Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ohio St already being touted
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,806

Ohio St already being touted

Nov 28, 2019, 9:18 PM

As a top 5 team ever and maybe even the greatest of all time. Haven't we heard this story before? When was that? Oh yeah, last season it was Alabama being heralded as the great ever until they ran into a guillotine with a Tiger paw stamped on it.

It's the same movie again this year, only the villain has changed.

https://youtu.be/7O1VuKI54C0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

set em up, knock em down***

Nov 28, 2019, 9:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Ohio St already being touted

Nov 28, 2019, 9:31 PM

It is absolutely brilliant how Dabo has them flying under the radar every year...seems like they would eventually stop falling for it. Us Clemson fans love the ROY bus.

Nov 28, 2019, 10:13 PM

The Roy Bus is actually a comfortable and joyful ride if you can sit back and just wait for it to get where it's heading (NCG) without panicking!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check this out:

Nov 28, 2019, 9:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzwnBrBfRmU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 9:50 PM

they work for effin' FOX! FOX runs the Big Ten network, the same way ESPN runs the SEC & ACC networks, so it is in FOX's best interest to have the Big Ten conference getting as much publicity as possible, nothing either of those doooosh nuggets says is even worthy of a 2nd thought, after we beat LSU in the Peach, we can go ahead & rout those clones in the Natty

Nov 28, 2019, 10:11 PM

I started to add that to my original post but decided against it because I knew it would get brought up in this thread. Thank you for pointing out the obvious.

Nov 28, 2019, 10:27 PM

Justin Fields has already said this could be the greatest Ohio St . team of all time .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 11:17 PM

First thing that comes to mind when I hear the name Justin Fields, wasn't the best HS QB going into college. The second thing I hear and see when I hear the name Justin Fields, transfer portal on his way to his 2nd college after one season of being recruited out of HS as the #1 QB!!!

The one thing that I'm sure of is, Trevor Lawrence, supposedly the #2 best QB out of HS. TL plays in every game as a true freshman in college, becoming the starting QB out of HS in his Freshman season in the 4th game of the season. Trevor Lawrence plus Clemson has become a winner of the ACC championship with a 13-0 record as a true freshman QB. Then I hear TL is the winner of the NCG, first ever 15-0 winner in college FB, and yes he was still a true freshman college QB. Trevor Lawrence season 2 college QB, TL has won 26 straight games without a single loss. Think about this, TL was listed as the #2 QB coming into college, and he is possibly heading to his 2nd college playoffs to win the right to play for his 2nd NC, and if he wins, he will be 30-0, and the first ever college QB to go undefeated in 30 games with back to back NC wins, and has won no personal awards as an undefeated 2 year college QB with back to back National Championship wins. Trevor Lawrence and Clemson proves that the college FB media system is the true definition of the word, Bias!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been there, beat that.

Nov 28, 2019, 11:06 PM

44-16

Nov 28, 2019, 11:13 PM

And people get on here and say there’s no bias. Bullcarp. Says Clemson never plays anyone.... r u serious? They talk about those teams that beat all these teams in the top 10 but fail to mention those teams they beat were crap at the end of the year...

That Texas team had to play 1 team to win the natty. And barely beat usc on one great play.

Good teams no doubt but our Tigers are the greatest team that ever played. You can only be First once. The first and only team to go 15-0 and curb stomp the greatest team ever.

I really hope meeecigan curb stomps 0310... I remember they hyped tosu 0310 team as best ever tosu team ever until then.

No respect

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2019, 11:22 PM

kerigantoo, a lot of people will find your statement very hard to believe, but the truth is most of the time the hardest to believe, but no less the truth!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Here is what I would say to anybody who makes that comment.

Nov 28, 2019, 11:14 PM

Is Ohio State better than Alabama was last year?
Is Clemson better than they were last year?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,806
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic