Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh...laughter hurt my sides!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Oh...laughter hurt my sides!

Mar 20, 2019, 5:11 PM

Ain't gonna happen! Nope...'cept in the 'Altered State of ESecPN'!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26294108/college-football-64-team-bracket-alabama-get-back-top

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W T H is wrong with these people? It's like an illness.***

Mar 20, 2019, 5:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No words...

Mar 20, 2019, 5:18 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just walking the party line !!!!***

Mar 20, 2019, 5:53 PM [ in reply to W T H is wrong with these people? It's like an illness.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

So, two months in, while home towns are still honoring

Mar 20, 2019, 5:20 PM

players, and an All SEC championship game with Bama back on top is already being posited by pundits. The butt hurt delusion is skrong in that bunch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh...laughter hurt my sides!

Mar 20, 2019, 8:48 PM

This is pure fiction...UofSUC in as a 12th seed. LOL LOL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 9:11 AM

Yeah, being .500 in conference and *barely* 7 wins against inferior opponents is a great way of being left out.

Re: You misread

Mar 21, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh...laughter hurt my sides! ]

They have South Carolina as a #5

Re: You misread

Mar 21, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh...laughter hurt my sides! ]

They have South Carolina as a #5

Mar 20, 2019, 8:59 PM

Think this must be based on that Finebum fiction crap.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Bama can’t hold us to 31 points.

Mar 20, 2019, 9:04 PM

They’re lucky that Trevor overthrew Choice and Dabo stopped the final drive on their 5 or we would’ve hung 58 on them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2019, 10:48 PM

Key word to all this "fictional" That is exactly what that matchup would be because both those teams would be mentally tired after their brutal schedules then having to play each other on top of that. Don't you people learn anything from SECPN?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 7:37 AM

What is wrong with these people? At what point do they accept what actually happens on the field as the reality, and quit with their fantasy scenarios?

Re: Just like bowl season

Mar 21, 2019, 9:03 AM

A 64- team bracket drawn from a pool of 130 FBS schools? Do the math...anybody with a .500 record is eligible.

UVa, a Coastal contender, as an overachieving #11, with U5C as an underperforming #5? A little prejudice in seeding mixed with a little reality in outcome.

The SEC prejudice persists because the SEC schools are careful to schedule mostly easily winnable OOC games. Yes, that's what most Power 5 schools do, but the SEC takes it to another level.

Last year, with 4 OOC games on their schedules, NO SEC team lost to a Group of 5 or FCS school. That's a collective 28-0 (at least) in the "games you're supposed to win", which might seem like a no-brainer, but no other conference accomplished it. Then they went above .500 in their competitive games with the other Power 5 schools, so they were able to average, as a conference, 7 regular season wins apiece. No one else has ever done that. (Usually Power 5 conferences avg about 6.5-6.8 wins apiece).

Add to this that most of their competitive OOC games are held at SEC-friendly neutral sites, and it's a wonder DRad is able to find anyone over there willing to give us a home-and-home anymore....

Mar 21, 2019, 9:12 AM

Yeah, I think this time around, Dabo would have made it 51-16

Mar 21, 2019, 9:55 AM

I thought Columbia (SC) was the home of lunatics, but it is quite obvious they ain't got that market cornered anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2019, 10:55 AM

I think the Fighting Chickens bought into the SEC prejudice and have been riding the wave for 25 years now. Lunartics are not isolated. They enable each other.

And from their perspective, why not?

They are closer to being a Big Boy than ever before. If going 5-7 with arguably the toughest schedule in the country in the last decade earns them a #5 seeding in the national tournament, they do not regret leaving the ACC. I doubt they will want to re-live that single glorious day when they won an ACC championship with a 7-3-1 record.

Isn't the one of definitions of insanity...

Mar 21, 2019, 10:21 AM

repeating the same mistake over and over while expecting a different outcome?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic