Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Recruiting Footprint Has Changed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Our Recruiting Footprint Has Changed

May 3, 2019, 2:04 PM

I will leave the subject title as shown but in deference to the erudite tugboat captain from Yulee, FL, I will show it here in the body of my post as ------

"OUR RECRUITING PAWPRINT HAS CHANGED"

It was only a very few years ago when our recruiting base was confined to a few of the Southeastern states. Once in awhile we would nab a recruit from a more distant place but that was a rare occasion. We depended primarily on prospects in North and South Carolina and Georgia.

We are now in the fruit harvesting business, cherry picking the top prospects from the Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border. We now have committed, the top prospects from Maryland and Florida. We anticipate the commitment of the No.1 or No. 2 from California (depending on which service we choose) the No. 1 in Georgia and N. 1 in South Carolina. And. we not done yet. We lead for several more who may not be No. 1 in their state but rank very close to the top.

Our two recent national championships, the stability of our coaching staff, the character of our recruits and coaching staff, our excellent academic programs, our graduation rates, our athletic facilities, our support staff and programs and a host of other attributes all add up to being a strong magnet for attracting top talent. Compared to other major programs, Dabo and staff do not throw out offers as if it were confetti. Our staff has developed high standards that often times excludes a highly rated prospect from receiving an offer from Clemson.

Our coaching staff has developed a program that has taken us to the top of the mountain and that program contains all the factors needed to sustain the program atop that mountain. "The best is yet to come" is no longer a dream, it's a fact.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our Recruiting Footprint Has Changed

May 3, 2019, 2:06 PM

Recruiting Pawprint*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 3, 2019, 2:12 PM

I wish I had used that term. Do you own the copyright? If the usage of the term is not over ten cents, I'll make the change.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 2:13 PM

2chee dug...2chee.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Our Recruiting Footprint Has Changed ]

I just use what thou hast given .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 3, 2019, 2:21 PM

;)

May 3, 2019, 3:39 PM

Our recruiting Pawprint is now where ever the best players live, specifically TX, CA, FL, OH, TN, VA as well as our own backyard. Christian Wilkins from CT.

Our recruiting Pawprint is now where ever the best players live, specifically TX, CA, FL, OH, TN, VA as well as our own backyard. Christian Wilkins from CT.

May 3, 2019, 3:53 PM

Say it again for the people in the back.

May 3, 2019, 4:28 PM

OUR RECRUITING PAWPRINT IS NOW WHERE EVER THE BEST PLAYERS LIVE, SPECIFICALLY TX, CA, FL, OH, TN, VA AS WELL AS OUR OWN BACKYARD. CHRISTIAN WILKINS FROM CT.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

top 2 from FL....PAWPRINT***

May 3, 2019, 5:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is going to be an unprecedented run***

May 3, 2019, 8:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic