Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our 2014 Defense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,275

Our 2014 Defense

May 13, 2014, 4:39 PM

IF we play defense like we did against OSU, there is not a game on our schedule that we cannot win and that includes
FSU., Our defense must be aggressive, we must show a wide variety of different sets and change them up frequently at the line of scrimmage and we must tackle clean but very hard. We should study what Auburn did to FSU until the 4th quarter when they stopped being so unpredictable and resorted to set defenses. Jameis or whatever his name is can be a very ordinary QB when he is forced to think----which clearly is not his strong point. The seems to be missing quite a few brain cells based on his recent actions! I wonder if the Heisman committee is having second thoughts?.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you referring to the

May 13, 2014, 4:48 PM

part where we gave up 35 points?

Re: Our 2014 Defense

May 13, 2014, 4:49 PM

I don't want to give up 400+ yards of offense and 27 first downs to FSU.

or the part where

May 13, 2014, 4:51 PM

FSU realized that Auburn new the play signals and they didn't stop them after they started hiding what they were calling in...I blame that on Jimbo 100% bc if you have an ex coach on the opposing sidelines you better mix it up.

May 13, 2014, 6:02 PM

Believe the defense in general will be better and a more consistent offense will help the defense.

May 13, 2014, 6:12 PM

Too many badly busted assignments in the secondary to single out that game as a good defensive effort. If you give up 35 points and over 400 yards of offense, your defense DID NOT win it for you...your offense did.

I'm having second thoughts about reading anymore of your

May 13, 2014, 6:31 PM

posts. Inslutting Weinsteion is so 2 weeks ago. The guy won the Heisman & hasn't lost a game; give it a rest.

Also, his success last season is merely setting up Stephone Anthony for an unbelievable 6-sack performance against dem Noles. Watch.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,275
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic