Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 151
| visibility 1

One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban

Jan 29, 2017, 6:40 PM

Last I read, she is stuck in the airport in Dubai.

Nazanin is asking for your help.

http://wlos.com/news/local/clemson-phd-barred-from-us-due-to-trump-ban

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban

Jan 29, 2017, 7:05 PM

it's absolutely disgusting. Not only her, but also Iraqi soldiers and translators who risked their lives and their families for us in Iraq, and some poor Syrian Christian family that got put back on a plane and flown back to Dubai. Just for the Trump supporters here who think the world ends a bit west of Fairplay, Dubai is a 14 hour plane ride. Even if they don't wind up back in Syria, getting bombed by Russian and Syrian government jets, I'm pretty sure the costs involved are gonna eat up whatever small savings they had for the trip to begin with.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2017, 7:09 PM

:(

Way to #### on a Tiger

Disgusted.

Jan 29, 2017, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

They'll all eventually get back....sorry for their inconvenience....

The victims of all the terror attacks that have happened in this country won't be coming back.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:20 PM

Are you really that afraid?

You are more likely to be killed by another American than a terrorist.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:24 PM

Lol. No I'm not afraid, but I'm not oblivious to what's going on around the world.

I don't lay in my bed at night trembling in fear of a robbery but I lock my doors and set my alarm system....

Jan 29, 2017, 8:42 PM

I don't think using an alarm is a fare analogy. I think a more apt analogy would be you not allowing your friends in your house without a background check because you heard there were break ins in another neighborhood.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:40 PM

I think you need a helmet.

Jan 30, 2017, 1:16 AM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

That's an even worse analogy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it's not.***

Jan 30, 2017, 7:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Jan 29, 2017, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

The 7 countries banned from the US and the total number of Americans killed by their citizens from 1975-2015:

• Iraq: 0
• Iran: 0
• Yemen: 0
• Syria: 0
• Libya: 0
• Sudan: 0
• Somalia: 0

However, here's the total number of Americans killed by citizens of a few other Muslim countries in the same time period:

• Saudi Arabia: 2369
• UAE: 314
• Egypt: 162

The chances of an American being killed on US soil by a foreigner, of any country, in that time period: 1 in 3.6 million per year.

Chances of an American being killed by a refugee on US soil in same time period: 1 in 3.64 billion.

Coincidentally, no Muslim majority country that has a Trump Tower in it is on the list.

At least use real stats...those are BS.***

Jan 30, 2017, 8:31 AM

Jan 29, 2017, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

You really have your head buried deep in the sand!!

Jan 29, 2017, 9:52 PM

Explain.

^^^^^Moronic leftist post of the day^^^^^***

Jan 29, 2017, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^^^Moronic leftist post of the day^^^^^***

Jan 29, 2017, 9:52 PM

How many Americans were killed by terrorists on US soil this year?

Jan 29, 2017, 9:57 PM

Jan 29, 2017, 10:03 PM

So how does that make what I said false?

Jan 29, 2017, 10:07 PM

You asked a question. I gave an answer. I added no other commentary.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^Moronic leftist post of the day^^^^^*** ]

By making it appear to be a situation that will clear up quickly. They had already done the paperwork the other day for the JFK ap. They just re screened them and let them go. As the new vetting/security sysytem gets I place it will be a lot wuicker

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 29, 2017, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^Moronic leftist post of the day^^^^^*** ]

40 or 50 last month in Orlando. Ft hood I don't remember the number if servicemen killed because they disarm them on the bases and they can't protect themselves

Jan 29, 2017, 10:32 PM

Boston marathon.. the young lady in California who was killed by an illegal. There are a lot out there, but the past administration did not call 90 % the events are allow it to be labeled a hate crime. He's not destroying the worlds. It has to be fixed so we have a clear picture of the people wanting to travel to the US.. Trump and his staff are working through the night in this

Jan 30, 2017, 12:10 AM

You'd call a murder by an illegal immigrant an act of terrorism? Isn't that diluting the term by a lot?

Jan 29, 2017, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^Moronic leftist post of the day^^^^^*** ]

I posted the little I could remember but there has been many that the police dept were not allowed by the previous administration to even hit it was terrorist related. Ft hood shooter, Orlando, there's a lot more but I would have to check

Yeah ... peaceful liberals have been getting violent lately.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:49 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

I see your point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2017, 10:18 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

She shouldn't be afraid this is the only way to get a new sysyten up and going that will weed out the undesirables or possible terrorists link. This not a permanent ban, but one they will work through quickly. Wish he safe travels

Jan 29, 2017, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

It's disgusting that the world leaders sat on their elite ##### and watched this mess unfold.
They'd rather win a popularity contest than defeat evil and protect the innocent.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:37 PM

This was done a couple of year ago by obama, but not to this scale and I think it was one country, Iran. They lawyers have been going back and forth for weeks on how this was going to go down and how quickly they can get the people that really belong here home

Jan 29, 2017, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

Idiot. She's been here, graduated and didn't apply for a green card. She is ILLEGAL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhh the faux outrage...Obama did the same thing in 2011

Jan 29, 2017, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/01/29/flashback-obama-2011-suspended-iraq-refugee-program-six-months-terrorism-fears/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They just oppose anything Trump does, like a reflex.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:53 AM

"Trump hates terrorists? ###? I LOVE terrorists now!" - The Left

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2017, 7:28 PM

To all that voted from Trump, good work.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Jan 29, 2017, 8:11 PM

> To all that voted from Trump, good work.

Thanks. Don't mention it

Jan 29, 2017, 11:28 PM

That's ok I think given time, when the results of these last executive orders are explained to the media but more importantly the citizens people will realize these are not some half baked schemes but carefully laid out plans to help ALL America

Jan 29, 2017, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

I think so. If the media would sit down, get off their thrones, and calmly talk with President Trump. Do not start the meeting with allegations being thrown around or things you know that would quickly make President Trump defensive. What ever EXecutive Order the journalist is wanting to cover let President Trump explain the order, the reasons why he drew up the order, how this order will help America, what kind of impacts will this order have
when it's all said and done .
When you are ready to put your interview in print or some other kind of media. Do the honor of not just cherry picking words or sentences . Other than your own opinions don't add words to what he said nor pick and choose what you want to print.needed. President Trump can then tell the journalist what America will gain from it all, the logistics,when it is going to be implemented, ask him why he did it, how is it going to be implemented , how this action would help ALL of America ever topic they are on and listen he would explain everyone thing he has done, why it was done,how it can move for America forward safely and safety of the traveler. He didn't get an opportunity to Do that with the msm because they come to argue and throw accusations around. If someone of the journalist would just talk and not over him, he would cover every executive order and explain it where the media and American citizens could understand .

ask the questions of why, what does the United States benefit out of it and when does this order become affected

I don't think it's morally wrong to keep out non citizens

Jan 29, 2017, 7:34 PM

But I also don't know how much good it actually does.

If a country wishes to not allow people from other countries to enter, I don't think that, alone, is "bad".

Re: I don't think it's morally wrong to keep out non citizens

Jan 29, 2017, 11:38 PM

If you are talking about mexicans, Somalians, Iraq coming through our southern border then I agree with trump that wall is needed built very deep with sonar sensors to listen for tunnels. The border patrol will be increasing 10 fold. America has ALL of the cards they get billions from us through aid for the children, aid for their military readiness, etc if we pulled out of NAFTA it is in excess of 60 billion dollars. You stop the illegal that are here sending money across the border every Friday and that's was 530,000. Tourism trade would be a huge hit. The news is blowing this up, but with the deck of cards the US holds as opposed to what Mexico holds over us is minimal. President of Mexico isn't stupid and he will come around to agreeing with us pulling out of NAFTA BECAUSE THST TRADE DEAL LEAVES US 60 million in the hole on trade.

its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries

Jan 29, 2017, 7:43 PM

That have current terrorist ties. Iran is the worst. Sorry for her, but this had to start soon. Unfortunatly not smooth. Nevertheless this is an overdue consequence of Islamic terrorism

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries

Jan 29, 2017, 7:50 PM

Would you like a broader brush to paint with? Regardless of where she's from, she's the type of imigtant we need in this country.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Jan 29, 2017, 7:55 PM

The type that was here illegally on an expired student visa after finishing school over a year ago? Yes, she's educated, yes, she lived locally...but did she HAVE (not just applied for...have in possession) a valid work visa or greencard? No. Educated or not, all immigrants working in the US are requesting to have a current valid visa or green card.

Jan 29, 2017, 7:56 PM

*required

Jan 29, 2017, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

How does that apply to this young lady who has a valid visa and who's lived and worked here long term without incident?

Jan 29, 2017, 8:03 PM

She didn't have a valid visa, she's applied for one, but doesn't have one yet. She was here at school on a student visa. ..that express after a period of time after you finish school.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:12 PM

Fyi, the F1 visa she discusses in her story in there is a student visa, not a work visa. Si she wad utilizing a visa meant for when you are in the country for school. Since she graduated with her PhD and wad working x she now needed a valid work, not F1, visa to continue work legally in the US.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

> She didn't have a valid visa, she's applied for one,
> but doesn't have one yet. She was here at school on
> n a student visa. ..that express after a period of
> time after you finish school.

Wrong.

"I had my OPT on F1 and employment authorization form, legally enabling me to work and live in the United States. "

Jan 29, 2017, 8:28 PM

Incorrect. F1= student visa. H1b...work visa. Learn their differences. Unless she was still in school (which she wasn't) or working no more than a maximum of 12 months but only in practical training (and work restrictions are on an F1), she had to have an H1B to stay valid, or a green card.

http://www.internationalstudent.com/study_usa/graduation/visa-options/

Jan 29, 2017, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

> The type that was here illegally on an expired
> student visa after finishing school over a year ago?
> Yes, she's educated, yes, she lived locally...but
> t did she HAVE (not just applied for...have in
> possession) a valid work visa or greencard? No.

Yes, she works for Modjoul, inventing things that ensure worker safety and productivity in our local industries, right here in S. Carolina. And by the looks of it, has already contributed more to our economy than the average "native".

There's no two ways about this- it's a disgrace, and not just because of the inconvenience and harassment she's getting at an airport.

The commentary here gives credence to the ignorant, simple-minded stereotypes of Clemson people, even though we know that's not who we are, just like the Tiger in question is not a terrorist.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:40 PM

Correct, which means she wasn't in practical training but wiring in full capacity, wouldn't you agree? Because that's the only way her F1 can continue to be valid after schooling is over....to be in practical training. See my link above. From what it sounds like, she should have been on an H1B visa, not still using her F1 student visa.

Tigerman sounds official. If - like he says - she is here

Jan 29, 2017, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

without current, correct paperwork - then she should be detained.

The cleaning up of this mess has to start somewhere.

If she didn't have the correct, current paperwork - that's all on her. Nothing disgraceful at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

It's temporary. This country needs a vetting reform

Jan 29, 2017, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

It is necessary to put a hard stop in place until we can figure out how to weed out the bad ones. Unfortunately some good ones will suffer as a result. If we had done thorough vetting initially then we wouldn't have to do this. How would you suggest that we solve this in such a quick manner that we can guarantee no more terrorists get in before a new system is rolled out?

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: It's temporary. This country needs a vetting reform

Jan 29, 2017, 9:55 PM

And if we can't completely weed out the bad ones?

Re: It's temporary. This country needs a vetting reform

Jan 29, 2017, 11:48 PM

We will absolutely get a lot more than we do now. All if the Somalis refugees are young military age me. They aren't bringing families and babies. With increased security at the wall and visa and green cards researched and vetted we should get the vast majority

Jan 29, 2017, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Re: its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

She will be here within the week I believe

Not on Christians from those Muslim countries*****

Jan 29, 2017, 8:04 PM [ in reply to its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

Jan 29, 2017, 2:05 PM [ in reply to its not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on countries ]

i think all but maybe two of the 911 terrorists were from saudi, but saudi gets a pass......along with every middle eastern country that hosts a trump hotel......lol

I think it's because we are thinking of ISIS and the refugee

Jan 29, 2017, 8:30 PM

s. I am anti-Trump, but I don't think his hotels are a factor. The USA as a whole is tied at the hip with the Saudis with finances as well as being allies against Iran.

Jan 29, 2017, 7:49 PM

Not a Muslim ban...it is a ban on people from terrorist countries. Just so happens that most terrorist come from Muslim countries. If a few innocents from terrorists countries have to be inconvienced to protect American lives then so be it.

Absolutely agree.***

Jan 29, 2017, 8:01 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

100 percent!***

Jan 29, 2017, 8:03 PM

Jan 29, 2017, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

Not one person from any of these countries has performed any terrorist act in this country- most of the 9-11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia, which is not on the list because we need their oil and Trump has investments there.

thanks for truth Doc!***

Jan 19, 2007, 1:54 PM

I agree with you, additional countries need to be added***

Jan 29, 2017, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, this must just be alternative facts again from

Jan 29, 2017, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

Barry's state department and his mouthpiece CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/state-department-report-terrorism/

http://yournewswire.com/cnn-journalist-governments-pay-us-to-fake-stories-shocking-expose/

Which do you think it is?

Jan 29, 2017, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

This is just terrible logic.....

9-11 was 15 years ago. The countries on the list are the ones that are CURRENTLY the biggest threat.

Let me just ask ya'll this. Who would you rather have in this country and who's a bigger threat to public safety, this lady or Dylan Leaf?

Well brotha, it's coming. You're a fool if you think

Jan 29, 2017, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

we are not going to start getting the "France" treatment soon. Too many illegals for way too long. When it starts and families are getting blown up and slaughtered in malls, I wonder will you still have this attitude?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

No, it couldn't happen here. Just because it's

Jan 29, 2017, 8:35 PM

happened in Russia, and the Balkans, and France, and Spain, and Germany, and England, and most of Africa and the Middle East, it can't happen here.

They're too scared of our Screaming Snowflakes.

yea. this

Jan 29, 2017, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

is just ####### stupid.

Unfortunately, you are incorrect

Jan 29, 2017, 9:54 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

Somalia is on the list. The Ohio State attacker was from Somalia. The world is a dangerous, changing place. I do not know that the current approach is the correct one, but the last 8 years certainly was not. Perhaps this action was the opposite reaction to the last 8 years of limited action, perhaps it is in response to irrational fear. We won't ever really know... but hopefully, action will continue, and action will be revised as unintended consequences are identified.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

How safe do you want to be? Seriously, is terrorism a risk you actually think about as a day to day threat?

Ironically, I find most people who support trump and want 100% safety live mostly in rural areas. The areas with an astronomically low chance of ever being hit by a terrorist attack.

Apr 12, 2020, 12:49 PM

You're right we should wait until a couple thousand more people die at the hands of terrorists before we do something to stop it....

Not like ISIS is carrying out attacks in other parts of the world and threatening America.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:00 PM

So there can't be a middle ground? You could literally use the argument you just made for any action. It also completely ignores the fact that things are already being done to prevent attacks.

Jan 29, 2017, 11:51 PM

They truly wasn't. Boarder guard had been told to stand down,same thing with HLS

Trump will stop it all. He said so.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:07 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

People listen to him. He is all powerful. Like God....

It's almost as if they care about their fellow Americans

Jan 30, 2017, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

and not just themselves.

Personally, I'd like to never get to the point where we have to think about terrorism as a daily threat. Doesn't seem to be working out to well for Europe.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there is no muslim ban. Just a 90 ban from certain

Jan 29, 2017, 8:19 PM

countries so that we can properly vet those entering our great country. The policies have been far too lax in recent years. She will be able to return in 90 days. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

they already are intensely vetted.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:21 PM

We don't border a Muslim country so they have to board a plane and go through rigorous steps to get here. You think we just let anybody in?

And it makes no sense to ban a country like Sudan and not ban Saudi Arabia

Why'd Obama suspend visa waivers from those countries?

Jan 30, 2017, 12:21 PM

Also, why'd Obama discontinue immigration for Iraq temporarily in 2011? The reason is that he had reason to think there were problems with the vetting system that affected national security.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: there is no muslim ban. Just a 90 ban from certain

Jan 29, 2017, 8:32 PM [ in reply to there is no muslim ban. Just a 90 ban from certain ]

You know we do vet visa applicants right?

Are you just taking Trumps word that it isn't good enough?

Jan 29, 2017, 8:41 PM

Yes. I'll take the president's word over some random dude on an internet message board.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:44 PM

Because I'm the only one saying it.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:50 PM

I think it's safe to say Trump and his administration know more about the situation and what measures need to be taken than these liberals in the media.

Not like they just enjoy holding people up at the airport for the fun of it.

ISIS has a goal and that's to wipe America off the map. Thank God we now have a president that is going to make protecting the homeland and destroying them a priority.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:02 PM

The same Trump that sounded like a bumbling idiot when he was talking about the middle east in the debates?

Jan 29, 2017, 11:49 PM

We are not talking debates now. This is it..

What's crazy is that he is doig exactly what he said he ..

Jan 29, 2017, 11:55 PM [ in reply to Re: there is no muslim ban. Just a 90 ban from certain ]

would do. He is saying the same things. Yet, people didn't mobilize against him until after the election. They really didn't think he would win is one of the only things I can imagine. Either that, or they didn't realize what a clumsy politician he would be or they didn't believe him. He meant it. Not enough those "outraged" voted.

3 million more people were more outraged

Jan 30, 2017, 7:08 AM

at him than Hillary....unfortunately, enough of them weren't up in those flipped MidWest states to make the difference. I wish those white, working poor to middle class all the luck in the world that this billionaire silver spoon in his mouth since birth fool is going to have their best interests at heart. ??

Blame Hillary and the DNC

Jan 30, 2017, 8:35 AM

for their arrogance in thinking that states like Wisconsin were so safe they were a lock. For giving the Rust Belt absolutely no reason to vote for her whatsoever.

You're struggling as your jobs are shipped overseas and one candidate says they are going to tax the hell out of companies who do such things and the other candidate says....nothing. Who did you think they would vote for?

If you believe taxing the #### out of said companies or

Jan 30, 2017, 8:57 AM

countries is going to help out our Rust Belt breathren, then good luck with that. I have a feeling it is going to go the complete opposite way if Trump ACTUALLY does follow through with that plan. He is busy right now keeping us all safe from harmless Muslims like this Clemson lady. I agree completely with you Hillary completely didn't understand nor seemed to care until it was too late how Trump's message resonated with those up in the Rust Belt. It is a valid point. She never thought she would lose to the carnival barker.

Tariffs can be effective in discouraging offshoring.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:49 AM

Several companies have already decided to keep jobs here instead of moving them out of the country as they had planned.

One need look no further than Europe to see what "harmless" Muslims can do to well-meaning western democracies. Funny that the left simultaneously marches for bodily autonomy and gay rights while championing an ideology that rapes for sport and throws homosexuals off of roofs.

Not enough voted. Turnout wasn't high*****

Jan 30, 2017, 9:09 AM [ in reply to 3 million more people were more outraged ]

All this political talk

Jan 29, 2017, 8:29 PM

and not one person mentioned how hot this broad is...she's fine....She can come live in my country!

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sad situation but it is what it is.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:34 PM

Republicans are back in power and Republicans suck ###. They are going to do their best to get this place nice and white again.

Re: Sad situation but it is what it is.

Jan 29, 2017, 8:42 PM
IMG_0925.JPG(42.9 K)

Haha. This effn guy.

Yes, Sir....the days of walking on egg shells to not offend you douchey libs are over now...don't you have a friend to meet at Starbucks with burkenstocks and long hipster beard to discuss the fall of the country you Libetard Demos have ruined for 8 years? Chicago and Baltimore say hello!

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 29, 2017, 8:47 PM

Enjoy your 4 years.

Days until achieving MAJORITY disapproval from @Gallup

Reagan: 727
Bush I: 1336
Clinton: 573
Bush II: 1205
Obama: 936

Trump: 8. days.

A football analogy ... SCOREBOARD !!

Jan 29, 2017, 10:05 PM

### got beat in Nov.

Honestly, you are on to something.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:24 PM

Our leadership choices are not even about the right leader getting the job. It is more about just saying MY team won and as horrible and disgusting people Republicans are when they lose, they infinitley outdo themselves in victory with their arrogance. And they will defend the Fuhrer for the next 4 or 8 years with every breath in their body....HEIL!

Re: Honestly, you are on to something.

Jan 30, 2017, 1:43 AM

Another divisive and useless post. Do you have anything worthwhile to add to this thread? I bet you don't.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yawn

Jan 29, 2017, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

It's funny how you guys think you're killing it with those ultimate zingers about snowflakes and whatever other terms you've made up.

Point is, this issue has nothing to do with offending people. It has to do with thousands of people who had already been vetted (in many cases already have a green card) being banned from the country.

Re: yawn

Jan 29, 2017, 11:57 PM

It has been proven they were not screened enough. Too many were getting through. They are fixing the system and then all will go back to normal

Jan 29, 2017, 11:57 PM [ in reply to yawn ]

It has been proven they were not screened enough. Too many were getting through. They are fixing the system and then all will go back to normal

Jan 29, 2017, 11:57 PM [ in reply to yawn ]

Haha....

Jan 29, 2017, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

This effin guy is proud to be a racist d bag and you can be loud and proud about it, brother! The Furher approves!

Re: Haha....

Jan 30, 2017, 12:00 AM

That is a lie perpetuated by msm and the democrats

Re: Haha....

Jan 30, 2017, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Haha.... ]

No true at all.. y'all aren't listening to him, you are listening to abc, cbs, NBC, CNN , cmnbc and all of those loonies that marched Saturday with their ####### on the head

yes we long for the day

Jan 29, 2017, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

When the dims are back in power and dhimmitude will thrive again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2017, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

Yep. Better tell all your colored friends to hide, the roundup starts soon....

Don't forget about the queers. Remember Trump hates them too.

Get them up against the wall!

Jan 29, 2017, 8:59 PM

Heil, Trump! Heil, Trump!

Jan 29, 2017, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

That is a lie

Jan 29, 2017, 11:55 PM [ in reply to Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

That's a lie and a very big lie said just to stir hate and division. He has said repeatedly that he is doing it for ALL Americans. He has people in Chicago now, against their wishes, to see where to start and what needs to be done. The only race in any of the if the people who want to make it about race

Jan 30, 2017, 1:36 AM [ in reply to Sad situation but it is what it is. ]

Yours is the most immature comment so far, 7 pages into this thread. Think about that for a minute. Adios.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:12 PM

Time for trump to go. A horrible human and so wrong on so many issues. A1950s leader.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2017, 12:03 AM

Just pay attention and read. Msm is not going to tell you the truth

Muslim ban?, IF ONLY; still, it is a direct, sound step...

Jan 29, 2017, 9:20 PM

in the right direction! If, a person would like to see the U.S. devolve into a third world country; logically, they believe it to be a step in the wrong direction.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:33 PM

TSA screwed thus up. They misunderstood the law. If you want to understand it and not listen to what the media feeds you read this

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444370/donald-trump-refugee-executive-order-no-muslim-ban-separating-fact-hysteria

Stopped at NATIONAL REVIEW.

Jan 29, 2017, 9:51 PM

Conservative trash....and you are telling everyone it is the real story. GTFO.

Re: Stopped at NATIONAL REVIEW.

Jan 30, 2017, 1:56 AM

Then you admit you're closed minded and unwilling to admit you may be ignorant on the issue. SMH.

Re: Stopped at NATIONAL REVIEW.

Jan 30, 2017, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Stopped at NATIONAL REVIEW. ]

But let me guess you think CNN and MSNBC are great sources.... SMH.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Exactly my point....

Jan 30, 2017, 8:19 AM

Thank ya for proving the point. "I only accept the news if it's written from my point of view." You elected the fake news Prez.

"I only accept news if it's written from my POV."

Jan 30, 2017, 8:41 AM

We know, you just told us.

Re: Exactly my point....

Jan 30, 2017, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Exactly my point.... ]

"I only accept the news if it's written from my point of view."

That is LITERALLY what you just did kid...

I am aware of what I did, Nazi.

Jan 30, 2017, 8:58 AM

You are still missing the overall point. Still missing it....go TMail Crump, puss. You have some censorship to jump on.

Re: I am aware of what I did, Nazi.

Jan 30, 2017, 9:07 AM

"Censorship" I dont think you know what that word means.

I will tell you what it means here. It means you either

Jan 30, 2017, 9:22 AM

let people post what they want to that doesn't pertain to threatening someone's life or posting personal information about another TNetter, but otherwise you just shut your piehole and read what people have to say and either respond or don't respond. What you DON'T do is start getting your panties in a bunch and mentioning how BMeist or Crump need to be contacted? Got it, Trumpboy? Good. Now go write your TMail.

Jan 29, 2017, 11:22 PM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

That was a very long article for this format, thank you for posting it!
The democrats just use every cause they can think of whether abortion or gay rights or transgender or global warming or anything else to try and maintain power and line their pockets!
Yes I know most of he republicans have gone right along and played their part and just enabled them. Politicians getting rich off of the world.
Some guy thought it was a slam to say Trump was a leader from the 50's.
Lord knows we could use a lot more people like we're around in the 30's 40's and 50's!!
This group of whining protesting pitching fits cry babies needs to wake up! The politicians and all the special interest groups have ruined the country!
God Bless Donald J Trump!
God Bless America ! Please!

That we do!

Jan 29, 2017, 11:27 PM

The "blacks" knew their place still, the wimminz stayed quiet, and everything was white and right. That must be the time I hear all these people screaming we need to take our country back to. Trump has the ball rolling. Be proud! God bless em!

Jan 30, 2017, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

Read tgis

Jan 30, 2017, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: One of Clemson's own caught in muslim ban ]

Absolutely read

Jan 29, 2017, 9:38 PM

Its not a muslin ban..its a fight against terrorism!

Only US citizens are protected by the Constitution ...

Jan 29, 2017, 9:51 PM

Its really not that difficult to understand.

Actually, no. Due Process extends to resident aliens

Jan 30, 2017, 12:58 PM

see KWONG HAI CHEW v. COLDING et al. 344 U.S. 590 (1953). Your argument that the Constitution doesn't extend to non-citizens is invalid. By virtue of her visa, this Clemson grad was a resident alien and is entitled to due process afforded by the 5th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution.

Jan 29, 2017, 10:15 PM

If any of you know this young lady I would have her call the State Department or Homeland Security. Cases like hers will be easier fir them to clear. She shouldn't have a problem because she has already been screened and vetted. They will have all of her information but she needs to stress her job, home, pet , care friends etc. it won't take long for you. They are just reverifying all of your information. I don't think her callin CNN or Amy of the media can actually help her. Well they will put her name all over the tv, but she just wants to get back. If those agencies are not in Tehran then go to the embassy. But I think it is the State dept you need.

Trump is probably having them shipped off to a camp.***

Jan 29, 2017, 10:26 PM

Re: Trump is probably having them shipped off to a camp.***

Jan 30, 2017, 12:14 AM

Ridiculous

First of all, it isn't a Muslim ban.

Jan 29, 2017, 11:22 PM

You watch a lot of CNN and MSNBC, don't you?

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Christians will be allowed according to Trump. Not Muslims.

Jan 29, 2017, 11:31 PM

His words. How is that not a Muslim ban?

Re: Christians will be allowed according to Trump. Not Muslims.

Jan 30, 2017, 12:18 AM

That's not what it is it is a ban on 6 or 7 countries at war who are indeed sending people to the us . This is a ban in Muslim countries . There are Christian , shiks, and muslims in this countries

You should read what Giuliani said..

Jan 30, 2017, 1:51 AM

It is a legal way of banning Muslims

The Muslims are banned from the US from those 7 countries..

Jan 30, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Christians will be allowed according to Trump. Not Muslims. ]

but Christians from those countries are not.

Re: First of all, it isn't a Muslim ban.

Jan 30, 2017, 12:00 AM [ in reply to First of all, it isn't a Muslim ban. ]

Last time I checked the Clemson Tigers were National Champions regardless of which party won or who is being let into the country! Common ground everyone!

My wife and I went around on this topic as we often do. I agree with the vetting but it needs to include the other countries. Trump strikes me as a "doer" and for those of you that have done the MB assessment you know what I am talking about. Basically this is a person who tends to take action without thinking it through all the way. This seems to be the case. He will need to react and correct the issues immediately to resolve it.

At least he is taking actions to protect the country which is the presidents first priority.

Jan 30, 2017, 12:15 AM [ in reply to First of all, it isn't a Muslim ban. ]

Not me.. the don't tell the truth about trivial stuff and all the do is yell at each other back and forth because all of these liberals marching n

Jan 30, 2017, 12:20 AM

I was talking about media above

Jan 30, 2017, 12:21 AM

Good night my Great Tiger Brotherhood. I guess it's too soon to start counting down on football

Jan 30, 2017, 1:59 AM

Thanks for participating in this thread. It's been a pleasure to read your posts.

After reading the responses here

Jan 30, 2017, 2:15 AM

There are a lot of you who shouldn't talk about Clemson being about family anymore if this is how much you care about and treat a fellow member of our Clemson family...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After reading the responses here

Jan 30, 2017, 7:39 AM

> There are a lot of you who shouldn't talk about
> Clemson being about family anymore if this is how
> much you care about and treat a fellow member of our
> Clemson family...

THIS.

/Thread***

Jan 30, 2017, 8:11 AM [ in reply to After reading the responses here ]

Jan 30, 2017, 7:08 AM

Wrong board

but holy hell I dont know who looks more ignorant in these comments TigerFace or Jhop.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

Jan 30, 2017, 7:28 AM

Should have taken care of business. Read order. This is no longer Pelosi's world where you pass it SO you can read it. You idiots need to get a grip and learn how to be American.

Give us the edict of what a "real" American

Jan 30, 2017, 8:21 AM

is. I am all ears.

Holy crap I matched with her on Tinder lmaoooo

Jan 30, 2017, 8:54 AM

Think I actually got her number too. So funny. I mean, not the being banned thing. That's unfortunate.

Is she awaiting approval of her citizenship application?

Jan 30, 2017, 9:51 AM

Why not?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whether conservative, liberal, or somewhere in the middle,

Jan 30, 2017, 12:23 PM

can we all come together and RA this mange landfill thread to oblivion?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 151
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic