Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson Bowl Projections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Football Update: Clemson Bowl Projections

Sep 30, 2013, 9:34 AM

Clemson Bowl Projections

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oregon is the last team I want us to play***

Sep 30, 2013, 9:36 AM

Not much other time we could play them, so your wish...

Sep 30, 2013, 9:44 AM

..hopefully will come true.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: Oregon is the last team I want us to play***

Sep 30, 2013, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Oregon is the last team I want us to play*** ]

That makes no sense either there is no way Ohio State jumps Oregon so they must think Oregon is going to lose a game and I don't see that happening because the only game they have a chance to lose is against Stanford but I think Stanford has to go to Eugene so I don't like their chances in Oregon's house. Ohio State might be the most over rated team the past 10 years the only thing is their schedule is so God awful that we may never know just how over rated they are til the go to a BCS game (even the Championship game) and get their doors blown off. I think Braxton Miller is a RB playing QB which can really work in the BIG 10 where they don't have the speed of the southern teams in the SEC and the top of the ACC (Clemson, FSU, Miami). I ### sure don't see USucK going to a BCS bowl because they have 1 lose already and after Clemson goes too Cootlumbia they will have at least 2 if not more because I don't think they are a great team they are a good team not great though so with LSU, Georgia and Alabama even aTm I think all of those teams will be ahead of USuCk at the end....

Re: Oregon is the last team I want us to play***

Sep 30, 2013, 11:26 AM

Got to remember the BCS polls are not out and could change the whole lineup.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They must be expecting both us and Oregon to lose a game

Sep 30, 2013, 9:39 AM

otherwise there is no way that OSU jumps both of us if we are all undefeated or even if all three teams have 1 lose. Their schedule isn't strong enough to jump anyone right now.

He must have a FSU win and a SCar loss. Not happening.

Sep 30, 2013, 9:43 AM

If we win out, the only way we don't go to the NC game is for Oregon and Bama to win out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even then we'd have a better SOS then Oregon

Sep 30, 2013, 9:45 AM

I believe they only play one ranked team and that's Stanford. if we go undefeated then we'd have beaten UGA, FSU, UMD, SC and most likely Miami all of whom should be ranked when we play them.

UCLA, Wash., Stan., PAC12 South winner. Not clear yet.***

Sep 30, 2013, 9:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

History of Jerry Palm bowl projections

Sep 30, 2013, 9:46 AM [ in reply to They must be expecting both us and Oregon to lose a game ]

His matchups especially in BCS games never materializes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

He also picked SCar to go to the Sugar over UGA

Sep 30, 2013, 9:51 AM [ in reply to They must be expecting both us and Oregon to lose a game ]

Which I just don't see. UGA and SCar have equally soft conference games remaining so one would expect UGA to win the division; and SCar still has to get through us, so UGA has the easier road to 11-1. SCar is also obviously struggling to find some identity right now and I don't think lackluster wins over Vandy and UCF are going to stand up to, say, UGA's thriller over LSU. I simply cannot see the Sugar Bowl passing on the SEC runner-up to select SCar.

No NOT want to play Oregon....ever.

Sep 30, 2013, 9:58 AM

I'd rather play just about any other team in college football, even Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. They look like Chad Morris's system

Sep 30, 2013, 10:21 AM

on steroids

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

The Orange Bowl is unacceptable.***

Sep 30, 2013, 9:59 AM

There's something in these hills.

lost all credibility when

Sep 30, 2013, 10:29 AM

he had Carolina in the Sugar bowl. does he really expect UGA to lose twice in the east? or overall for that matter.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Clemson Bowl Projections

Sep 30, 2013, 10:38 AM

He must have UGA going to play Bama and losing

He must have USC beating Clemson and being 10-1 at the end of the year and highly ranked getting the Sugar bowl nod over a 2 loss UGA team

Think he is out there a bit and maybe hanging onto an early preseason high projection for USC and trying to save face. If that team can beat an undefeated Clemson team I guess maybe they deserve a BCS bowl shot but I doubt that too

How will way USC will get a BCS bid above Georgia, LSU, A&M?***

Sep 30, 2013, 10:40 AM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but OSU???

Sep 30, 2013, 11:17 AM

Media hype and the potential large TV audience of the B1G are the only reasons I can see putting Ohio State in the National Title Game.

If it plays out where there are several undefeated teams (Clemson, Oregon, etc.), where would OSU get enough high-quality wins to jump everyone?

They just beat Wisconsin (#24 at gametime)
Michigan doesn't look that good
Northwestern at # 16 may be the highest-ranked team they play.
I would figure whoever they play in the conf champ game would be ranked, but how high?

I can't see it.

Coots in the Sugar Bowl?? How?

Sep 30, 2013, 12:04 PM

Bama in MNC game. UGA will get the SEC other at-large bid.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic