Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Did we say no collusion?"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1,262

"Did we say no collusion?"

Jan 17, 2019, 9:55 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2019/01/17/us/politics/ap-us-trump-russia-probe.html

Russia didn't interfere in the election.

OK, they interfered, but there were no contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

OK, there were contacts, but Trump didn't have any deals with Russia.

OK, Trump had deals with Russia, but it's not like there were meetings with Russian intelligence agents.

OK, There were meetings with Russian intelligence agents, but Trump didn't know about them.

OK, Trump knew, but nothing came of them, so there was no collusion.

OK, some people in the campaign colluded, but Trump specifically didn't collude. <-- You are here.

OK, Trump colluded, but if he didn't Hillary would have won, so it's good that he did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Did we say no collusion?"

Jan 17, 2019, 9:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all honesty,

Jan 17, 2019, 9:57 AM

I'm not sure I'd hire Giuliani to represent me in traffic court. For those of you compiling a case on Trump's questionable judgement, add Rudy's continued employment to the evidence list.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, he’s an attorney and yet seems he wants everyone to

Jan 17, 2019, 10:03 AM

like him. Like that is even remotely possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smerconish had an interesting thought this morning on the

Jan 17, 2019, 10:22 AM [ in reply to In all honesty, ]

radio.

Rudy knows bad things are about to come out, so he's just getting ahead of the news...blow the wad now so its just noise when it actually happens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe.........maybe. From here though it just looks like

Jan 17, 2019, 10:23 AM

he's stepping on his own Richard over, and over, and over in some lame attempt at PR.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh I won’t argue your viewpoint at all.

Jan 17, 2019, 11:26 AM

Seems like he’s just a senile old goat. BUT, he was/is America’s mayor, so I’ll let him ramble without too much turmoil.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe.........maybe. From here though it just looks like

Jan 18, 2019, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Maybe.........maybe. From here though it just looks like ]

He went way past stepping on it. He set it on fire and is attempting to put it out with an ice pick.

Apparently Trump thinks Rudy is doing a great job.

Jan 17, 2019, 10:26 AM [ in reply to In all honesty, ]

Speaks volumes about Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ever notice how Rudy comes out and starts

Jan 17, 2019, 10:29 AM

twirling right before a big story drops?

He's the signal that something is coming and they are trying to distract/disorient.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Thus the part:

Jan 17, 2019, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Apparently Trump thinks Rudy is doing a great job. ]

"For those of you compiling a case on Trump's questionable judgement, add Rudy's continued employment to the evidence list."

Exactly, I agree.***

Jan 17, 2019, 10:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In all honesty,

Jan 17, 2019, 5:11 PM [ in reply to In all honesty, ]

The honest truth is that Rudy is the best Trump can get. Real lawyers want nothing to do with him because he lies so much.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3120648-NJ-U-S-Bankruptcy-Court-1992-Trump-Plaza.html#document/p59/a320789

You know we could very easily get to the bottom of this

Jan 17, 2019, 9:58 AM

if Wolf Blitzer would just get on TV and tell the American people that Trump is too stupid to be a willing accomplice to a any sort of Russian collusion effort. It would be ten minutes before he hung himself on Twitter.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How stupid can the guy be?

Jan 17, 2019, 10:06 AM

He's been a Russian asset for years, and throwing a coup must take some amount of brains.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How stupid can the guy be?

Jan 17, 2019, 10:26 AM

I think Useful Idiot is the term the Kremlin uses.

Re: How stupid can the guy be?

Jan 21, 2019, 1:31 AM

You think Trump is a useful idiot to the Russians?
Admiral Rogers of the NSA met with Trump at Trump Towers and informed Trump he was being spied on by US intelligence services. The next day Trump moved his campaign headquarters out of Trump Tower.
Do you think if Trump was compromised by Russian intelligence services, Admiral Rogers would not be aware of it?
Do you not think Mueller has enlisted NSA resources in his investigation?
The Steele fabrication claimed Russian intelligence sources to discredit Trump and sway the election. Is that not Russian collusion?
Trump never got that far in spite of Trump Jr and Papadopoulos being set up by British intelligence.
Why don't you leftist bundles of sticks do the world a favor and admit you've been duped and stop with the childish ravings.

So Hillary lost because of Russia.

Jan 17, 2019, 10:07 AM

Aaand we're back to that again.

Hidden social media campaigns are the biggest threat to our

Jan 17, 2019, 10:17 AM

democracy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a troll attempt?

Jan 17, 2019, 10:22 AM

because I agree with you

and I rarely agree with you on political matters

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take it a step further.

Jan 17, 2019, 10:23 AM

Social media is the biggest threat to our society as we know it. Period.

If that's the case, our nation deserves to go down the

Jan 17, 2019, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Is this a troll attempt? ]

terlit....Cause we're populated with a bunch of fuggin' idiots.

Which I guess is to say that I agree with you, because I think we are populated with a bunch of fuggin' idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing that the parents who told us

Jan 17, 2019, 10:44 AM

not to believe everything we see on the internet has become the grandparents who believe everything they see on the internet

obama campaign sez Hola***

Jan 17, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Hidden social media campaigns are the biggest threat to our ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

ohhh..So THAT'S why he won....twice.

Jan 17, 2019, 10:55 AM

Uh huh.

Not what the OP said.***

Jan 17, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to So Hillary lost because of Russia. ]

lol NY Times***

Jan 17, 2019, 10:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Another hobnail boot is getting ready to drop.***

Jan 17, 2019, 10:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We may disagree on a lot, but I care about you as a fellow

Jan 17, 2019, 10:17 AM

Clemson man.

Please write this number down and have it handy when the Mueller report is released:

1-800-273-8255

If I could make a suggestion...

Jan 17, 2019, 10:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

panic is setting in, shoe is fixing to drop

Jan 17, 2019, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Another hobnail boot is getting ready to drop.*** ]

Add (more of) your own in here.

Re: panic is setting in, shoe is fixing to drop

Jan 17, 2019, 10:32 AM

Wouldn't it be a trip if this entire time it just turned out that Putin just had photos of his baby wiener?

Jan 17, 2019, 10:58 AM

If he is a Russian asset, he isn't doing a very good job at it since he has done a lot of anti-Russian things.

Bolstered NATO with funding.
Pressured Germany and helped orchestrate a deal to provide Germany with alternative oil sources which killed Germany's original deal to build a pipeline to Russia for Russian oil.
Sent funding and weapons to Ukraine.
Armed other European allies, against the wishes of Russia's wishes and interests.
Expanded funding for national defense and the military, specifically citing security threats from North Korea, the Middle East, and Russia.

Oh, and Trump authorized US Special Forces units to seek and destroy Russian SOF and mercenary units operating in Syria. Recently, US SOF forced engaged Russian units in an open battlefield and won, killing 200 Russian combatants.

But yeah, Trump is totally a Russian agent.

Its all a cover

Jan 17, 2019, 11:07 AM

See he's really BRILLIANT, pretending to be STUPID, and fooling everyone.

Just read in here any given week. He'll be called stupid for a misspelling in a tweet, and then within hours or couple days, he'll be responsible some ingenious scheme that would take years to plan.

Oh to live in your land of make believe...***

Jan 17, 2019, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: "Did we say no collusion?" ]

Re: Oh to live in your land of make believe...***

Jan 17, 2019, 2:21 PM

Its there if you care to google it. The only person living in make believe are the people denouncing him, including yourself, since you are blatantly ignoring facts.

Jan 17, 2019, 5:09 PM

I like how you always say "just Google it" when you post your laughable, made up ########.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:35 AM

Laughable made up bullsheet? Everything he said is true and he didn't list the half of it.
Do your own friggin' homework.

Jan 21, 2019, 12:26 PM

###...

I posted a reply to this guy with a bunch of links and sources, and now my comment is deleted??

Oh well, here they are again. I'll screenshot it this time in case someone tries to delete it again:

Bolstered NATO with funding.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/10/trump-pushes-nato-allies-to-increase-spending-as-us-funding-slows.html

Pressured Germany and helped orchestrate a deal to provide Germany with alternative oil sources which killed Germany's original deal to build a pipeline to Russia for Russian oil.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-07/germany-wobbles-on-russian-gas-pipeline-as-trump-pressure-tells
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nato-summit-pipeline/trump-lashes-germany-over-gas-pipeline-deal-calls-it-russias-captive-idUSKBN1K10VI

Sent funding and weapons to Ukraine.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/12/20/trump-administration-approves-lethal-arms-sales-to-ukraine/?utm_term=.774deabe664d

Armed other European allies, against the wishes of Russia's wishes and interests.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nato-summit-trump-arms/trump-ready-to-help-some-nato-states-buy-u-s-arms-idUSKBN1K22US

Expanded funding for national defense and the military, specifically citing security threats from North Korea, the Middle East, and Russia.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/13/donald-trump-signs-new-defense-policy-bill-rebuild/

Oh, and Trump authorized US Special Forces units to seek and destroy Russian SOF and mercenary units operating in Syria. Recently, US SOF forced engaged Russian units in an open battlefield and won, killing 200 Russian combatants.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/world/middleeast/american-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report-us-forces-killed-more-than-200-russian-fighters-in-syria-attack

You still gunna try and claim this is "laughable, made up ####"?

Jan 21, 2019, 12:34 PM

bobcobb22®

Your thoughts?

I don't give a **** if Russia interfered. The whole thing is

Jan 18, 2019, 10:29 AM

a terribly worthless distraction.

Can someone show me where Russians casted votes for Trump?

Jan 18, 2019, 11:13 AM

Call me back when you have that info.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Can someone show me where Russians casted votes for Trump?

Jan 18, 2019, 11:42 AM

Does anyone think they did? I haven't heard that as a possibility.

Jan 19, 2019, 1:08 PM

I'm having a great laugh today boys

https://www.boston25news.com/news/breaking-news/buzzfeed-report-says-president-trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-to-congress/906229350

Jan 20, 2019, 9:59 PM

Actually, Mueller did NOT dispute the claim that TheRump told Cohen to lie to Congress. What Mueller's spokeman said was the reported statement of data was inaccurate. (In other words, for slow learners -- example: Trump supporters -- the leak was not put-out via a leak by a law enforcement officer, as Mueller has carefully controlled his evidence.)
Mueller will have the last laugh, as TheRump resigns.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:11 AM

Still a stupid mfer I see. I can't resist dropping by here once in a while to see if the human condition has improved. I see not.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1,262
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic