Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will we have FootBall in 2020,,,,,,,,,,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,024

Will we have FootBall in 2020,,,,,,,,,,

Jun 25, 2020, 7:11 AM

and start another 29-0 or better run?? GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will we have FootBall in 2020,,,,,,,,,,

Jun 25, 2020, 7:14 AM

No. No way. And the next time they suit up they won't even be the CLEMSON TIGERS.

Re: Will we have FootBall in 2020,,,,,,,,,,

Jun 25, 2020, 9:02 AM

I am very optimistic that there will be football. There is so much money involved that I think we'll see football this Fall.We need football for good mental health. Whether there will be fans is another story. I am fearful that TIGERS will go the way of the Nehru jacket due to shameless cultural misappropriation of an animal native to Asia. Kidding, I think, but someone I'm sure may be triggered by that TIGERS too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One problem

Jun 25, 2020, 9:32 AM

My only worry is that if one football player has to go on a ventilator or dies from any school across the country there will be a lot of backlash that people put money over the wellbeing of the student athletes.

Re: One problem

Jun 25, 2020, 10:04 AM

The risk of a college football player infected with COVID dying or even requiring a ventilator is quite low. It is not zero. However, every year some lives are lost due to heat strokes. That risk could be lowered by moving the season to later in the Fall or Winter and having Summer camp moved to the Fall when it's cooler. However, we accept that risk and play. It's awful any time a life is lost too young, but I don't see COVID in young folks stopping going back to school or resuming sports. I could be wrong.The players will need to be tested often along with the staff to lessen the risk, but I think we'll play.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,024
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic