Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh lawd, President Trump putting Arizona in the crosshairs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 440

Oh lawd, President Trump putting Arizona in the crosshairs

Nov 9, 2018, 5:50 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1060993836984324096

He's going to turn those 15,000 troops at the border north and have them take over the counting stations.

In all seriousness, I'd hate to be either one of those ladies right now, cause I'd be on a 24/7 bender. That lead went back and forth all night on Tuesday, then back to McSally Wednesday, back to Sinema on Thursday, and now Sinema still in the lead by 9000 votes or so.

No matter what happens, prevailing logic is that McSally will be a Senator no matter what. Either she gets this seat or is appointed to take the place of Kyl (appointed to McCain's seat). So she's a winner either way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lollers***

Nov 9, 2018, 6:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh lawd, President Trump putting Arizona in the crosshairs

Nov 11, 2018, 10:31 AM

Don't forget Michigan.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/revealed-michigan-recount-uncovers-massive-voter-fraud-detroit-precincts/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a way to fix this but neither side seems to want to

Nov 12, 2018, 4:23 PM

do it. This is why I don't vote. Quite frankly it just doesn't matter because corruption from either side will rig elections.

All voting should be in person with a VALID ID REQUIRED. Voting should be on secure electronic machines or on 'scantron' type tickets and machine counted. Why can't voting be like social security where you have an ID# and you vote on that ID, and we can track who votes and how many times they vote so these 'multiple' votes don't happen. Our voting system is so archaic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 440
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic