»
Topic: Who’s going to Boston?
Replies: 13   Last Post: Oct 9, 2018 11:03 PM by: tiger_swimmer®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

Who’s going to Boston?

[3]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 7:30 PM

I’ve never been for a game and decided today that the wife and I are going up for the weekend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Who’s going to Boston?

Posted: Oct 9, 2018 7:43 PM

;)

I referenced the TNET dickshunary but I’m still

Posted: Oct 9, 2018 7:57 PM

Unsure of how to interpret this response

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I referenced the TNET dickshunary but I’m still

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:13 PM

Will be there with ticket in hand. :)

No mischief.

Re: I referenced the TNET dickshunary but I’m still

Posted: Oct 9, 2018 11:03 PM

Pigs.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:00 PM

Hook up with the New England Clemson club - I watched the GT game with them at a bar in Boston. Nice folk . They have group tickets. They likely have a tailgate plan.

Good call

Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:06 PM

Thanks @ClemKing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:13 PM

Headed up on Friday out of Augusta thru Atlanta. We arrive in Boston around 1pm . Went up with some buddies when Spilled was a freshman. That was one great trip, so I told the wife that I would take her next time. We try to catch 1 road game a year.

Been going for several years now....

[2]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:16 PM

The Pour House has the best, best, best Bloody Marys and you can get an excellent chili cheese omelet. The freedom trail is a great tour for history, or you can do the Samuel Adams tour. Too bad the Rattlesnake bar is closed...it was great! The north end has great Italian food.
Transportation - take the "T". You can get just about anywhere, from the airport to downtown, out to Chestnut Hills for the game.
For gameday, take the T to Chestnut Hills and get off at Mary Ann's and you will find most of there hydrating for the game. You don't want your hamies cramping up in the third quarter...

Oh yeah....

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:19 PM

be ready to hear somebody say, "I haven't seen that much orange, since hunting season."

Awesome. Thanks

Posted: Oct 9, 2018 8:51 PM

So you just stayed downtown?

I really don’t know #### about Bahstin

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Awesome. Thanks

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 9:01 PM

You've got a nice Weston downtown, and the Boston Park Plaza there, about a half a block from the T and within walking distance to the history tour and a bunch of bars and restaurants, and not far from the Bay. They're a bit pricey, but you've got a lot to do and see nearby...

Chestnut Hills is about a half hour away on the T...

Re: Awesome. Thanks

[1]
Posted: Oct 9, 2018 10:51 PM

Yes ,we stayed at the Jury last time. This trip staying at the Marriott in the Back Bay area. We walked to a lot of sites downtown.

Re: Oh yeah....

Posted: Oct 9, 2018 10:48 PM

You are right, last time there we were asked several times about all the Orange.

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: (2) Lower Deck, Section R, Row M, Seats 24 & 26 (electronic transfer) $240 Venmo or Paypal accept...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1396 people have read this post