Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Only one back to back home games this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Only one back to back home games this year

Jan 18, 2018, 10:28 AM

The first 10 games are all home and away with a bye week in between WF and NCST. When's the last time that has happened?

I spent my first 22 years of life in CLEMSON. These last 2 years I've been living in Charleston(bittersweet with all the success we've been having) I've missed a lot of good moments, the pizza party, Championship celebration parade, and most importantly the watch party where you can drink outside of the bars downtown that's pretty cool to me. I miss going to every home game, tailgating with the people I've been tailgating with since high school, now I have to choose wisely to which games I can make it to. With the schedule the way it is, it looks like I have to settle with Syracuse and of course the usuc game....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you talking with someone in your office?

Jan 18, 2018, 10:31 AM

I think you left your Dragon on...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Only one back to back home games this year

Jan 18, 2018, 10:31 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 18, 2018, 10:34 AM

I'm in my feelings right now... :(

Jan 18, 2018, 11:14 AM

Time of the month?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but

Jan 18, 2018, 10:40 AM

if you're in Charleston, SC it's not that far away from Clemson. You didn't miss those events or any home games because you live in Charleston, you missed them because you decided not to attend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I would like to hire you as my life coach.***

Jan 18, 2018, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Ok, but it ain't gonna be cheap***

Jan 18, 2018, 10:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

that’s what she said***

Jan 18, 2018, 11:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The rivers are wide & deep, maybe the OP don't swim so good?***

Jan 18, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rassist^^***

Jan 18, 2018, 11:00 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: The rivers are wide & deep, maybe the OP don't swim so good?***

Jan 18, 2018, 11:09 AM [ in reply to The rivers are wide & deep, maybe the OP don't swim so good?*** ]

One feller said the water was cold. The other feller said the water was deep. Mmmmm.

wide and deep lol lutz***

Jan 18, 2018, 11:09 AM [ in reply to The rivers are wide & deep, maybe the OP don't swim so good?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 18, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to The rivers are wide & deep, maybe the OP don't swim so good?*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUfMgc-b9zw

Jan 18, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to The rivers are wide & deep, maybe the OP don't swim so good?*** ]

You are about to be called racist.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jan 18, 2018, 11:22 AM

I figured it out. The op do not swim good!

Re: I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but

Jan 19, 2018, 5:47 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but ]

Exactly you could have left work 4 hours early, make it 6 with rush hour traffic to make the B.B. game Tuesday. I live in Charleston too
??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 19, 2018, 9:50 AM

Actually @jeancooper I could not leave work 4 hours early. Just because you can, don't mean I can lol.

Jan 19, 2018, 9:47 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but ]

@GWPTiger I didn't miss them because I decided not to come. I missed them bc I have a job to be withheld..

Out of curiosity

Jan 18, 2018, 11:33 AM

Why does having only 1 back to back home game mean you can make it to only 2 games?

I really shouldn't be entertaining this conversation, but i don't see the logic in that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out of curiosity

Jan 19, 2018, 9:56 AM

@tiger_thom that's not why I can only make it to two games. There's not that many good home games this year is one reason. I want to make Syracuse game a early season game bc of the weather and I want to see us revenge that loss. I don't want to drive 3 1/2 hours for furman or ga southern? C'mon dude. NcSt will be a good one, but its too late In the season and I rather choose going to usuc game than the NcSt game...

Thanks for entertaining something you didn't feel obligated to entertain. Makes me feel awesome. Seriously

Jan 18, 2018, 11:35 AM

I live in Charleston and went to just about every home game for years. Season ticket holder. Attended both Nattys. It's a choice you make to go or not...it's a commitment due to the drive, but well worth it if you can make it. I did skip some of the "meaningless" games like SC State. Or if there were multiple weeks of home games back to back, I'd pick one to sit out.

Jan 19, 2018, 5:51 AM

We did too. Hauled two small kids up those stands regardless or who we were playing or weather. Now extras like Basketball, baseball, etc a couple that were on weekends but no midweek trips. All bowl and NC 81 game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 19, 2018, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Only one back to back home games this year ]

@Clemsonbluejay

I wish I did have a choice to which weekend I can come back home. But life and work just doesn't work like that you know that right? Like I said it's a down year for home games, next year I'll make it to atleast 3 home games and that game in Columbia.

Jan 18, 2018, 12:39 PM

It's called work, a job, priorities, family... Maybe when I hit 30 I can kick my feet up, relax a little bit and come back home more. I've been in CLEMSON my whole life, a local kid.. I made it to the Auburn, FSU, and usuc game last year and was planning on making it to Atlanta so it's not like I'm not willing to attend, it's just I'm use to living in Death Valley backyard. It's a down year for home games this year I'm pretty sure there's a lot of folks who can admit that.. Next year will be different

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic