Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a newfound respect for Ryan Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,104

I have a newfound respect for Ryan Day

Dec 28, 2020, 8:29 PM

And his stoopidity. Why don’t you watch Brent Venables during a game and tell me when he has anytime to steal signals. And if he steals your signals it’s your own ###### fault anyways. You just proved once again what a little ##### you are and a peckerhead. I now predict we will win by at least 3 TDs. Because I now see what he’s made of, I predict he’ll be fired within next 3 years. No way he has the right stuff to win on the big stage when he puts himself in the UNDERDOG role. His lack of character and substance will fail him and OSU. I don’t remember, as much as I don’t like Tressell or Myer, being little Pansy ### whiny #######. OSU fans are you actually proud of your wussy head coach?

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a newfound respect for Ryan Day

Dec 28, 2020, 8:33 PM

Huddle up then.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Gets it!***

Dec 28, 2020, 8:34 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a newfound respect for Ryan Day

Dec 28, 2020, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I have a newfound respect for Ryan Day ]

Send the plays in via rotating offensive lineman. I miss that

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or!

Dec 28, 2020, 8:42 PM

Rotate your RB's so the defense doesn't get a bead on what personnel groupings will likely bring about certain plays! Or have a WR bring in the dang plays.
Or do it Pitt Panther style and have the QB run to the sideline after every play successful or a big play no matter what.
Lots of ways around it -- again -- more whining and crying from this bunch!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worked for Pawl Johnson. Oh, wait.***

Dec 28, 2020, 9:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Or!

Dec 28, 2020, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Or! ]

I'm reminded of an incident back in the 1950s when all QBs called plays in their huddles, except for the Cleveland Browns. The Browns were among the best of NFL teams, and coach Paul Brown sent in plays with alternating offensive guards.

Then, the Browns set up an audio receiver in their QB's helmet, and Brown gave him plays verbally. That worked well for a couple of games. But, their next opponent learned what Brown was doing and set up a receiver on their sidelines. They heard Brown call every play and sent signals to their defense on the field. The Browns were stuffed on every play and lost in a blow out.

The news media learned about the incident a few days later, and it was national news. The Browns were the laughing stock of football, and the other team was applauded for being ingenious. Coach Brown went back to alternating guards.

Times have changed. In today's world, that other team would be accused of cheating.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,104
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic