Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Overlooked Issue
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,113

Overlooked Issue

Sep 21, 2018, 3:59 PM

I've seen guys that seem dehydrated at times this season. I've considered 2 options for this.

1) The water quality being provided is lack luster
2) The water boys(or girls) aren't getting their fast enough.

Being that Clemson is a top tier university with state of the art technology this can not be a water quality issue, thus it must be the athleticism of the water individual at fault.

Water is essential for Life...much less performance. A dehydrated 5* will preform like a 2* which, frankly is not the Standard of Best that Dabo has implemented.

If we want our boys to preform and perspire we must provide! #Protect the player

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Overlooked Issue

Sep 21, 2018, 4:02 PM

I agree. I've seen cramping pick up a lot recently, and look at this picture. What does KB NOT have in his hand? Water. The man is hurt, laying it all on the line for his team, and we can't hime some water? Johnny water boy better put some hustle into his step because that's not a championship performance. SMH.

Sep 21, 2018, 4:03 PM

So . . .

Sep 21, 2018, 5:06 PM

Now I know why you have have only 2 posts. Read up on dehydration and cramps, then post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2018, 5:12 PM

Hydration starts days before ppl. This is not a day of , type issue!

Sep 21, 2018, 5:24 PM

It may not be cramps, but dehydration does affect neurological function and decision making. I think all @rking is saying is that a few midweek wind sprints for the water crew wouldn't hurt. I want to see every Tiger with a green gatorade cup in hand. It can only benefit Clemson

Sep 21, 2018, 8:40 PM

I realize that hydration is a daily thing and not a day of thing. I’m merely making an assumption based on what I see during game day.

It’s literally what everybody does about Trevor Lawrence and Kelly Bryant, except this effects everyone and can be prevented with the help of diligent light footed water individuals.

Sep 21, 2018, 8:55 PM

I think eking is all over this. More athletic water boys /girls and a better quality of water is right on the money!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,113
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic