Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One regret I have...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

One regret I have...

Apr 10, 2020, 2:00 PM

is trying aloe infused toilet paper for the first time. Now I can’t use anything else. And if you think it’s hard finding regular TP right now, imagine what I’m going through. Sure, I’ve tried some other premium tissues, but they might as well have been 120 grit.

Go Tiger Sports Team!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It’s time for you to explore other options

Apr 10, 2020, 2:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at me errybody!

Apr 10, 2020, 2:07 PM

I'm fancy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You are barbaric.***

Apr 10, 2020, 2:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

"Talk low, talk slow, and don't talk too much."

Apr 10, 2020, 4:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Huggies baby wipes are a good substitute.***

Apr 10, 2020, 2:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You can’t flush those...

Apr 10, 2020, 2:09 PM

And I’m certainly not going to put used wipes in the bathroom trash can.

Sure you can...

Apr 10, 2020, 2:20 PM

You just buy the flushable version.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Sure you can...

Apr 10, 2020, 2:42 PM

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/us/flushable-wipes-clog.amp.html

Re: You can’t flush those...

Apr 10, 2020, 2:50 PM [ in reply to You can’t flush those... ]

You don't put them in the trash can until you're ready to change the bag to be taken to the county dumpster, I use one of those big centrum for men bottles 1/4th filled with Clorox bleach for the used wipes, empty it in the bathroom trash bag when I'm getting up all the trash being taken to the county dumpster about 4 mile from my house. That's a two time a week chore every week since I live so close to one of those county dumpster sites. Rince centrum bottles with dawn antibacterial soap and water, flush, add a little clorox bleach again and reuse twice a week. The extra cleanliness for the rear end is absolutely worth it!!! When we have company coming over, we stash the canister of wipes and disposal bottle underneath the sink cabinet bc I'm not paying for wipes for the visitors. The extra care for the rear end is for just the wife and I, and members mark TP for all company :)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you accidentally hit “Post Message”.***

Apr 10, 2020, 2:52 PM

null

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Apr 10, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: You can’t flush those... ]

Apr 10, 2020, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You can’t flush those... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You can flush anything

Apr 10, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to You can’t flush those... ]

until you can't.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: One regret I have...

Apr 10, 2020, 2:21 PM

I have been using those damp baby wipes for so long now, I keep a container of them in both vehicles in a gallon ziplock bag to keep them from drying out, just in case I have a #2 away from home. And truthfully, I haven't seen a skid mark in my tighty whities since I've been using the wet ones, LMAO :)!!! In the vehicles, they are good for wiping spills off the seats, especially of the leather seats, and pollen from the dash!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 4:11 PM

Is this real?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: One regret I have... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Apr 10, 2020, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Re: One regret I have... ]

So you’re saying without baby wipes, you get skid marks?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 7:49 PM

Most Men, with a hairy brown eye will get skid marks!!!

Apr 10, 2020, 7:55 PM

Apr 10, 2020, 2:45 PM

I miss sports so bad!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 2:47 PM

You know Francis, it's a part of life. Some people have to suffer more than others.

I'm sorry it's you brother.

God's speed in your Aloe Fanny Paper journey.

Amen

Apr 10, 2020, 3:48 PM

Country gone to town.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Git yerself this adapter to turn yer toilet into fancy bidet

Apr 10, 2020, 4:07 PM

Then there is really no turning back.

That looks refreshing.

Apr 10, 2020, 4:12 PM

I’m also looking at one of these...

It’s designed to puncture and rinse the inside of a chemical jug, but I think it could work nicely for my needs as well.

For that “deep clean”

Apr 10, 2020, 7:42 PM

Amirite?

Re: That looks refreshing.

Apr 10, 2020, 7:55 PM [ in reply to That looks refreshing. ]

??????????...oops, ????????;)

Re: Git yerself this adapter to turn yer toilet into fancy bidet

Apr 10, 2020, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Git yerself this adapter to turn yer toilet into fancy bidet ]

Is it adjustable? Probably need a different trajectory for males and females

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Re: Git yerself this adapter to turn yer toilet into fancy bidet

Apr 11, 2020, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Git yerself this adapter to turn yer toilet into fancy bidet ]

That would be great if it didn't have that cold blast of water at the beginning;)

Apr 10, 2020, 4:21 PM

FM-- I bear your pain. It's times like this when we must suffer the consequences of conditions over which we have no control. I've not been able to find any caviar in any store I've visited. If this continues I fear I will suffer a mental breakdown and my shrink is on some tropical isle and want return until the all clear is sounded. Hang tuff and seek help.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

have you tried baby rabbits??

Apr 10, 2020, 4:27 PM

very soft and wash right off. the trick is avoiding their nails.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yes.***

Apr 10, 2020, 4:39 PM

Re: have you tried baby rabbits??

Apr 28, 2020, 5:10 PM [ in reply to have you tried baby rabbits?? ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFf5B5qEX4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Something tells me I ought to start a TNet pool on whether

Apr 10, 2020, 7:56 PM

you'll even survive this ordeal or not.

Would that be tasteless?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 10, 2020, 9:02 PM

Cheapest way to go is just hide in the bushes and use a nearby garden hose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic