Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One of the best QB Prospects ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

One of the best QB Prospects ever

Feb 28, 2019, 10:13 AM

AGAIN LOL

Dabo's Da Man

https://247sports.com/Article/DJ-Uiagalelei-college-football-recruiting-rankings-129502109/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of the best QB Prospects ever

Feb 28, 2019, 10:25 AM

Lol @ the duck fans in the comment.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I like instigating them***

Feb 28, 2019, 11:23 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: I like instigating them***

Feb 28, 2019, 12:18 PM

This one is a bit fun....he's easy to instigate.

Mar 2, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: One of the best QB Prospects ever ]

The problem with all the comments is everyone seems to miss the most important thing - which roster would be better for him. Hard to look at Clemson and Oregon and say Oregon has a better roster. This conference is better argument rings hallow as the conference you play in is only a vehicle to get you where you want to be - playing for championships. If playing for championships is your goal then clearly Clemson is a better landing spot than Oregon. If staying close to home while playing for a good team is more important then Oregon is the place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 10:26 AM

Tigers could easily have the number one recruiting class next year. Combine that with the coaching skills already in place at Tigertown and you be assured that ... the Tigers aren’t going away any time soon!

Feb 28, 2019, 7:18 PM

Tigers could easily have the number one recruiting class next year. Combine that with the coaching skills already in place at Tigertown and you be assured that ... the Tigers aren’t going away any time soon!

But, But, But according to Toad Ellis we're cycling out!!!...

Bwaaaaaahahaaaaaa!!!!!..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 11:01 AM

Somebody please tell the last time we were strong in the conversation for the top 3 players in the country. I'm a 56 year Tiger fan, and I don't ever remember us having a footing for the top 3 FB recruits in the country...Go Tigersssss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 1:31 PM

YOu make a good point and we probably havent. but rankings have become a game now for the media to spin for money. As soon as the number one commits they move some uncommitted highly ranked kid to that spot to generate clicks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 8:41 PM

We keep this up and other schools wanting top QB prospects will have to fill out a form in the lobby of the FOC and wait patiently to talk to someone... in the seating area over by the 3 nattys . There's a big ol' slide though , for boredom ...if they're into it . Just don't lose the numbered slip you were given .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ummmmm

Feb 28, 2019, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: One of the best QB Prospects ever ]

Last year we were in it thick with the majority of the top 10.

Keep in mind some prospects dropped in rankings after committing so the recruiting services can sell clicks.

Do you honestly think Justin Fields who couldn't take the starting job at ga is better than TL16? Nope

We will probably never have the number 1 class, and that's ok with me. Recruiting championships don't come with rings and trophies.

dead on

Mar 3, 2019, 10:01 AM

Fields will never play for a title. Also when the time comes he will watch Trevor become the top choice in the draft.

I agree allorange ....

Feb 28, 2019, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: One of the best QB Prospects ever ]

....what a great time to be a Tiger!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: I agree allorange ....

Mar 1, 2019, 7:37 AM

It's awesome of just how far Dabo has taken our program in just 10 years. 4 ACC tiles, 4 college playoffs, played in 3 national championship games, and winning 2 of 3 National Championships by beating the long time Dynasty in the Alabama Crimson Tide. Very Very few coach has done so much with a FB program at any school as Dabo has done at Clemson, and He has kept our program at the top of college FB with as much winning success as any of the top FB program in college FB. With all that Dabo has done with the Clemson FB program, He is in my opinion the best FB coach to ever coach FB at Clemson University!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree allorange ....

Mar 1, 2019, 9:13 AM

Exactly right re Dabo allorange!! Would give you more than 1 TU if I could ....-:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 28, 2019, 11:21 AM

If Clemson is fortunate enough to get his name on a LOI, we would be getting the No 1 QB as well as a possible No. 1 FB, With his size, he should be able to pick up a first down in short yardage situations.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 8:37 PM

THat would be a great steal from CA.

Feb 28, 2019, 9:32 PM

If we are lucky enough to have him commit at the Spring Game, others will follow and we may have our best class ever. Here’s hoping!!!!

Feb 28, 2019, 9:32 PM

If we are lucky enough to have him commit at the Spring Game, others will follow and we may have our best class ever. Here’s hoping!!!!

Mar 1, 2019, 6:56 PM

Our coaching staff has more than proved that recruiting the #1 class doesn't equal wins on the field. As the man himself said, he probably won't ever have the #1 recruiting Class. Dabo says that just getting the players that fit his plans for Clemson is all that he expects to get!!! His success proves that his way works better than recruiting the #1 class!!!

Mar 3, 2019, 9:50 AM

The staff would never do it out of respect for the players but it would be fascinating to hear stories about top recruits that the staff and met with and then decided they were not right for the program. What were the character flaws that drove the staff to pull them from consideration.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic