Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day

Dec 10, 2018, 2:20 PM

Out of the commits we currently have now for 2019 and future commits come early signing period which will enroll in January?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day

Dec 10, 2018, 2:29 PM

There isn't a list. You have to piece it together through recruit interviews and web posts.

Dec 10, 2018, 4:08 PM

I dont follow those recruitment sites and rankings its overrated and a waste of time.

Then why ask here?***

Dec 10, 2018, 5:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Then why ask here?***

Dec 10, 2018, 8:49 PM

Why not?

"its overrated and a waste of time"***

Dec 11, 2018, 7:00 AM

The 247 commit list shows early enrollees with the clock by their names

Dec 10, 2018, 2:37 PM

Go check it out!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2019-Football/Commits/

Dec 10, 2018, 2:38 PM

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2019-Football/Commits/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2018, 2:44 PM

Phommachanh, Ngata, Spector, Lay, Rayburn, Cash, Orhorohoro, Reuben, Jones, Thornton, Zanders, Charleston, Swanson

Uncommitted by enrolling in January-Crouch, Putnam, Davis

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't Ladson one also ?

Dec 10, 2018, 2:46 PM

Thought I read/heard that somewhere.

Re: Isn't Ladson one also ?

Dec 10, 2018, 2:49 PM

I think Ladson is on the list as well but haven’t confirmed that one yet.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isn't Ladson one also ?

Dec 10, 2018, 6:42 PM

Ladson will sign early ... but will not enroll early per my info.

Dec 10, 2018, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day ]

Absolutely insane that we could have half of a possible 30 man class enroll early!

That's huge for a lot of these guys that many consider to be recruits who need to develop some before they are ready to contribute.

Dec 10, 2018, 2:53 PM

I think that might’ve played a role in their recruitment as well. Easy for coaches to be more confident that they can develop a guy when they can get a 7 month head start on them.

Dec 10, 2018, 2:55 PM

Very good point. Especially for those guys who some think are listed at DE as recruit but may be planning to bulk up to DT while at Clemson.

Dec 10, 2018, 10:48 PM

Early enrollment and preparation are critical to next season with number of graduates and pro prospects as undergrads as well. We lose quite a bit of talent and equally important experience.

Next year’s team will be talented, but lack a degree of experienced depth compared to our last two squads. Our defense will involve something of a rebuild while offensively we will be more than capable.

Go Tigers ??!!

Dec 10, 2018, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day ]

Early enrollment and preparation are critical to next season with number of graduates and pro prospects as undergrads as well. We lose quite a bit of talent and equally important experience.

Next year’s team will be talented, but lack a degree of experienced depth compared to our last two squads. Our defense will involve something of a rebuild while offensively we will be more than capable.

Go Tigers ??!!

Dec 11, 2018, 3:09 AM

It honestly scares me on how many people were losing on defense.
Christian wilkins
Dexter Lawrence
C. Ferrell
Austin bryant
Possibly tre lamar "currently has a 1st round grade"
kendall joseph
Treyvon mullen
And thats just off the top of my head
Offensively were losing
Hyatt
Pullard
I think our center facnelli
hunter renfrow
And garret willams " he might go serve in the military"

Dec 11, 2018, 12:11 PM

Don't forget Albert Huggins. Even though he's not a starter, he's been a vital part of our DT rotation.

Dec 11, 2018, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day ]

Pollard is a junior. Has he said he's leaving early for some reason?

Offensively we will be losing Hyatt and Falcinelli on the OL and Renfrow as our slot receiver. We're also gonna lose Adam Choice, but we have tons of depth at RB. Even though we will miss Renfrow, I think either Kendrick or possibly Rodgers would be a very capable replacement in the slot for Renfrow.

There's no doubt that our defense will take a step back next year, but we with the talent we have returning and the experience they've gotten this year, I still have complete faith that Venables will be able to field a top 10 defense. Our offense should be considerably better next year overall, even with the 3 starters we are losing.

The team won't have the same level of senior leadership as this year's team, but given the talent across the board I think it would be crazy to predict anything less than a playoff berth next year. I would predict that it will once again be a battle between us and Bama for the championship again next year with UGA making it to the playoff again next year along with Oklahoma, OSU or Michigan.

Dec 11, 2018, 10:07 PM

Pullard hasnt confirmed hes leavinv, bug it seems to be very likely, the whispers is hes a day 2 player meaning 2nd or 3rd rounder,
Its just weird that were losing such a big chunk at once.
Alson kn huggins i didnt know he was leaving. Is he a senior?? And im forgetting he is

Dec 11, 2018, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day ]

That’s also big for next year’s class. Means we’re able to fill a ton of scholarships because we can count at least 7-8 (depending on Belk’s) against last year’s class - and that’s not counting any early enrollees from last year. Given the crazy amount of talent we’re in on for next year, that is critical.

Dec 11, 2018, 3:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day ]

From what ive seen on these sites is putnam is favored at 76 percent to sign with fsu.. It boggles my mind if that happens... I also dont understand why neither one of the top 2 dts we offered didnt choose us. I mean we got 2 5 star des youd be coming intona stacked line

Dec 11, 2018, 3:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Our commits & recruitment targets early signing day ]

From what ive seen on these sites is putnam is favored at 76 percent to sign with fsu.. It boggles my mind if that happens... I also dont understand why neither one of the top 2 dts we offered didnt choose us. I mean we got 2 5 star des youd be coming intona stacked line

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic