Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh how things change
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,144

Oh how things change

Sep 30, 2014, 8:48 PM

Welcome back gamecoots...

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/gamecocks-need-to-reevaluate-season-goals/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh how things change

Sep 30, 2014, 9:06 PM

Don't say that to them. Let them believe that it's all getting better until after they play us. Yesss, I want it to hurt realll bad!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, they'll be back to handing out rings that say...

Sep 30, 2014, 9:11 PM

SECellar Dwellers. But hey, they're SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe we'll finally beat them this year***

Sep 30, 2014, 9:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2014, 9:26 PM

Heck, this is no different than the very vocal minority demanding that Dabo and Chad be fired...some in our Tiger nation are more interested in pursuing there agenda. I for one, don't need our want your opinions! Go Tigers beat State!

Sep 30, 2014, 9:33 PM

They really drank the koolaid.

Sep 30, 2014, 11:09 PM

Koolaid is much easier to swallow when you're the state champs for 5 years in a row. If and when we finally beat those sorry bastages, then let's trash talk 'em a lot more. Since they beat our only common opponent that we managed to get slaughtered by, then maybe we need to man up a lot more. We haven't won chit yet IMO. Beating SCSU and a pathetic UNC doesn't make me run down the street singing "We are the champions". And if we lose to them at home this year, it will probably be 2 more years before we have another chance at it. Otherwise we wait until spurrier dies or quits. Just saying.

I agree.

Sep 30, 2014, 11:15 PM

But on TNet the trash talk should never stop. When we beat them this year, they're going to hate life. It's the only thing they have left. Actually, it's the only thing they've ever had. IT. WILL. END.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,144
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic