Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is gonna leave a mark
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1,280

This is gonna leave a mark

May 13, 2020, 3:00 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only a fool would trust CBS News.***

May 13, 2020, 3:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Catherine Herridge is the only thing giving them any cred

May 13, 2020, 3:19 PM

Re: Catherine Herridge is the only thing giving them any cred

May 13, 2020, 3:21 PM

^^^Whole Lotta Troof^^^

Good response.

May 13, 2020, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Only a fool would trust CBS News.*** ]

Wont stop what's coming, but good response.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Only a fool would trust CBS News.***

May 13, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Only a fool would trust CBS News.*** ]

Only a fool would keep calling it a right wing conspiracy theory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so they blacked out names that unmasked names?

May 13, 2020, 3:34 PM

what the ####?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh and Dec 15th was a busy day. Jail all those mother ######

May 13, 2020, 3:38 PM

s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This PROVES it.

May 13, 2020, 4:09 PM

They were out to get Flynn by figuring out he was the unnamed individual! Profit!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK what it proves yet except

May 13, 2020, 4:21 PM

Re: IDK what it proves yet except

May 13, 2020, 4:26 PM

Wish Biden were not implicated.I want him to be the nominee come convention time.Cuomo not great but anyone who can fog up a mirror is better than Joe the way many Dems see it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same

May 13, 2020, 4:29 PM

Re: IDK what it proves yet except

May 13, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to IDK what it proves yet except ]

It kinda sounds like everyone and their mother knew it was Flynn though.

A list of 39 names, of which only 16 were authorized isn't

May 13, 2020, 4:42 PM

libs on here will say its nothing. all legit***

May 13, 2020, 4:55 PM

Not just here

May 13, 2020, 4:59 PM

This is confusing...

May 13, 2020, 5:04 PM [ in reply to libs on here will say its nothing. all legit*** ]

"An accompanying memo to Grenell, signed by National Security Agency Director Paul Nakasone, notes that each person was “an authorized recipient” of the information and that the unmasking was approved through the agency’s normal protocol."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/13/republican-senators-michael-flynn-254726

Trump has Free Reign now!!!!! wooooo!

May 13, 2020, 5:16 PM

time to start unmasking all of Bidens staff and Biden!

Hillary and Cuomo too, just in case.

Cause authorized to do it.

I mean...

May 13, 2020, 5:18 PM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nsa-reports-75-increase-in-unmasking-u-s-identities-under-foreign-surveillance-law-in-2018-11556641509

Nature Boy Deweather in the house!!

May 13, 2020, 6:20 PM

Wooooooooooooo

May 13, 2020, 6:36 PM

Re: Trump has Free Reign now!!!!! wooooo!

May 13, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Trump has Free Reign now!!!!! wooooo! ]

No no! Gotta keep Biden out of this.He needs to be the nominee!

Re: libs on here will say its nothing. all legit***

May 13, 2020, 5:05 PM [ in reply to libs on here will say its nothing. all legit*** ]

When you look at this objectively, if you say nothing to see here, you are being intellectually dishonest.You can argue it, but nevertheless, you are.Deflection to Trump won’t change the facts.Heck, even I don’t want Biden to go.And I believe he is innocent on the Reade allegations until proven guilty.The hypocrisy on the left is shameful.Get proof or go away.That goes for Trump, Kavanaugh and Biden.

Stopped at "IDK what it proves."

May 13, 2020, 5:39 PM [ in reply to IDK what it proves yet except ]

Let us know when you find out!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: This is gonna leave a mark

May 13, 2020, 4:35 PM

Fake News.

Dems do absolutely no wrong.

Trumps fault.

Js.

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obama spied on Trump.

May 13, 2020, 5:46 PM

I wonder what would happen if Trump spied on the democrat candidate in 2024 then set up a collusion hoax scandal by unmasking someone in the incoming administration.

Sound wrong when it comes to the bottom line like that but that is exactly what happened.

Someone called Trump a POS? Please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama spied on Trump.

May 13, 2020, 6:38 PM

So let me get this straight.

May 13, 2020, 7:33 PM

Law enforcement, the intelligence community, and the outgoing Admin unmasked the identity of an American citizen, the incoming National Security Advisor, who was speaking with a Russian spy where he relayed to them not responding to recent Obama Admin sanctions based on their interference in the 2016 elections (that is, if you believe every intelligence agency, Congress, and the Senate, who all signed off on this assessment). This info was shared with Team Trump leading up to his inauguration - that his incoming NSA could perhaps be compromised by a foreign power based on the nature of the conversation, a conversation with Russia's top US spy. Flynn lied to not only the FBI about it afterwards, but also to Mike Pence and transition team. Donald Trump subsequently fired Michael Flynn for lying about the call to his team.

This is a popcorn event?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me help

May 13, 2020, 7:51 PM

Re: Let me help

May 14, 2020, 12:09 PM

The leak was in February? After concerns about Flynn had been shared directly with the Trump Admin back in January? And then Flynn is fired (technically resigned) for having lied to Pence about the call? What was he trying to cover up with all of this lying to his superiors?

Wouldn't requests for unmasking prior to the "excuse for an investigation" be SOP? Who is this American that is having conversations with the top Russian spy in the US? Under normal circumstances would this not be an expectation one would have for our national security?

Same day requests following a high level Oval Office meeting on the subject are suspect how? Would you not expect a sense of urgency among those parties involved?

Was it a pretense? Was Flynn then being recorded and trailed on his own or just when calls were being made to an adversary who was being monitored? Should we expect our intelligence community to simply ignore an American that has shown themselves as deeply suspect with national security at stake? And again, if this call was so innocent, why did Flynn lie to both the FBI and Team Trump about it, one of those lies being a felony offense?

You say this case was handled differently than others. I wonder how similar this is to how law enforcement would approach a crime syndicate investigation. Look at the parade of perjury and lies that emanated from so many top Trump campaign staff and surrogates? And the vast majority of these lies tied to Russian connections and activity? Protect The Don at all costs?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2020, 2:04 PM

If there is a good lowered in heaven, PLEASE let Graham call Obama to the witness stand.

We were dealing with the knowledge that Russia was interfering in a U.S. election. Flynn chose, at that moment, to lie to the FBI that he was talking to Kysliak or anything they discussed. Not to mention the infamous 'repeal of the Magninsky Act" meeting held at Trump Tower with Trump's Campaign Manager, Son in law and a Russian operative.

Naaaahhh, they should have just ignored all of that.

May 14, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Let me help ]

I love how nobody can actually defend Flynn's actions. It's all about attacking the process. You probably believe the unabomber should have been set free because of the bogus warrant.

I'm for due process and Constitutional rights for all

May 14, 2020, 2:41 PM

what russian spy?***

May 13, 2020, 9:00 PM [ in reply to So let me get this straight. ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Kiss a Yak.***

May 14, 2020, 12:13 AM

Re: This is gonna leave a mark

May 13, 2020, 10:14 PM

Not really. Nice try though.

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1260643156351242254

Replies: 35
| visibility 1,280
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic