Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oklahoma vs Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,311

Oklahoma vs Georgia

Dec 5, 2017, 1:16 AM

what do you guys think about this matchup?

also interesting and surprising note. This will be the 1st time these 2 programs have ever met on the gridiron before.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oklahoma vs Georgia

Dec 5, 2017, 7:11 AM

Oklahoma will win easily. Georgia is one dimensional. It is amazing that these two have never met.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2017, 7:43 AM

> Oklahoma will win easily. Georgia is one
> dimensional. It is amazing that these two have never
> met.

One dimensional? Do you mean we can't throw the ball? Ga is a run first, pass when we need to offense. You're being pretty close-minded here.

45 Kelly Bryant CLEM 244 362 67.4 2678 7.4 79 13 6 138.1

63 Jake Fromm, UGA 145 230 63.0 2173 9.4 78 21 5 168.2

Dec 6, 2017, 2:07 PM

Jake Fromm is averaging I believe 17 passes and 167 a game. Yes it's very, very one dimensional. I like your stat sheet, does it show through 3 quarters? Because KB has only been in about 2 games after the 3rd quarter or did you just find something to make you look right?

Dec 5, 2017, 7:23 AM

I think that they need to replace the Rose Bowl scoreboard with a pinball machine readout. I see this game as one with a lot of points. Oklahoma has an average Big 12 defense, which would mean not very anywhere but the Big 12 and giving up lots of points. I see Georgia with a pretty good defensive front seven, but playing into Oklahoma's strength with average corners and below average safeties against a pass happy team. I see almost a basketball type score here.

Dec 5, 2017, 7:36 AM

Oklahoma’s pass D is their weakness. They are better at run D. 34-21 Oklahoma.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2017, 7:25 AM

I like Oklahoma in this one. Mayfield and that O have looked very very dangerous. I think they stretch Georgia’s D vertically. I’m also not sold on Jake From.

Dec 5, 2017, 7:40 AM

I mean I agree with what everyone is saying about the OU offense. Maybe I am wrong, but Mayfield has not faced a solid defense all season. If UGA's front 7 can get to Mayfield and make a few stops, I don't care if UGA is one dimensional or not. I do NOT see OU and the sorry excuse for BIG 12 defense stopping UGA and their backs. I mean every year OU gets credit and respect, and then we have shown them personally what happens when they have to play a team with an actual defense. I may be wrong, but I just see UGA running the ball, using time of possession to their advantage and getting enough stops on OU.

thats's possible***

Dec 6, 2017, 2:00 PM

Dec 6, 2017, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Oklahoma vs Georgia ]

That's what makes this game interesting. Uga hasn't faced a top tier O all season. Missouri has good numbers, but not the athletes and they scored 28. Auburn was banged up for round 2 and weren't spectacular to begin with.

Dec 6, 2017, 2:02 PM

Oklahoma....no doubt.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2017, 2:09 PM

I think OU wins by 2 TDs. For Uga to have a chance they need to dominate time of possession. Not convinced they can do that.

Dec 6, 2017, 2:09 PM

This will be a slow starting, explosive finishing game. I have OU in this although it'll be the same as when they played OSU, tight up until Baker does Baker things late.. UGA will be spread all over the field all night and it'll take it's toll late.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,311
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic