»
Topic: Orange pants for Wake?
Replies: 10   Last Post: Nov 13, 2016 8:08 PM by: clemsonalum05
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

Orange pants for Wake?

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:08 PM

So does the loss to Pitt and the fact that we still need to clinch mean we'll see the so-called "Championship Britches" (more traditionally and better known as "Orange Pants") against Wake?

maybe no pants.....no let's put those back into closet***

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:14 PM

Re: Orange pants for Wake?

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:22 PM

All white i hope

Who gives a ####?

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:22 PM

They can wear burlap sacks for all I care, as long as they play a good game & thump wake. That's the only thing I care about

military_donation.jpg

Some do. Others care enough to comment about . . .

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:27 PM

how dumb it supposedly is that some care. Now that's dumb!

Business White

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:27 PM

Take care of business Tigers! Beat Wake!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

after the choke job yesterday I think

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:29 PM

They should be put away until they win their next three and earn them back for the playoffs.

I love the orange pants, but I think it's time to retire

[1]
Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:31 PM

them. They don't quite have the luster they used to!

2019 white level member

We wore all white two years ago.

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:34 PM

But that game didn't decide the divisional champion.

If they feel it's a tradition to wear all orange when it's the game that decides the divisional champion, why changes it? Well, that's unless Wake says no. (Do we need to ask for their permission?)

Anyway, I don't think Clemson will sleepwalk again. The Pitt loss was a good wake up call that they simple can't dress up and they're gonna win games.

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 7:37 PM

No way!! It's time to take of business. Nothing but the business suit attire the rest of the way. All white on the road and traditional orange and white at home. Just win. Some of the folks that work on campus have been saying for weeks that this team needs to be humbled. We'll it's happened. Now let's see them respond.

Posted: Nov 13, 2016 8:08 PM

It's mind numbing to explain this every week.

It's not debatable. It's not going to change, at least mid-season. There is no need to speculate. There is no need to proclaim the orange pants "should be put away" or anything along those lines. It is set in stone as a policy of this program by the Head Coach. It was done to de-emphasize all the uniform talk. Altering that policy would re-emphasize the uniforms, which I guarantee he doesn't want to do.

Saturday's game at Wake Forest is for the ACC Atlantic Championship. When the Clemson Tigers play a game that determines a championship, they wear orange pants.

Clemson will wear white tops and orange pants this Saturday in Winston-Salem.

Just to get ahead of this thread every week from here in out...if we win Saturday, every game we play the rest of the season will be a championship game. Therefore we will wear orange pants in all of those games with either white or orange jerseys.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2 tickets in section UH for Homecoming. $250 per ticket

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
993 people have read this post