Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love my mom
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I love my mom

Oct 18, 2012, 11:39 PM

I played my voice messages today and she said is Sc in the Acc? She is eighty years old and still attends all the tigers home games. Asked her what she was wearing Sat. And she said, Clemson Acc championship t shirt. I've also mentioned the coots and spurrier and she always asks who are they...all innocent. She doesn't have a clue. she knows who Sammy, Nuk and Tajh are and of course Dabo. She still has a national championship clock hanging in her den.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love my mom

Oct 18, 2012, 11:41 PM

cool?

Re: I love my mom

Oct 18, 2012, 11:42 PM

That's awesome man!

Oh yes....didn't mention this. She wants me to take her to the Walhalla Oktoberfest before I head home Sunday. Lanwd please help me...lol***

Oct 18, 2012, 11:51 PM

thats a long subject line***

Oct 18, 2012, 11:55 PM

Serious - how'd he do that ???***

Oct 18, 2012, 11:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

If I post on my phone, the subject can go on forever.***

Oct 19, 2012, 3:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My uncle owns steak house cafeteria in the middle of town

Oct 19, 2012, 1:19 AM [ in reply to Oh yes....didn't mention this. She wants me to take her to the Walhalla Oktoberfest before I head home Sunday. Lanwd please help me...lol*** ]

Been there for like 40 years .. Go have lunch on me ... Tmail me and I ll arrange

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

Re: My uncle owns steak house cafeteria in the middle of town

Oct 19, 2012, 3:12 AM

you talking bout Abed? if so, food is GREAT!!! the chicken is good either way, fried or baked. dont really know which i like better. needa go by my own self an grab some. its been a while.

Mmmm, walhalla steakhouse chicken....

Oct 19, 2012, 8:24 AM

Think it's fried in unicorn fat or something to make it so awesome,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh yes....didn't mention this. She wants me to take her to the Walhalla Oktoberfest before I head home Sunday. Lanwd please help me...lol***

Oct 19, 2012, 6:08 AM [ in reply to Oh yes....didn't mention this. She wants me to take her to the Walhalla Oktoberfest before I head home Sunday. Lanwd please help me...lol*** ]

Take her.One day you will be so glad you did!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know sorry***

Oct 18, 2012, 11:57 PM

One of my most treasured photos is of my Mother

Oct 19, 2012, 6:55 AM

standing just outside the WEZ, where we used to park, decked out in white slacks, Clemson orange sweater, orange visor and with her ever present purse. It was a gloriously beautiful fall day, the crowd around her was dressed in the orange with Clemson folks of all ages seen in the photo, and my son was standing next to her in his orange overalls. I don't even remember who we were playing that day, but when I look at the photo, I recall her earlier appearances at our games (when I was a student) and she'd be wearing dresses, hats, heels, gloves, etc. I am happy that I could arrange for her and Dad to attend so many games, as they loved the campus and the thrill of attending games in Death Valley. And the photo of which I speak? It's framed and in a curio along with other Clemson memorabilia...and it was the last game she was able to attend. You just never forget....

Message was edited by: hartins®

Dude, it's Friday morning...no need to make a man teary

Oct 19, 2012, 7:58 AM

eyed heading into the weekend!

Great story though :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's awesome, and be happy to share with her!

Oct 19, 2012, 8:15 AM

The only memory or picture I got with my Mom wrt Clemson was at Orientation (1981). Right after that visit we found out she had cancer and she never made it to a game. She did get to watch the Orange Bowl NC Game with me and my buddy at home. Passed away at 40 years old.

Take her anywhere she wants to go if you can.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is cool! Sounds like a fun lady.

Oct 19, 2012, 8:52 AM

Nm

Re: My uncle owns steak house cafeteria in the middle of town

Oct 19, 2012, 9:37 AM

Thank you so much for the offer. Never heard of steak house cafeteria. Is it in downtown walhalla? Is it open on Sunday. We are always looking for a place to eat. We will definitely go on Sunday!

Sad reading some of these posts

Oct 19, 2012, 10:42 AM

Sure you think of your moms during every game and how much they loved the tigers.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic