Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 70
| visibility 1

One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep

May 2, 2020, 5:05 PM

ignoring the administrations advice. Everyone is supposed to wear some sort of mask and practice social distancing.

People are not wearing masks to keep the spread down. People have no clue how far 6 feet is.

I'm still working. I wear a mask in public including my own office. I was my hands and use hand sanitizer where ever possible. I am in construction and go to 5 or 6 construction sites a week. I am often the only one wearing a mask. I went to a manufacturing plant last week. Nobody was wearing a mask except me. There were a lot of people.

I went thru Wendy's drive thru today because I was running about 2 hours over and needed to eat. Nobody was wearing a mask.

Closing everything down does no good if half the people are still working and not being careful. We all know the reason it spreads so easily is that you start spreading it before you get sick.

I wish I could get paid to stay home, I would! I could use a free vacation at someone else's expense and I could live just fine for a year or so on half my salary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am over it. No more masks, just

May 2, 2020, 5:08 PM

a little common sense. Cooper needs to set NC free.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC

May 2, 2020, 5:11 PM

and will continue to get worse and spread.

There is a reason Asian countries do so much better, Western Asian countries or the Commies. They had no problem wearing masks which greatly help prevent the spread.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC

May 2, 2020, 5:32 PM

I’d do as they request if there were a real threat. Who cares about the number of cases - the mortality rate has been shown to be that of the flu (actually it’s lower than the flu). This hype and scare mongering has run its course. Common sense is taking over little by little.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2020, 5:35 PM

Lol. Care to share the link where you saw the death rate was lower than the flu?

May 2, 2020, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

You are blatantly and dangerously wrong. Covid-19 is 10 to 30 times worse than the flu. More people have died from Covid19 in 2 months than 8 months of flu according to SCDHEC and doctor of epidemiology.

May 2, 2020, 6:35 PM

The USC and Stanford studies both showed it to have the same death rate as the flu, ~.1%.

May 3, 2020, 6:18 AM

Lol. Link?

May 3, 2020, 11:32 AM

I bet he's referring to Tucker Carlson spots - one when he had an "expert" working with Stanford to come on to talk about a study saying that COVID-19 was no more deadly than the flu.

Stanford later sent a statement out that they had no idea who this guy was and he is NOT affiliated to Stanford.

Then in another spot they actually did get a professor from Stanford who basically said the death rate is probably less deadly then people think but that's it's still pretty deadly because we don't have a vaccine.

This same professor, Dr. Jay Bhattachary, has written opinion pieces in the Wall Street Journal among other places saying pretty much the same thing.

Point is, there are varying opinions out there. Some better than others. People are sick of being inside, I get it. But stupid to turn this into something political. You don't see it in other countries so much. Here in Colombia people are just doing what think they need to do to protect their families. Tight family structure here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

The link to the study can be found in this article.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/health/santa-clara-coronavirus-infections-study/index.html

Here is one covering USCs

https://news.usc.edu/168987/antibody-testing-results-covid-19-infections-los-angeles-county/

They project the numbers accordingly with a greater population having been infected with known deaths. The conclusion results in a lower death rate than advertised.

May 3, 2020, 7:46 PM

Both of these studies were done with horrible antibody tests that have been recalled.

Roche just got approved yesterday for the first antibody test that won't suck horribly. Every other antibody test is incredibly unreliable

May 2, 2020, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

The most recent season we have complete flu data, 2018-2019, there were 289 flu deaths. As of yesterday 244 covid19 deaths. Over 900 traffic deaths in SC in 2018, closer to 1000. Maybe those will fall due to coronavirus keeping people home.

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

Now let’s look at the National figures.

May 2, 2020, 9:41 PM

Agreed. This is not like the flu.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/coronavirus-kills-more-americans-in-one-month-than-the-flu-kills-in-one-year/

Message was edited by: ATLOrange®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now let’s look at the National figures.

May 3, 2020, 2:09 PM

Covid has not killed as many people in a month as the flu has in a year. That’s an absolutely ridiculous comment.

Re: Now let’s look at the National figures.

May 3, 2020, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Now let’s look at the National figures. ]

Covid has not killed as many people in a month as the flu has in a year. That’s an absolutely ridiculous comment.

last year the flu killed about 34,200 according to the CDC

May 3, 2020, 2:18 PM

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

according to worldometer

there were 65,753-5,151 or 60,602 in April with almost the entire country shut down

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

My guess is that you do not believe the published numbers, so please tell us what the real numbers are

May 2, 2020, 5:45 PM [ in reply to and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

I don't leave home without gloves or mask, and I don't care how it looks or what others think about about how I look walking around with gloves and mask bc I'm going to be as safe as I can to try not to get sick!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2020, 11:34 PM

Yep I quit caring about what other people think when I left the teen years. Some of my buddies never left that. I don't get it.

May 2, 2020, 7:10 PM [ in reply to and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

So...communism = good? We should be emulating china? Let’s build that wall after all, that one in Berlin was pretty nice. That’ll keep people from mixing germs...

TigerXJ
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

No, it’s “getting so much worse in NC” because they are testing more.***

May 2, 2020, 7:12 PM [ in reply to and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

^JK drops the mic and walks away^***

May 2, 2020, 7:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Testing has not gone up in NC as fast as the infection rates

May 2, 2020, 7:51 PM

have. I don't follow the other states as closely as I do NC. I also track moving averages and our moving average is going up.

The average %positive tests over the last 7 days = 9.87% out of 34,210 tests
The previous 7 day average was 12.81% out of 29,054 tests

So yest testing has gone up some but the %positive is going down. This means we are testing more people that are negative relative to the total tests. Yet the cases and deaths are trending up slightly.

The number of hospitalizations is still trending upwards in NC. To me that is a more important statistic than total cases anyway. Deaths have flattened and even trended down the last few days.

If you supply more human interaction with no increase in preventative measures cases will go up.

Re: Testing has not gone up in NC as fast as the infection rates

May 3, 2020, 2:12 PM

In S.C. .1% of the pop. Has tested positive and .003% have died. So honestly dude why are you so scared? That’s 3 thousandths of 1 percent bro. Sorry man I’m not wearing a mask. If you’re that scared of dying with so small of a chance of actually dying then stay your soft ### at home

I have no fear of dying. I have not missed one day of work.

May 3, 2020, 2:21 PM

I wear a mask to protect others from me. My wife treats covid patients and I see a lot of different people every day. I am far more likely to get infected than others and have no desire to pass it along.

Re: I have no fear of dying. I have not missed one day of work.

May 4, 2020, 7:22 AM

Neal, I hope you have a large supply of masks and gloves because I think you will be wearing them a long, long time if you stick to your present thought process. The movement of the numbers is really based on what you decide to read and where you get your data from. In my opinion, all of it is bogus and just plain wrong. Some of it is blatantly skewed. My daughter is in Raleigh in the ER. Frontline if you will. According to all the TV hype. Only problem is, they have no patients to be on the frontline for. They are on drastically reduced hours and preparing to layoff. A lot of you are holding out for a vaccine. That ain't gonna happen. Oh, they will lead us to believe they have one. But we have been having colds forever and they have never been able to successfully create a vaccine for it. With a couple of exceptions, the dozens of people that I know have had it witness it not being any worse than the flu. Get back to life and stop worrying about it.

May 3, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to and that is exactly why it is getting so much worse in NC ]

I still have not met anybody with it. I have heard of positive cases in Polk County where i live but until it starts effecting people most are going to pretend it's not a big deal. We wear mask at the Vet Hospital I work at but I do not wear one in public. I stay 6 ft apart and do not touch as much as I can. I try to make myself think it is something to worry about but my wife works at a hospital and hasn't worked in over a month because they are so slow. It's hard for me to be worried or take it serious when it hasnt effected mine or anybody I knows health. People are going to be careless unless it kills somebody they love. It's hard to blame them when it has been over this long and still nothing has happened in most places.

Re: I am over it. No more masks, just

May 2, 2020, 5:18 PM [ in reply to I am over it. No more masks, just ]

Agree on that,, set us free...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I am over it. No more masks, just

May 3, 2020, 2:07 AM [ in reply to I am over it. No more masks, just ]

Coronavirus likes this

I think this explains it

May 4, 2020, 7:05 AM [ in reply to I am over it. No more masks, just ]
display.jpeg(107.1 K)

This explains it pretty well:

I am over it. No more masks, just

May 2, 2020, 5:08 PM

a little common sense. Cooper needs to set NC free.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep

May 2, 2020, 5:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 2, 2020, 5:19 PM

We need to listen up too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 2, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Re: One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep ]

I grew up with Shepard Fairey . We would ride around downtown Chas putting his stickers on streetsigns and store windows. He knew how to market himself even at 15 years old .
He was an average skateboarder , but a really great designer and artist. He's done very well for himself with that brand .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Maths not a strong suit ?

May 2, 2020, 5:12 PM

More testing equals more people with virus, it'll also mean more people have had the virus and recovered kicking the death rate in the assss,proving it was not as potent as we were told. When the VP strolled into the mayo Clinic the other day, there's a reason you leftist lost it. He showed the public that in really wasn't that contagious.

Re: Maths not a strong suit ?

May 2, 2020, 5:17 PM

Sorry man , but he was just showing what a dullard he actually is .
If that was a calculated move , his abacus needs to be calibrated .
Really not that contagious ? C'mon man . There's well over a million people in the US who have contracted this thing ... in less than 3 months . I don't know , sounds a little contagious to me .

DB23

Re: purpose of the mask

May 2, 2020, 5:45 PM

The mask does not protect the wearer; it protects the others in the vicinity if the wearer is an unknown positive.

The Veep and President are tested every day using a 15-minute test.

They have no need of masks unless they show positive.

This is not about setting a good example in a photo op, like Pres Obama and the bike helmet. It is about an elected official communicating with frontline people. If the mask protects him like kevlar, I'd agree with you. But since the mask would protect people from him, there was no need.

May 2, 2020, 6:49 PM

Gotta say, you said this statement like you were 100% sure and correct, but in fact are 100% wrong. Not sure why you even thought you were correct. I honestly don't care if you were a mask or not as it is my responsibility to be wiser than others, not your responsibility. Bottom line, masks protect both parties and especially protect those not infected. People that are infected will likely have the virus on their hands when they put the mask on and get it on the outside, thus rendering their mask less effective as a prophylactic measure. There is a reason that the mask has a micron mesh size. It will prevent things from entering.

May 2, 2020, 6:50 PM

wear not were

I have an MS in Structural Engineering

May 2, 2020, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Maths not a strong suit ? ]

so math is definitely a strong suit.

I track the testing myself and other data my self

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i57E6O1yDq_FvQGNjiAH3T2RPJeqMVV7_rYruIP9KWU/edit?usp=sharing

Here is where most of the data comes from, that an I also use John Hopkins data and my own county data

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article241168731.html

Testing has gone up, but the %positive has gone down

Re: I have an MS -positive rates going down is a GOOD thing***

May 2, 2020, 8:34 PM

Re: I have an MS in Structural Engineering

May 2, 2020, 10:00 PM [ in reply to I have an MS in Structural Engineering ]

What’s the math say about how many have died with other illness that were labeled with Corona ? The hospitals get money from the government for every labeled case. It’s rocket science.

May 3, 2020, 9:44 AM

Yep my wife works at a hospital and if anybody dies from anything and they tested positive it is a covid death.

May 3, 2020, 7:49 PM

Sorry, but your wife is an idiot, as that's not true at all.

May 3, 2020, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I have an MS in Structural Engineering ]

I said it here the other week but a co-worker’s wife had a family member die of a massive heart attack and they said the cause of death was covid. And they never even tested him to see.

May 2, 2020, 5:17 PM

Common sense tells me to keep wearing a mask and social distancing. There were 36k new cases yesterday. I don't want to get it and certainly don't want to pass it along to anyone.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 2, 2020, 5:49 PM

Absolutely, I won't feel safe until there isn't anymore new cases reported for at least a month!!!

Are you freaking kidding me?

May 2, 2020, 6:56 PM

You might as well just sit in a bunker and wait until the end comes because there will be cases for years to come even if a vaccine were to get developed. We need to go about living our lives and that time passed weeks ago. Oh, I wear a mask at the store so people that are paranoid about catching it don't wet themselves.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you freaking kidding me?

May 3, 2020, 6:34 AM

I Believe I remember the person you are responding to say that either himself or his wife have a health condition that would basically make it a death sentence if they were to be infected with covid19. So while I agree with you that there will be new cases for years to come, try to remember there are people out there that are scared to death of this virus and have great reason to be.

May 2, 2020, 6:25 PM

i thought the administration's advice was injecting lysol? and before that, taking hydroxycloroquine?

May 3, 2022, 11:41 PM

I did both and not only did it kill the virus but now I shoot webs from my bum. It makes a little fart sound when it comes out but I can deal with it.

May 3, 2020, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep ]

That you thought that was the Administration’s advice isn’t surprising.

Besides didn’t Trump say inject bleach? I can’t find the video that shows whether he said “inject Lysol” or “inject bleach.”

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 2, 2020, 6:25 PM

testing more and more people.

If your health is already compromised and you feel vulnerable then I suggest continuing to stay at home. I live in the Tampa bay area and we are starting to open things up starting Monday.

May 2, 2020, 6:26 PM

MOST IMPORTANT STAT 99% of people who die in the USA this year will die from something else besides COVID-19. THINK ABOUT THAT!

May 3, 2020, 10:43 AM

Apparently, that stat is actually not important at all.

May 3, 2020, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep ]

Um, that's the worst math ever. 100k+ people will die from COVID this year, so you're assuming that 10M will die this year. That's...uh...not even close to mathematically accurate. ~2.8M people die/year on average.

We would all do well to ignore the administration

May 2, 2020, 6:30 PM

and any advice they give.

Period.

End of story.

May 2, 2020, 7:20 PM

Any concern for a second wave of infections due to lack of herd immunity? 87% of deaths in SC are in 60+ age group. 55% are men, 57% are blacks (only 27% of sc population). Would you consider sheltering those at risk, older people with medical problems, men more than women, blacks more than whites, while allowing the low-risk population to develop Native immunity? How quickly will a safe vaccine be available? Have you tried to get a shingrix vaccine, which was released 2 years ago, for people 60+, to prevent a non-fatal Illness? There are still waiting lists at pharmacies for that one. How long will you wait for your covid vaccine even after it’s released?

What does return to normal look like for you? 0 new cases for a certain period of time? How long is that period of time?

TigerXJ
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011

I went to work today and will go back monday

May 2, 2020, 7:36 PM

I hope we open everything up as soon as possible. My wife is an RN and treats covid patients. We are at higher risk than most. I would rather follow the advise of the experts and wear masks so that we don't spread the disease. That won't happen and the case and death rates will climb when they could be going down.

Re: I went to work today and will go back monday

May 3, 2020, 1:35 AM

Prayers for you and your wife. I am also deemed an essential worker and am out weekly (although thankfully with a smaller pool of access. What is difficult about this whole thing is the variety of opinions from "experts" and "authority figures". Compiled with the prevailing relativistic worldview clarity is a difficult thing to come by. My wife also works in the medical industry and is in constant communication with doctors across the country. Many medical facilities (including parts and whole hospitals) have shut down, nurses have been furloughed, crucial medical procedures cancelled or delayed… and the vast majority of hospitals continue to run well under capacity. Out in Cali, 1200 beds were cleared for COVID patients at one of the major hospitals and they have used less than 100 (and we are an epicenter of sorts). That is without considering the economic toll. I pray for wisdom for our leaders… or wisdom for new leaders… but clarity has been hard to come by. Stay healthy in NC. Blessings

Re: I went to work today and will go back monday

May 3, 2020, 7:55 PM

Holy cow you mean that there were hospitals that were overprepared instead of overwhelmed! Stop the presses!

There is not conflicting information from experts. Just stop listening to the 5% of people with PhD/MD in their name that disagree with the vast majority of scientific experts.

You're acting like 50% are saying one thing and 50% are saying another.

Nah, bruh. 95%+ of experts are advocating for additional measures, while the other <5% are getting their 5 minutes of fame on Fox News and Facebook.

It's against the law for an adult to wear a mask in public.***

May 2, 2020, 7:57 PM

May 2, 2020, 8:31 PM

The administration wants to open everything back up.

May 2, 2020, 10:31 PM

If the Pilgrims had displayed the same weakness as a lot of you we would still be cleaning out the stables of European royalty!

May 3, 2020, 1:36 AM

I wonder if the smallpox they brought would have been considered a pandemic by the natives to the land they overtook?

May 3, 2020, 10:23 AM

I live in Greenville, I haven’t met or know of anybody nor have I talked to anybody who knows somebody else who has had it. I’ve heard a few people say they talked to somebody who heard from somebody else that some other person they knew might have it. But didn’t know for sure. I had to go to the grocery store yesterday and out of all the people in the store, there might have been 2 wearing masks. My wife hasn’t missed a day of work and we went back full time last week and I’ve worked at least 2 days a week with the exception of one week. It’s just hard for me to pretend to be in freak-out mode when I have yet to see a single thing to freak out about. I’m not out traveling the country and I know I live in a small bubble compared to the country. But I’m yet to see any proof of it around us here. I know it’s around, just haven’t seen it.

May 3, 2020, 2:13 PM

A girl at work went to her 65 year old aunt’s funeral a couple weeks ago. She was a diabetic that was hospitalized with double pneumonia. Cause of death was listed as Covid19.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Please tell us what the real death counts are***

May 3, 2020, 2:25 PM

Re: Please tell us what the real death counts are***

May 3, 2020, 5:01 PM

Why don’t you do the same? Btw, I apologize for last night. Guess I’m as passionate about my stance as you are about yours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Please tell us what the real death counts are***

May 3, 2020, 8:10 PM [ in reply to Please tell us what the real death counts are*** ]

No one knows how many people had acutely died from this virus. So many have died from other causes and were labeled with Corona.

May 3, 2020, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: One thing is for sure. Cases will rise as long as we keep ]

Was it not COVID? Did she test negative?

May 4, 2020, 7:39 AM

1st. I dont know where you live in NC, but I live in Raleigh. 75% of the people i see are wearing masks. They are these homemade jobs or the surgical masks...both of which are absolutely USELESS. if you are in construction, you should know that a mask MUST have a seal to your face in order to prevent inhaling contaminants. Half the people i see wearing masks dont even cover their nose, or there is no seal. Masks are useless except to possibly keep others from being infected. And dont get me started with seeing people driving around wearing them...whos going to catch anything driving in a car?(no one is with them). Most people seem to be too stupid to understand or dont want to actually be involved in the process of thinking. Most businesses are ordering employees to wear them.
2nd. I have looked at the CDC website. This may be more contagious than the flu, but the mortality rates ARE as low as the flu, within a percentage of it. Thats off the CDC website. Since we are not able to test everyone, at this point, bet your bottom dollar than when we do the mortality rate will drop.
I have friends who have had family members infected. The biggest problem is how long you stay on a ventilator. The longer youre on it, the less likely you are to live. Im not even going to get into the FACT that 99% of everyone who dies are dying from the SECONDARY infections.
What scares me the most, about all this, is the massive lemming thought process. Everyone thinks that quarantining is such a great answer. This will now become the primary response to any sort of outbreak for anything. Great way to collapse a country. Forget personal responsibility. Lets just have the govt decide for us what to do.
Also, should we even look into the idea that govts have massively overstepped their bounds by ordering and arresting people for not staying at home or gathering? We do have a constitution, and it expressly states that the govt cannot infringe on these liberties. (Here ends the lesson in sarcasm)
If you are at risk, stay home. If not, practice responsible actions.

Replies: 70
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic