Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
the real question going forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

the real question going forward

Oct 14, 2017, 11:13 PM

is can bryant play against g tech and stay healthy..if not we are done..no way we win the rest of our games with cooper at qb

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the real question going forward

Oct 14, 2017, 11:16 PM

The real question I see where is the deep ball and the back shoulder throw. Deon and Kelly should have been working on this all summer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 11:20 PM

maybe I'm delusional, but I think we can win out with HJ. We'll finish 9-3 with ZC. Let's just hope KB is okay (more with the concussion) and that it's not a high ankle sprain because that will linger the rest of the season

Oct 14, 2017, 11:28 PM

If someone told me on Friday morning that we would score 24 points, I'd have been certain we would have won. Our defense (starters) hasn't let anyone do to them what Cuse did.

I am still scratching my head on what happened.

Anyway, if our defense plays like they did the 1st 6 games...we'll be fine.

Message was edited by: Memphis Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our offense actually only scored 17 points***

Oct 14, 2017, 11:31 PM

Re: Our offense actually only scored 17 points***

Oct 14, 2017, 11:49 PM

If you noticed Syracuse's gameplan it was as good as they could've drawn up on o and d.

Offense ran great scripted plays and scored first, quick passes, screens, fake screens and move the pocket deep pass to very skilled wr. Hurry up that had our d sucking wind, first half.

That final drive they were runnning for big chunks of yards. Our d was toast.

Their d did nothing much special we provided KB as a crash test dummy to limp around and take multiple hits, then brought in inexperience. Feast/ETN had 12 carries. Terrible gameplan.

Perfect storm for Syracuse who is getting better weekly.

I don’t put this loss on the defense

Oct 14, 2017, 11:41 PM [ in reply to Re: the real question going forward ]

Sometimes you aren’t going to have an NFL-quality game defensively. You run into a bad matchup or a guy that just goes off. Sometimes you have to win in a shootout. We have the talent onboard that should allow us to win a shootout with Syracuse with or without Kelly Bryant. I’m definitely disappointed in the lack of development in Cooper. He’s been here long enough. If he is the backup he should be able to run our offense MUCH better than we’ve seen against Wake or Syracuse. Coach Streeter, what up???

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Defense was slap worn out

Oct 14, 2017, 11:52 PM

They have had to carry an offense that at times couldn't keep them off of the field for 7 weeks, turn around and play a Friday night game on the road 1k miles away. I imagine that was the worst they will look all year. Let's look to GT game and see what's up then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic