Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
6-11 Walhalla native and......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

6-11 Walhalla native and......

Jun 23, 2020, 9:07 PM

Clemson target Gabe Wiznitzer, who attends Hargrave Prep, VA, committed to Louisville Tuesday afternoon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6-11 Walhalla native and......

Jun 23, 2020, 9:15 PM

I see free hookers and bourbon is still a strong recruiting tool

Or

Jun 23, 2020, 10:03 PM

He did not want to play for a coach who does not develop 4s or 5s and play an inside game.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or

Jun 24, 2020, 8:42 AM

Jemison was developing and chose to leave. Simms has developed and has been fine. We have 2 well ranked 6-9 or 10 guys coming in. and ET developed too. So I'm not sure where you're going with the poast.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't compare Chris Mack to Rick Pitino

Jun 24, 2020, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: 6-11 Walhalla native and...... ]

Mack is a very good recruiter and seems to go about it the right way. He's also a heck of a basketball coach who has only missed the NCAA Tournament once out of 11 years (if we assume Louisville would have made the tournament last year when they finished 2nd in the ACC and were 24-7). Made it to the Elite 8 at Xavier, 4 Sweet 16 appearances...would you rather play for Mack at Louisville or Brownell?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Don't compare Chris Mack to Rick Pitino

Jun 24, 2020, 10:12 AM

I would choose Clemson basketball even if Frank Howard WAS THE COACH bUT THEN I'm ALL IN .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's rephrase that so as not to be manipulative

Jun 24, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Don't compare Chris Mack to Rick Pitino ]

would you rather play for Louisville

who had 13 NCAA appearances all-time before Clemson even had its first, and in the year that Clemson first made the NCAA, Louisville was already winning a National Championship;

or play for Clemson with absolutely no basketball pedigree at all.

Playing for Coaches is indeed part of it. To suggest that that is wholly or even significantly Brownell's fault is beyond putrid.

People need to stop hoisting their opinions on everyone else by using manipulative language.

There's no need to rephrase that and it's not

Jun 24, 2020, 11:59 AM

manipulative at all. Personally I would much rather go to school at Clemson than Louisville. When it comes to academics, Louisville is terrible, worse than UofSuCk IIRC. Historically, the basketball programs couldn't be more different in terms of success. But right now Mack and Brownell are the coaches. So if basketball is a top priority for the kid, playing for Mack is a big opportunity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic