Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One more thing before I call it a night. I don't care who
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

One more thing before I call it a night. I don't care who

Jan 14, 2020, 12:47 AM

you are, how good you are, or what game you play. If you are an athlete on a team, especially college sports, but in the pros also. Sooner or later you are going to lose a game even if you are the best that's ever been in the game that you play. In D1 college FB, we were 29-0, and there is only a handful of teams that can make that claim especially if their team played in a power 5 group of the best conference college FB teams in the country. We have nothing to hang our heads about when we go out tomorrow bc we have won more FB games in a row than about anybody in the world that we go out in everyday, so don't allow anybody say anything negative about our team and let them get away with it. Just ask them where was their team in the past 29 games bc they haven't been where we've been on the top, and we're still on the top bc one loss don't make us any less than we were today, we're just 29-1 now with a great team coming back next season!!! I will make a point at going out tomorrow in my Clemson gear here in cootlumbia bc they have absolutely nothing on us even if they claim to be a LSU fan. We will be back next year, and they probably won't!!! Go Clemson Tigers!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One more thing before I call it a night. I don't care who

Jan 14, 2020, 12:49 AM

Amen! Thank you...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 1:15 AM

You Sir are not BLINDED by our success. Thank you for your post

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 1:41 AM

Yes Sir!!

Jan 14, 2020, 2:28 AM

Yes losing is part of the game and it happens to all. But #### man TL was struggling all night and ETN was actually producing and no change was made to play calling. It's 1 thing to lose to a better team which LSU may have been, but not to adapt/ change things up was not to smart. Seems like if something is working then why not continue to do it.

Jan 14, 2020, 7:11 AM

We fell into the same trap we've seen others fall into with us at times where they just keep throwing the ball with little success, despite being able to run it. Alabama last season is a great example of this.

Jan 14, 2020, 7:12 AM

True. Well said.

Jan 14, 2020, 7:40 AM

Hear hear.

It wasn't one coach's fault; it wasn't one player's fault; it wasn't a conspiracy; it wasn't the officials' fault. We got beat by a better team. Hats off to them. The coaches and players will learn and be better for it. That is what Dabo calls the journey. I love my school, and those players and I am proud as heck of them.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic