Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Only seeing 2 possible solution unless vaccine is avail
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,900

Only seeing 2 possible solution unless vaccine is avail

Mar 27, 2020, 5:47 PM

Really soon:
1) Marshall law lockdown nationwide for 2 weeks for all but truly essential services - in order to shut off the virus
2) everything returns to normal but if you are over 60 or have one of the preexistimg conditions with a note from your doctor and can’t work from home you go back to work.

I have one of the conditions but would gladly stay home until a vaccine is here if it would let the rest of the world return to normal / including college football!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only seeing 2 possible solution unless vaccine is avail

Mar 27, 2020, 5:58 PM

The silver lining is that as people are exposed to this virus (if they survive) their immune system will begin to produce anti-bodies on their own. This will prevent the extreme death rates if it returns again.
The reason for the high number of deaths is this is a virus that has mutated from animal to humans. Therefore humans do not have a natural immune system to fight this virus.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2020, 7:30 PM

A lockdown is not going to help. The problem is people are not adhering to what the health professionals suggest. Stay away from each other but they continue to intermingle. By "they" I mean some of the citizens of this great country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2020, 8:22 PM

Didn't get a warm and fuzzy from Senator Graham at the press conference today about the fall. He hinted strongly about having to do some things in the fall. Not specific but said the experts are predicting another wave this fall... Yada yada.

Again, not specific but hinted we may have to implement the procedure we're following now in some form or another. Did anyone else get that take? Just curious.

Personally, I think what happens in China, South Korea by May 1 and June 1 in europe will tell us everything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marshall Law is better than Martial Law, which is way better

Mar 28, 2020, 8:22 AM

than Marital law....and Granny Law? Don't even want to go there!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRQNTPUqWuE

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,900
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic