Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
On PTI, Clemson just got dissed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

On PTI, Clemson just got dissed

Nov 9, 2015, 6:15 PM

After only talking about the LSU/Bama game, Wilbon asked Kornheiser if he thought Bama was the best team in the country. Tony said he thought they "maybe" the best team in the country. Wilbon responded by saying that Bama is not in his top 4. Then Wilbon said that he thinks Notre Dame "maybe" the best team in the country.

The reason Wilbon gave was, "Brian Kelly is a great coach" and "DeShone Kizer is the best." Wilbon didn't even mention Clemson.

What a joke! They use the word "maybe", so they don't have to own it, but that BS is inexcusable for national sports pundits.

Clemson, Dabo, and THE REAL Deshaun, please stand up...and make these idiots eat crow!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These guys are court jesters

Nov 9, 2015, 6:16 PM

Blow him up on Twitter and watch him crab backwards

It stinks BUT just KeeP winning #1 CLEMSON TiGER TEAM!

Nov 9, 2015, 6:17 PM

Beat the Cuse!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On PTI, Clemson just got dissed- we keep winning

Nov 9, 2015, 6:22 PM

which makes this dreck look all the more stupid

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On PTI, Clemson just got dissed

Nov 9, 2015, 6:22 PM

USAToday did the same thing in one of their articles about the new rankings. No mention of the #1 team or DW. My advice: just leave it alone and cheer for our a Tigers to win out. Same scenario as 1981; got no respect until we shut everyone the #### up by winning it all.

Nov 9, 2015, 6:32 PM

and then do it again, REPEAT!!!!!! Let's go tigers! They dynasty Starts now!

Recruits don't watch PTI

Nov 9, 2015, 6:25 PM

Those guys have ZERO swag and take so many days off. Their show is a joke.

Nov 9, 2015, 6:26 PM

Just remember, if these guys really knew more than the rest of us about this game, they would be making millions on sports betting, not talking to a camera. They are paid to create controversy, which generates ratings.

Nov 9, 2015, 6:26 PM

Those guys know nothing about college football. They were just covering a topic.

Nov 9, 2015, 6:30 PM

Win out and they'll have no choice but to talk about us.

I would be offended, but...

Nov 9, 2015, 6:36 PM

I have no idea what "PTI" stands for and haven't heard of Wilbon and Kornheiser. Everyone seems to be casting a wide net finding sports reporters, broadcasters, and sports talk radio shows dissing Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

It's what we do...***

Nov 9, 2015, 8:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 6:38 PM

All the talk has been about bammer-really not much coverage of Clemson. We are #1, but bammer gets all the coverage no matter where they are ranked. ND's loss to us has become a win for them and bammers loss to ole siss has been all but dismissed. The media in general(sports/political) has been and absolute joke and embarrassment due to the fact that reality/truth has no place in the topic of conversation. It's like the scene from National Security, when Steven Zaughn asks Martin Lawrence if he ,"actually believes the crap that comes out of his mouth?" and Lawrence replies, "well I'm not really sure until I'm finished talking."

You could say that a thousand times. Journalists should just

Nov 9, 2015, 8:25 PM

go ahead and call themselves publicists!

Nov 9, 2015, 6:57 PM

People still watch those ########?

Honestly, the only sport they've ever talked about with credibility is, yep you guessed it, basketball.

Nov 9, 2015, 8:31 PM

These two just talk about sports, they don't actually know anything about college football. They are entertainment only.

PTI = Pardon The Ignorance

Nov 9, 2015, 8:40 PM

Keep rolling Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

they rarely even talk college football...

Nov 9, 2015, 8:56 PM

Not experts on the subject. The one poster is right by saying they are only really experts on basketball, and know their pro baseball as well.

No big deal. Most media cater to the larger audiences hence why Bama and Notre Dame are the talk of the town always.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let those guys, and everybody else, talk about the Bammers

Nov 10, 2015, 8:03 AM

of the world all they want. As long as Oculus gets his mini-me for the trophy case at the end of the season, Clemson Nation will have the last laugh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic