Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok, so let me get this straight.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 2,701

Ok, so let me get this straight.......

Feb 8, 2016, 1:55 PM

I've been away from the board all morning running errands for @nikkisteele and I get back to find everyone still in an uproar over the Super Bowl. Yes, the commercials were bad. Yes, Carolina's offensive line was offensive.

But @franc1968 is now making Panthers fans mad. They fell off the bandwagon and it hurt and his comments are inflaming the populace, while @cutigerbob is just wandering around looking for attention from anyone, whether they fell off the bandwagon or not. As that happens, @deadsolidperfect just jumps from post to post hoping they get to sent to the islands via Air Crump while he enjoys his stay on the boards a little longer. And now the most pertitent question...has anyone seen @MyfavOrange?

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hi there davidsteele, glad you could make it

Feb 8, 2016, 1:57 PM

You know where you can shove that Broncos logo?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^butthurt cuz he didn't get "mentioned"***

Feb 8, 2016, 1:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Run along now midge

Feb 8, 2016, 1:59 PM

grown-ups are talking

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Look who wandered in.***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:00 PM [ in reply to ^^^butthurt cuz he didn't get "mentioned"*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: hi there davidsteele, glad you could make it

Feb 8, 2016, 1:59 PM [ in reply to hi there davidsteele, glad you could make it ]

Now that made me laugh out loud. Literally...and I am sure I can guess where you would suggest

Re: hi there davidsteele, glad you could make it

Feb 8, 2016, 2:01 PM [ in reply to hi there davidsteele, glad you could make it ]

in MoFOs ex wife? after 3 doods I'd bet she'd be into that kind of thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

That was just wrong....

Feb 8, 2016, 2:02 PM

Funny. But wrong

that's not right

Feb 8, 2016, 2:03 PM [ in reply to Re: hi there davidsteele, glad you could make it ]

because you forgot to count ####. So technically 4 dudes

Re: that's not right

Feb 8, 2016, 2:05 PM

I hope she is not reading these!!! if so; all he!! is gonna break lose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Feb 8, 2016, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: that's not right ]

I hope not too. I'd rather not get a subpoena for your divorce proceedings...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Deer Mofo's ex's divorce attorney

Feb 8, 2016, 2:08 PM

Tmail me and I'll give you Anon08's real name and his address. In return, I expect not to be subpoenaed. TIA

Feb 8, 2016, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: that's not right ]

Hehe... You said loose. Mind you, it was types "lose" but we all know that's TNet spelling for loose...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Feb 8, 2016, 1:59 PM

Did @Davidhood just put a list on tnet ?

Feb 8, 2016, 2:02 PM

It's disguised in paragraph form but feels like a list.

It's this a list?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If it was a list....

Feb 8, 2016, 2:12 PM

@GWPTiger and @Anonymous08 would be on it. So no list. Yet.

Re: If it was a list....

Feb 8, 2016, 2:16 PM

Unless it were a list of Tiger Board(s) gheys, then I'd say your OP nailed it.

I is here!!!!

Feb 8, 2016, 2:03 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, so let me get this straight.......

Feb 8, 2016, 2:12 PM

With ignore button i get to do without the children playing games. This just like they all are locked in their rooms and can do nothing else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2016, 2:23 PM

oh brother!!!!

Re: Ok, so let me get this straight.......***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:24 PM

Careful.. that's prob how mfo got himself into his predicament. .***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok, so let me get this straight....... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

as always, dsp's a casual observer just here for the party..

Feb 8, 2016, 2:15 PM

BYOG babeeeeeeeee!

Re: as always, dsp's a casual observer just here for the party..***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: as always, dsp's a casual observer just here for the party..***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWtyZoN2Vz4

Since when are you just a "casual observer?"

Feb 8, 2016, 2:54 PM [ in reply to as always, dsp's a casual observer just here for the party.. ]

I thought you were here to help

i am and it means more coming from you.***

Feb 8, 2016, 2:59 PM

Sorry, I was just preaching on Pauls words....

Feb 8, 2016, 2:39 PM

From I Corinthians 13:11

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that @davidhood is officially a member of the RAG

Feb 8, 2016, 2:44 PM

Are we going to be subjected to reading silly poasts like this throughout the duration of DT?

Fingers crossed for a "NO" in advance

Re: Now that @davidhood is officially a member of the RAG

Feb 8, 2016, 2:48 PM

You are forced to read poasts?

Yes.....

Feb 8, 2016, 2:52 PM

Some of Dhood's poasts might contain nuggets....I'd hate to miss any of those

Re: Yes.....***

Feb 8, 2016, 3:01 PM

^^^^^^^^This guy gets it

Feb 8, 2016, 3:37 PM

@Anonymous08, this is what's at steak here

Feb 8, 2016, 2:55 PM

And ole Pee-Wee is like...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Feb 8, 2016, 3:13 PM

No.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Ok, so let me get this straight.......***

Feb 8, 2016, 3:58 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I've been warned to stat off threads like this.

Feb 9, 2016, 11:43 AM

So I'm not saying anything else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 2,701
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic