Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of...

Dec 17, 2018, 11:02 AM

last season was the early signing period. I don’t recall this being a focus previously. As a fan, it was nice to get the class buttoned down early. I bet the coaches felt the same way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of...

Dec 17, 2018, 11:05 AM

WRONG!!!!

If we had been a little more patient, instead of rushing to finish like the nerdy kid in class, then maybe we could have actually recruited some decent offensive linemen.

We need more attention to detail instead of simply rushing to finish. I thought last year was a major step back in recruiting!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our class was ranked 7th last year.

Dec 17, 2018, 11:31 AM

Which is high. Dabo doesn't care about the rankings. However did we win a national title with these coaches??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our class was ranked 7th last year.

Dec 17, 2018, 11:33 AM

If you were the one who gave me the TD then you need to learn to TNET.

It was clearly a sarcastic response to a sarcastic OP who clearly knows that last year was the first year for the early signing period.

Do better.....

Maybe his TD

Dec 17, 2018, 12:20 PM

was sarcastic as well?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of... ]

You've Been

'd

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 11:05 AM

Absolutely, do you think that maybe there was some change in staff that influenced Dabo to finally start focusing on the early signing period last year? From my research I haven't been able to find any other players that ever signed in December before last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it’s a testament to the culture Dabo...

Dec 17, 2018, 11:24 AM

has created. He wants these kids to be sure they enjoy the recruitment process fully, and for them to be sure they are 100% “All In”. I’m sure it’s cost us a few kids, but I respect Dabo’s process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 17, 2018, 11:07 AM

I have to disagree, I think they jumped the gun on guys like KJ Henry and Jordan McFadden who ultimately red shirted this year. We need to be more selective moving forward and ONLY recruit guys that will see the field. If this means waiting unil the last minute on their fax to come in, then so be it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 11:37 AM

Balm, forever adding your unique twist!! Ha!

Rest of you, I hope you finally realize that 2017 was the first year of early signing period!

Carry-on!

Dec 17, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of... ]

Rest of you, I hope you finally realize that 2017 was the first year of early signing period!

Carry-on!

Dec 17, 2018, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of... ]

Carry-on!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Dec 17, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: One thing I was glad to see the staff take advantage of... ]

Carry-on!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 17, 2018, 12:19 PM

I wonder how long it will "Carry-on"?

Haha!

Dec 17, 2018, 11:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 11:39 AM

Gotta trust the coaches, they have been doing pretty well over the last 4+ years. Not gonna second guess the process!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic