Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested

Jan 2, 2021, 5:35 PM

by the athletic department doctor for years. You think they care about a QB's broken ribs? All they care about is winning at all costs. If it means a player can develop life ending injuries so be it. Fields should count himself lucky he didn't get fondled by doctors while he was in the locker room.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested

Jan 2, 2021, 5:50 PM

How do you know he didn’t?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 2, 2021, 5:50 PM

explains why their receivers are so fast. Oh, and kyle parker and Streeter played with Broken ribs. Heck, Watson played with a torn ACl.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 5:51 PM

TigerNet back to being TigerNet it appears.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you would give Fields a hummer.***

Jan 2, 2021, 5:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested ]

Not quit as epic as 11 wieners blaming everything including their mothers’ not loving them for their losses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 5:57 PM

TigerKing!!! I've been waiting for you, Joe! You know who I am, right? Dat bish Carole Baskin!!!!!

Jan 2, 2021, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested ]

Jan 2, 2021, 6:02 PM

No complaints here. I enjoy reading the posts and the "found juan" responses. This board is pretty great at hooking the trolls.

It’s a B1G thing

Jan 2, 2021, 6:02 PM

You wouldn’t understand

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 6:13 PM

Your classless and really just a pos. This was a football game and your talking about people being molested. Your a sick person. Osu curb stomped Clemson last night and your trying to make excuses. Crazy thing is even if fields doesn't come back in sermon and that oline still would have ran the ball down venerables throat. You act like Clemson was up and osu fumbled the ball and Clemson returned it for a td only to have replay reverse the call and lose the game. Keep crying.

Go buy a Fields jersey and nutnecklace you pedo lover.***

Jan 2, 2021, 6:17 PM

Jan 2, 2021, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested ]

“8 year olds, dude.” Facts is facts brother.

Jan 2, 2021, 6:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested ]

What’s really sick is a school that allows molestation and other abuse to happen within their AD. Apparently it’s a b1g thing...

Congrats on the win. Good luck with Bama. GBTO.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/05/17/ohio-state-team-doctor-sexually-abused-students-over-decades-report-finds/%3foutputType=amp

Jan 2, 2021, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Ohio State allowed their athletes to be molested ]

Just FYI...your is an adjective as in your team. You're is a contraction as in you're a loser. Maybe they don't expect correct grammar at The OSU!

Jan 2, 2021, 6:22 PM

The fondling of an OSU player that I saw was by Wilkins back in the Fiesta Bowl game, but agree that I didn't see Ohio State do anything about it.

Christian just trying to make them feel at home.***

Jan 2, 2021, 6:23 PM

Re: Christian just trying to make them feel at home.***

Jan 2, 2021, 6:24 PM

Now that's funny

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic