taking the shuttle might be the best thing for all of you. I’m no expert but we have so many guys/gals that should be able to share their wisdom with you.

Let’s help this young lady out with parking, suggestions please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 10, 2019, 7:26 PM

NewSpring requires a parking pass, doesn't it?
If you get to Y-Beach early enough there is paid public parking and a shuttle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 10, 2019, 7:30 PM

See I told you we would have some wisdom coming! Thanks for helping I would have cost them money already...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sep 10, 2019, 7:33 PM

stubhub has NewSpring parking passes for under $10, so even cheaper than Y-beach (Snow Family Recreation Center).

https://www.stubhub.com/clemson-tigers-football-tickets-clemson-tigers-football-clemson-clemson-memorial-stadium-parking-lots-9-21-2019/event/104017465/?sort=price+asc

Lot 5 passes start at $250. wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 10, 2019, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: PARKING ]

Thank you so very much!!!

Sep 10, 2019, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: PARKING ]

Thank you so much. God Bless.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: PARKING ]

If you park at NewSpring, Seneca Creek Meadow, or Snow, you can take the shuttle bus. It will drop you off at the baseball stadium. You can go through the gates where they drop you off and it's a flat walk to Lot 5 and not that far. If you go up the steps, you will come more to the Littlejohn side.

For the return, just go back to the baseball stadium and the shuttle will take you back. They go to all of the lots on the return (NewSpring first, then SCM, and finally Snow). They do start running before the game is over, but I'm not sure how early.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 8:00 PM

I recommed parking at New Spring Church and riding the bus in to the Campus. I think the cost is $25. The bus drops you off near McFadden so you will be close to tiger walk. That that may work for you and the kids get to ride the bus. It will also take you back after the game. Since is will be a night game, you can leave a little early and beat the rush of the bus.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:04 PM

We actually thought about leaving early from the game because we will have a 90 minute drive home and church on Sunday morning. But, if we leave early will we have to walk all the way back to the NewSpring Church or does the bus start taking people back before the game is even over???

Sep 10, 2019, 8:13 PM

IF your nephew's family has a handicapped license plate, they may have the hanging temporary handicapped parking tag that hangs from the rear view mirror.

This would give you access to the ADA Parking at Sikes Hall and the ADA buses that run to and from the stadium. I know you said he can walk, but take advantage of this if you can because it is there for situations like this. It allowed me to see games last year when I was unable to walk due to illness last year.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Sep 10, 2019, 8:13 PM

And ADA Parking at Sikes Hall is FREE.

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Sep 10, 2019, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: PARKING ]

We don’t have a handicapped sticker. Physically he’s fine. Emotionally he’s not.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:05 PM

I have a parking pass for New springs church, you can ride the shuttle. I bought a parking pass closer to the stadium for this game. If you want the new springs pass I will give it to you. Kids are the most important thing! Let me know we can work it out how I get it to u,

Sep 10, 2019, 9:11 PM

Can you give me your email or name on fb? I’m still new at this Tigernet and not great at using it. Sorry.

Sep 10, 2019, 9:15 PM

Kweed03@aol.com

Sep 10, 2019, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: PARKING ]

very highly recommend the New Springs Lot ( lots of room to tailgate ) -- bus/shuttle runs every 10/15 minutes or so before,during & after the game -- leave the game a little early and you'll be,out of traffic and home in no time --Go Tigers !!!

Sep 10, 2019, 9:16 PM

the bus /shuttle is ""FREE"" with parking pass !!

Sep 10, 2019, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: PARKING ]

Thank you all so very much!!! I’m kinda a new Tiger fan so I’m lost. Lol

Sep 10, 2019, 11:33 PM

I have a pass for Lot 10 you can have for free. It’s on the other side of the cemetery from Death Valley. Easy walk to the stadium and tiger walk. Commish252@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2019, 5:36 AM

Can I have your email or your name on fb so I can contact you that way?

Sep 11, 2019, 8:12 AM

Commish252@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2019, 9:01 AM

Check your T-Mail, I have a lot 3A pass that you can have for the UNCC game. I will put my contact information in the T-Mail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 11:15 AM

Thank you but the Charlotte game is the only game I will be attending.

Sep 11, 2019, 11:28 AM

UNCC = University of North Carolina Charlotte....good luck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Sep 11, 2019, 12:00 PM

Sorry. So the 3A pass is for the game on 9/21? I’m new to this. I apologize.

Sep 11, 2019, 11:42 AM

If you will call me...I may have a cheaper better situation for you...910-540-2849

Replies: 26
| visibility 3,645
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic