Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Swearinger swore at Dabo with 23
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Do you think Swearinger swore at Dabo with 23

Nov 30, 2012, 5:59 PM

seconds left in the game because he is a thug, criminal, punk or because "swear" is in his last name? Kudos for Dabo not saying anything back..

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The biggest factor was probably the ten point lead they had.

Nov 30, 2012, 6:01 PM

And if I had been close enough to him, Dabo would have heard me cussing at his ### when he decided to quit...er, punt.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think Swearinger swore at Dabo with 23

Nov 30, 2012, 6:03 PM

He is a coot. 'nuf said!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say the same if it were Clemosn players

Nov 30, 2012, 6:06 PM

if they cursed at a coach of the other team, they should be suspended. That is childish and uncalled for and beyond that, CLASSLESS

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suspended...for profanity. Fan base is as soft as the team.***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:10 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to learn how to read, I said for cursing at a Head

Nov 30, 2012, 6:12 PM

Coach or coaching staff on the other team

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does the target matter? ***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:14 PM

Re: You need to learn how to read, I said for cursing at a Head

Nov 30, 2012, 7:08 PM [ in reply to You need to learn how to read, I said for cursing at a Head ]

This rule is written where? While you're at it show me where it is in the NCAA bylaws that a team and it's fanbase are required to be "classy" lest they offend. For example, was it classy when a Clemson fan put up a billboard after a Clemson win. No, everyone here thought it was funny and justified. I doubt anyone said it was classless. Who started all this class crap anyway? Screw classy. I want hard nosed, in your face football with no excuses.

Re: You need to learn how to read, I said for cursing at a Head

Nov 30, 2012, 7:13 PM [ in reply to You need to learn how to read, I said for cursing at a Head ]

Dont worry bryant keep crying maybe somone will join in!

Says the cowardly ##### who misrepresents himself

Nov 30, 2012, 7:16 PM

even when he's anonymous.

Re: Suspended...for profanity. Fan base is as soft as the team.***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:12 PM [ in reply to Suspended...for profanity. Fan base is as soft as the team.*** ]

Seriously suspended for cussing? Geez this is weak. You guys sound like the wine and cheese crowd at UVA.

Barker is getting his wish.***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:14 PM

how many kids do you have?***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Suspended...for profanity. Fan base is as soft as the team.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Who gives a ####?***

Nov 30, 2012, 6:27 PM

if you had kids and were responsible for teaching

Nov 30, 2012, 6:30 PM

said kids right, wrong, respect, and rules; perhaps you would feel differently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

No.

Nov 30, 2012, 6:55 PM

Language is useful. So-called "foul" language is useful. My kids will know that actual respect doesn't have a #### thing to do with your language. They'll also know which rules are actually meaningful and which ones are just there because someone wants to control you and bend you to their personal morality.

Go #### yourself.

See? Useful. Expressed my emotions succinctly.

good luck with that***

Nov 30, 2012, 7:06 PM

Re: good luck with that***

Nov 30, 2012, 7:16 PM

Good luck with what? Him being truthful and having a good point unlike you? The guy is 21-22 years old and is in a heated rivalry game maybe if our guys on the sideline cared we could win.

Re: if you had kids and were responsible for teaching

Nov 30, 2012, 7:11 PM [ in reply to if you had kids and were responsible for teaching ]

If I thought they would be irreparably harmed by profanity, I wouldn't let them leave the house; nevermind take them to a football game where obnoxious FANS scream, cuss and get drunk with regularity.

Nov 30, 2012, 6:34 PM

It was a slap at Danny. He always wore # 23 on his wind breaker and this happened with 23 seconds left in the game. No way it was coincidence!

Only the sideline knows

Nov 30, 2012, 7:14 PM

Probably turned lots of possible recruits off for them.....didn't spurrier play the Dabo video all week where Dabo was defending our school from some stupid ### comments ball sack made? U don't go to another school disrespect players coaches etc by acting like a ###### bag.

Re: Only the sideline knows

Nov 30, 2012, 7:17 PM

Uh what? lmao rewrite that post please.

Re: Only the sideline knows

Nov 30, 2012, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Only the sideline knows ]

> Probably turned lots of possible recruits off for
> them.....didn't spurrier play the Dabo video all week
> where Dabo was defending our school from some stupid
> ### comments ball sack made? U don't go to another
> school disrespect players coaches etc by acting like
> a ###### bag.

One more time. SOS did NOT say those things. Todd Ellis did. Now, if any of you Tigers want to take on Ellis, go for it. He's big. He's mean and he HATES Tigers. So there. Go for it.

Dabo was NOT defending Clemson. He was giving in to the Redneck Mob that wanted something to 'feel good' about after Clemson had their rear ends handed to them for the 3rd straight time by Carolina. It was crass, low class, and the Carolina faithful AND SOS have not forgotten what was said . . . and they won't anytime in the forseeable future.

Question: do you think Dabo knows where the REAL Carolina or USC is located? If not, believe me, SOS will glady show him again - for the FIFTH time!

Further more would like to say

Nov 30, 2012, 7:19 PM

I have never seen such unsportsman like conduct ever....dissed lsu too...in there own stadium...payback is hell....bye bye twenty seniors and good luck at the outback.

Re: Further more would like to say

Nov 30, 2012, 7:23 PM

> I have never seen such unsportsman like conduct
> ever....dissed lsu too...in there own
> stadium...payback is hell....bye bye twenty seniors
> and good luck at the outback.

Oh noes, the USC senior class went 4-0 against their rival and is going to a bowl game. What tragedy. I mean what's the worse that could happen they end up in the Top 10 of the BCS again. Geez. Just think of all that $$$$$ being made by the SEC from all those bowl games and how it's being shared. Don't worry, your price for being 2nd or 3rd in the ACC is another SEC team in a bowl game.

Nov 30, 2012, 7:20 PM

Classless like your own fan base throwing a beer bottle onto the field during the game? Yeah, that's CLASS. What about that Clemson fan throwing up 2 birds on national television. That was CLASS. Your head coach dropping the F-Bomb on national television on a bad play.. Pure Class. Yeah, Class = Clemson. Then again, Clemson has ClemsonTom/Carolina Clint that guy just sweats class from his pores. Keep it up. I'll anticipate another tear filled rant from Bryantiger incoming.

Nov 30, 2012, 7:22 PM

WAIT A SECOND! How dare you come into this thread with true statements, facts, and reasoning!!

Excuse me grammar police their***

Nov 30, 2012, 7:23 PM

Dabo just cusses at refs...

Nov 30, 2012, 7:25 PM

Check the replay its pretty obvious what he is saying at times.

Re: Dabo just cusses at refs...

Nov 30, 2012, 7:26 PM

should you coots not be reveling in your victory instead of worrying about what us lowly taters are saying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic