Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ole Spud lucked up and came across an early Christmas present for one of my coot'n'laws....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Ole Spud lucked up and came across an early Christmas present for one of my coot'n'laws....

Nov 2, 2018, 2:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ole Spud lucked up and came across an early Christmas present for one of my coot'n'laws....

Nov 2, 2018, 2:51 PM

;)

Re: Ole Spud lucked up and came across an early Christmas present for one of my coot'n'laws....

Nov 2, 2018, 2:56 PM

I'll be 66 the 27th of this month, and I have never touched a snake, and if I live another 66, I still wouldn't have ever touched a snake bc I'm scared SH1TLESS of them. I would feel sorry for the family of anybody that put a snake on me or tried screwing with me with a snake bc, I would kill them dead- DEAD!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 3:03 PM

good for you. thats the spirit

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Ole Spud lucked up and came across an early Christmas present for one of my coot'n'laws.... ]

2 things I believe firmly in are that all snakes are King Cobras and you need to stay away from them. Second is once you enter the ocean you are no longer at the top of the food chain and all sharks are Great Whites.

Nov 2, 2018, 7:03 PM

IMO POTD!!! But ALL snakes to me look like Black Mamba's, and all of them are absolutely deadly for the person that comes at me with one. I will warn them how deadly they can be, but only once!!! Then they will get bit by a Black Smith & Wesson 40 with Plus P fangs, and it will strike as many times necessary!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Note to self: DO....NOT..SEND...ALLORANGEALLTHETIME a snake

Nov 3, 2018, 6:43 AM

in a box!

Re: Ole Spudan early Christmas present formy coot'n'laws....

Nov 2, 2018, 7:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Ole Spud lucked up and came across an early Christmas present for one of my coot'n'laws.... ]

Dear allorangeallthetime52®

I never had a clearly formulated snake policy before, but now I do, thanks to you:
Menace me with a snake and I. Will. Kill. You. Plastic, rubber or real, you’re dead.

Re: Ole Spudan early Christmas present formy coot'n'laws....

Nov 2, 2018, 10:51 PM

Absolutely!!! I have at least 25 witnesses that would swear in court that I'm deathly afraid of snakes, and that to me, all of them are poisonous!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

WHen I was a kid, my uncle caught a big one. I mean a big

Nov 3, 2018, 6:45 AM

one and put it in a shiny black pocket book and laid it in the road while we walked over to the filling station and got a pepsi and square cheese. We sat on a bench and waited.......YOU WOULD ABSOLUTELY GO TO JAIL NOW DAYS FOR THAT.....

Watch it! There's a snake in those leaves you picked up!***

Nov 2, 2018, 2:58 PM

you loaned your sideways camera to the picture taker?***

Nov 2, 2018, 3:02 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Spud has the Friday Confuse......

Nov 2, 2018, 3:18 PM

and the sideways fish camera....

Re: you loaned your sideways camera to the picture taker?***

Nov 2, 2018, 7:03 PM [ in reply to you loaned your sideways camera to the picture taker?*** ]

Isn't it amazing how Spud can defy gravity. I've always wondered how a person can do that. Maybe there is a camera on the market that is capable of automatically making a 90 degree correction.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like a black...

Nov 2, 2018, 3:07 PM

...chicken snake.

Re: Looks like a black...

Nov 2, 2018, 10:43 PM

That is a Black Mamba!!!;)

Spud came across an early present for one of his LM Bass

Nov 2, 2018, 3:25 PM

Rig that on an 17/0 Eagle Claw Hook, a 3# Bullet Slip sinker, and some 125# Trilene XL....Mate it to a 15 foot two-piece bamboo bream stick with a bicycle handlebar grip, and Voila!!!!!!

Don't fergit your hernia truss....

Nov 2, 2018, 5:42 PM

Crocky Mate, I could'd sworn I was seeing the ghost of the Crocodile Hunter!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 6:27 PM

That looks like one of those Rattle headed copper moccasins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2018, 7:07 PM

If you can just train it to stay in the Christmas stocking...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I caught one 2 and a half times that size this

Nov 2, 2018, 9:00 PM

Summer....the buggest one I have ever seen....but I coukd not get Furious to get out of rhe reuck and take my picture. Rhat snake was a good 7 footer. Grabbed him a foor uo the tail..held him aboive my shoulders and he still hit the ground...

Re: I caught one 2 and a half times that size this

Nov 2, 2018, 10:46 PM

You should have chopped it with a hoe about 10 times to make it shorter!!!!

Nov 3, 2018, 7:21 AM

That reminds me of some good times around 10-12 yrs ago. My coworker then who is a coot and still a good friend today was deathly scared of snakes. Every time I saw a snake no matter what kind it was I’d pick it up and walk towards him with it. Now he was a rather large fella, but when he saw a snake he could move like an Olympic athlete. The fun thing about messing with him was he would be so mad at me one minute and two minutes later he’d get over and didn’t care. We bush-hogged right-of-ways through the woods all day so we would come across tons of snakes. Fun times.

Nov 3, 2018, 12:02 PM

Believe when I say that I'm not making any threats directly at you bc I wouldn't know you if we were setting side by side at a game. But if you would have been my friend and thought it was OK to tease me with a snake after I had told you how afraid of them I am, you would have been cremated or buried in the ground somewhere bc, when I'm anywhere near a snake, I can feel the fear on the out side of my body. It feels like an electrical field surrounding me from the fear that causes my skin to sting, and I have no doubt I would kill anybody who disrespected my feeling about them.

A snake crawled under a car I was working on when I was in my late teens, I did for real SH!T my pants coming from under that car, and I had to get 17 stitches above my ear from hitting my coming out from under the car. My mom said she heard my head bouncing off the frame of the car from the front porch, and I was in the back yard. She said I was screaming snake like it was already killing me. Homey can't deal with no snake, and will seriously injure or kill anybody playing around with me with a snake!!! And the friendship would be forever ended bc I could never trust that person ever again EVER!!! Just saying!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic