Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Athlon Sports' rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Athlon Sports' rankings

Jun 2, 2016, 9:43 AM

Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Athlon Sports' rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Athlon Sports' rankings

Jun 2, 2016, 9:46 AM

Amazing how Bama and OSU are ranked ahead of us although losing MORE first teamers and players to the draft than Clemson. FSU has no QB to speak of, but "Clemson has enough offense coming back to make the playoffs". Man oh man, they will be surprised by how good our defense really is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On the road, it will be very tough. Heck, it was very tough

Jun 2, 2016, 10:01 AM

at home last year. Without the 4th and 1 stop leading, 16-13, do we win that game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On the road, it will be very tough. Heck, it was very tough

Jun 2, 2016, 10:40 AM

What was interesting about last year was how we got better throughout the season. Having Watson sidelined until the spring hurt our offense until after midseason. Once we started rolling on offense there was no stopping us. Florida State was still a "rusty" game and we did not look all that sharp. This year we should be rolling to start the season.

The 4th and 1 last year was a big play but that's what games come down to sometimes. I think we win either way!

Go Tigers

What do you mean Fla. St. was a "rusty" game?

Jun 2, 2016, 2:36 PM

Are you implying that the team was still shaking the rust off? Because I'm not sure if you remember or not, but that was the 9th game of the season...

Re: What do you mean Fla. St. was a "rusty" game?

Jun 2, 2016, 6:09 PM

I think he meant he looked a little rusty during the fsu game not that he was shaking off rust. Just what I got from it

Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Athlon Sports' rankings

Jun 2, 2016, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson ranked in Top 5 of Athlon Sports' rankings ]

I can totally agree with what you are saying but, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is that we are Clemson, and if we had only lost Shaq Lawson from our D last season. The Know-It-Alls would have us ranked in this Summer and Pre Fall rankings under FSU, Bama, and OSU. They would find the wording convincing or not to put us at #4 behind their darlings just the way they have it now. All we have to do is keep winning, they will develop a different attitude about us before long. If not, oh well, bc only the winning matters regardless of what they write or how they word it....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best part of the article

Jun 2, 2016, 10:47 AM

South carolina was a DISMAL 63. Ha

Missed "Pitt" in the article #38

Jun 2, 2016, 11:04 AM

NP

63, 64, 65 = scJR, Wake, BC***

Jun 2, 2016, 12:47 PM

Just wait and see

Jun 5, 2016, 1:35 PM

BC will be in top 25 by years end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic