Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bishes Be Cray (Vol.89)- Post Like Aero Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Bishes Be Cray (Vol.89)- Post Like Aero Edition

Jul 14, 2015, 11:40 AM

So a friend of mine (who I dated back in college, but who I'm pretty good platonic friends with now) lives in NYC and works for an international NGO. She's good looking, smart (has a MA from NYU), and socially competent. However, she's been dating a guy for a couple of years that she met when she worked at a bar/restaurant while trying to find a job after grad school. He's apparently a nice guy, but he's got no job prospects beyond the restaurant industry... mostly because he's not an American citizen.

A few weeks ago, this guy at the gym asked her out for drinks, and while she told him she had a boyfriend, since she's dissatisfied with current guy's potential she got interested in gym guy. She ended up going out for drinks with him a week ago, letting him walk her home from the gym a couple of days ago, and then going on a 5 mile run with him this morning. But, of course, he's 44 (around 15 years older than her), has a 10 year old kid, is divorced, and Jewish. So she's really picked another potential winner. Which is not even to mention that she's going on dates with someone while she's in a long term relationship with somebody else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A woman is not worth her salt unless she has another

Jul 14, 2015, 11:51 AM

round in the magazine. In my experience, there are very few women who do not have a prospect in mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Like under 10%

Jul 14, 2015, 11:53 AM

I heard that 50% of married women already have a backup husband in ind

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can count on both hands the number of married

Jul 14, 2015, 11:55 AM

women I have fuked in the last yr and a half

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

samesies***

Jul 14, 2015, 1:06 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bishes monkey branch

Jul 14, 2015, 11:53 AM

"An independent woman is a contradiction in terms. For woman's chief want is to feel that she is wanted. Therefore it is that with women, cruelty is more easily borne than coldness. Indeed, It is astonishing how much downright cruelty a woman will stand from the man she loves or has loved. What women admire is a subtle combination of forcefulness and gentleness. If a woman has to choose between forcefulness and gentleness, always she will sacrifice the latter." - Arnold Haultain

A shame I can only give that one thumbs up***

Jul 14, 2015, 11:54 AM

So wait, why is the older guy not a winner?

Jul 14, 2015, 11:55 AM

Is it the Jew thing? I don't get it. If you're 44 and dating a chick that's 29, you sound like a winner to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I always date women that are younger than me

Jul 14, 2015, 11:56 AM

easier to manipulate

It's not that he's a loser, necessarily

Jul 14, 2015, 11:59 AM [ in reply to So wait, why is the older guy not a winner? ]

It's more concern for her, because that looks like a situation that's pretty obviously not going to work out the way she wants it to (and I think she knows that, based on the factors I mentioned, just like she probably knew that when she started dating the current guy).

The most obvious negative about the 44 year old is that he went to Ohio State.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only negative for her is that he would demand a prenup

Jul 14, 2015, 12:00 PM

Because, Jewish

She's just after the sack of gold he wears around his neck

Jul 14, 2015, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On tha realz camgee all of this is her fault

Jul 14, 2015, 12:04 PM

she's a long term relationship with a guy that has no ambition as far as his career goes. Thats all we know and she's dissatisfied with him? Now she can take herself out of the situation by simply telling him its not working out, its not her, its him, and she wants to break up.

Instead she's a sloot and all of her decisions are emotionally driven. She wants to feel "alive" again.

44 yr old doesn't sound like a bad guy aside from the Ohio State thing. He's probably got his chit together, his money makes him money, he works out and can father children. She sees stability and something new. Before long she'll sloot on him too b/c while he's stable, just like the current bf, she's bored b/c sloot.

Sloots gonna sloot

Re: On tha realz camgee all of this is her fault

Jul 14, 2015, 12:10 PM

What I told her was that if she was looking around because she wanted the current guy to do better, then it was a bad idea because she's basically using her ability to look around to affect the current guy. Dating somebody else when you're already with somebody is... um... a less than effective way to get a response that you want. If she just wants to sloot it up, then sloot it up, but dump the current guy first because you don't actually care that much about him.

This is why you can't trust city girls

Jul 14, 2015, 12:13 PM

Their narcism levels know no bounds, and they act all jittery, always gotta be on the move...Shopping, slooting, something. Like slooty little high maintenance squirrels.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With her, it's more insecurity than narcissism***

Jul 14, 2015, 12:15 PM

It looks like insecurity

Jul 14, 2015, 12:17 PM

she just wants the attention

Lakebum and tote1 are right, listen to them

Love me some Lakebum generalizations***

Jul 14, 2015, 12:22 PM [ in reply to This is why you can't trust city girls ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm like Bob Ross with the broad brush

Jul 14, 2015, 12:41 PM

City girls be high maintenance on tha real though

You seem to be really in to this current BF?

Jul 14, 2015, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: On tha realz camgee all of this is her fault ]

Does he know you care so much?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: No heres the deal, this sloot hits up camgee to tell

Jul 14, 2015, 12:25 PM

him all about her woes and he's not going to tell her what he thinks bc he likes the friendship he has with her. So he tells her just make a decision it'll be okay instead of telling her she sounds like a ####.

Then cam comes here and tells us how he really feels

Na, I'm pretty honest with her

Jul 14, 2015, 12:32 PM

Told her it was a terrible idea and that she was potentially inviting a pretty big mess into her life. I'm not gonna get mad at her because it's not like it's me she's dating, and she knows what she's doing wrong.

If she wants the current guy to shape up, then she needs to make it clear what he needs to do and at least break up with him for a while. Then she can find out more about the older guy (if that's what she really wants to do, and not just using that to affect the other guy) and not have to creep.

Re: At this point she's already dating the new guy

Jul 14, 2015, 12:33 PM

there is no hope for the current bf. She needs to tell him and move on.

U r in luv dude, time to come to grips w/ it.***

Jul 15, 2015, 7:01 AM [ in reply to Na, I'm pretty honest with her ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Trying to figure out how him being Jewish makes it a

Jul 14, 2015, 12:07 PM

non-starter?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because she's not Jewish

Jul 14, 2015, 12:11 PM

Thought that would be obvious.

Jewish people don't always date or marry Jewish people.

Jul 14, 2015, 12:15 PM

Thought that would be obvious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Oh look, the shiksa brought a Presbyterian pie."

Jul 14, 2015, 12:16 PM

Great SNL skit with Gilda Radner, Laraine Newman, and Jane Curtin as the shiksa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't seem to be a problem for them.***

Jul 14, 2015, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Because she's not Jewish ]

Well, she brought it up

Jul 14, 2015, 12:27 PM

So it's at least something she considered worth mentioning. My point wasn't that it makes him a non-starter, but that I think that could (really, probably would) lead to difficulties with anything serious with this guy. There are lots of potential problems with both of these guys (problems that she's already aware of), which is why bishes be cray.

WAIT? HOW HAS NO ONE ASKED FOR PIGS YET????***

Jul 14, 2015, 12:40 PM

Camcgee isn't going to post pigs of someone he's

Jul 14, 2015, 12:43 PM

romantically interested in.

I've actually posted pictures of her on here before

Jul 14, 2015, 12:45 PM

But not posting them again. That was probably also like 3-5 years ago.

Re: Don't want to know if me and cam are eskimo bros***

Jul 14, 2015, 12:44 PM [ in reply to WAIT? HOW HAS NO ONE ASKED FOR PIGS YET????*** ]

Was present at the moment of discovery when two

Jul 14, 2015, 1:03 PM

of my son's fraternity brothers discovered that they were Eskimo brothers.

On the same day. Within 2 hours of each other.

Was hilarious.

Re: Was present at the moment of discovery when two

Jul 14, 2015, 1:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic