Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wednesday Practice Report
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Oct 7, 2009, 10:08 PM

Just before the Clemson Tiger football team finished their practice on Wednesday night, a large group of players started exiting the practice fields behind Jervey. These players were not wearing pads and helmets, however, but instead were carrying batons, tubas and trumpets. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did napier draw up more plays in the sand box?***

Oct 7, 2009, 10:21 PM

....on the back of Dabo's shirt***

Oct 7, 2009, 10:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No good deed goes unpunished.....

can anyone in the band block, pass, or catch?***

Oct 7, 2009, 11:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re Hey guys, atleast he is tring what ever to get it to work

Oct 7, 2009, 11:42 PM

Most of know that most of the mistakes thats being made, are mental. Let Dabo do what ever he can to try and make corrections. This is the difference between Tigers and DIE hard Tiger fan.What a die hard fan does is, keep faith in his/her team, ride it out with the team. We will see most of those guys next year. We do want them to tell nrw recruits that, we are Clemson Tigers, we are the best fans in the country. IM Die hard,and im still all in with this team. GOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re Hey guys, atleast he is tring what ever to get it to work

Oct 8, 2009, 3:51 AM

If he can do what ever he can to try and make corrections,does that mean starting{I said starting Willy Korn},or putting Brad Scott at OC? Whatever he does has to be,imo,visible to the fans in the stands.There has to be some evidence that something is being done,because the way things are looking ,nothing is working!

Oct 8, 2009, 6:35 AM [ in reply to Re Hey guys, atleast he is tring what ever to get it to work ]

I agree, I'm a Die hard Tiger and I'm a little disappointed but you know as in the past things will turn around as it has for every other team in the nation and we could win out. But I also think Korn would have been a better choice for Maryland. For that one series you could see the intesity and the drive he has to be on the field. I think Korn should start against WF and let him throw, run, scramble and dive for that 1st down. I think it would really help the team IMO.
But after all that we are still TIGER FANS and they need our support now more than ever, so if you have any negativity just keep it to yourself for now because it wouldn't be hard for the team to get down on themselves right now and not recover.
So show your support and root for Your Tigers!
C-L-E-M-S-O-N
T-I-G-E-R-S
Fight Tigers Fight Tigers FIGHt FIGHT FIGHT!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 8, 2009, 12:24 PM

You sunshine pumpers are the reason we are in this mess.Yout emotional reaction to hire Dabo will cost this program dearly.

Oct 8, 2009, 8:39 PM

Dude, just shut up already. As if any of us had the power to hire him.

Get all in or get out!!

GO TIGERS!!! BEAT WAKE!!!

Re: Wednesday Practice Report

Oct 7, 2009, 11:40 PM

Can someone ask Dabo if Korn will get more than just one series? Especially if Parker keeps stinking it up.

Oct 8, 2009, 6:39 AM

Great job Dabo! Your team get's killed on Saturday and you are inviting the band to your practice.Maybe after Wake kicks their butt you can invited the men's chorus.He just doesn't get it.By the way did Napier serve as Drum Major?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll say it again. Try all the stunts you want Dabo.

Oct 8, 2009, 8:09 AM

"All In" poker chips, Tiger Walk, etc. How about you teach the receivers how to catch the d@mn ball?! Weren't you the WR coach before you became HC? If it doesn't translate to better play on the field, it doesn't mean a d@mn thing!

Re: I'll say it again. Try all the stunts you want Dabo.

Oct 8, 2009, 9:22 AM

Name the recievers that graduated last year? i bet u can. now name the recievers we have today.. besides Ford. i bet u cant.... thats because they are young and green... give it a rest..... they are just kids trying to grow up..

i think most can name them, but they also don't want to

Oct 8, 2009, 9:28 AM

admit that they are redshirt freshman or other with little to no experience. that includes qb as well.

still, the offense should be better than it has been with some of the opportunities it's been given.

i'll also say that there have been several missed assignments on defense which i expected with steele's scheme. huge d playbook, very difficult to not have mistakes with it still relatively new.

growing pains on both sides of the ball, unfortunately on O those growing pains appear to include the coaches.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Howbout if we win, the cheerleaders sunbathe during practice***

Oct 8, 2009, 10:16 AM

Okay, I'll give it a try. Marquan Jones, Xavier Dye, Jaron

Oct 8, 2009, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll say it again. Try all the stunts you want Dabo. ]

Brown, Terrence Ashe, and Brandon Ford just to name a few. Most of these players have been at Clemson at least 2 years so the "young" excuse doesn't fly. Dabo was the WR coach before he was HC so there is NO excuse for the number of dropped passes we have had this season.

I haven't seen DS play a down all year!

Oct 8, 2009, 12:05 PM

The coaches dont play the game. Im sure these receivers know how to catch. Its just executing this skill is whats going wrong!!!

Tommy didn't play a down in 9 1/2 yrs. Didn't help him.***

Oct 8, 2009, 12:36 PM

They DO?! You could've fooled me. I don't think I've ever

Oct 8, 2009, 2:20 PM [ in reply to I haven't seen DS play a down all year! ]

seen another team other than high school drop as many passes as we have this year. If I were Dabo, I would have the WR's catch balls until their hands start to bleed.

You have to teach players how to execute...

Oct 8, 2009, 10:39 PM [ in reply to I haven't seen DS play a down all year! ]

most people would say this is a task that falls to the coaches.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Okay, I'll give it a try. Marquan Jones, Xavier Dye, Jaron

Oct 8, 2009, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Okay, I'll give it a try. Marquan Jones, Xavier Dye, Jaron ]

I can go look up names too.

You're impressing no one.

I didn't have to look them up, and I could not care less

Oct 8, 2009, 10:32 PM

about impressing you.

keep on keepin' on

Oct 8, 2009, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll say it again. Try all the stunts you want Dabo. ]

We are young in coaching, quarterback and OC. It takes time. Don't let a few alums and negative fans screw it up!!

Re: I'll say it again. Try all the stunts you want Dabo.

Oct 8, 2009, 12:12 PM [ in reply to I'll say it again. Try all the stunts you want Dabo. ]

The show wont work Dabo.You cant coach worth a darn.If you fiinsh under .500,TDP should fire you this year.

Can director Mark Speed call plays???

Oct 8, 2009, 9:35 AM

Things can't get much worse if he did.

Re: Can director Mark Speed call plays???

Oct 8, 2009, 11:41 AM

looks like everyone is longing for the days of Ken Hatfield.
I still say if TB had been fired at the end of '07 Dabo would not even had had an interview for HC. Doesn't make much sense.
That stated, we have him, let's hope he does well, and let him develop for a year or two. Rome was not built in a day.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They Can't Catch A Flipping FB but can March To Band Music?

Oct 8, 2009, 12:15 PM

You can't make this stuff up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Oct 8, 2009, 7:51 PM

I hate to say this but maybe dabo should think about being the head Cheerleader coach. He is building a great resume for it.

Re: Suddenly, the TV show "Glee" has a whole new meaning!***

Oct 9, 2009, 9:59 AM

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic