Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Eagles will offer former Clemson DB $10 Million per year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

FB Update: Report: Eagles will offer former Clemson DB $10 Million per year

Mar 8, 2015, 12:08 PM

Report: Eagles will offer former Clemson DB $10 Million per year

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool ! Wonder if the Eagles are interested in CJ?

Mar 8, 2015, 12:12 PM

Might be reason Dabo and Eagles coach were speaking the other day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cool ! Wonder if the Eagles are interested in CJ?

Mar 8, 2015, 1:38 PM

after this they don`t have the $$$$ for CJ

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2015, 3:19 PM

> after this they don`t have the $$$$ for CJ

Yeah, my thought also. ..if it was me, I would rather have c j

Mar 8, 2015, 3:23 PM

They can find another RB. Finding a lock down, physical corner is rare. Bottom line- he will help them win games.

The GM of Seattle said after the SB

Mar 8, 2015, 1:00 PM

That one of his first goals was to lock-up Maxwell. If he's really getting offered that much there's no way he stays in Seattle. That would probably make him one of the highest paid Clemson Tigers ever in the NFL.

Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be

Mar 8, 2015, 1:34 PM

on his elementary school's website. Willing to be he has never given one penny to IPTAY or Alumni Association. If he didn't even mention Clemson as his school on Super Bowl, I would think this would be news in his hometown, but not here.

Re: Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be

Mar 8, 2015, 1:39 PM

AGREE!!!!!!!! it is pitiful and shameful he does not acknowledge Clemson in any way!

Mar 8, 2015, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

So are you saying that B Max really don't give a crap about Clemson after his purpose at Clemson has been served!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson gets enough recognition. Kudos to him for putting his home town on the map

Mar 8, 2015, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

Clemson speaks for itself.

Re: Clemson gets enough recognition. Kudos to him for putting his home town on the map

Mar 8, 2015, 5:12 PM

But But Buttttt, you will always have those that will look for something, anything to use to paint an ugly picture of one of our own. They're just not going to be happy unless the sour bucket has been stirred up to fit their agenda!!!

this is embarassing.

Mar 8, 2015, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

He has been involved with clemson and says Clemson on other gamedays, just because he mentioned his hometown that no one outside of the people who reside there would ever know existed otherwise in one game you think it's ok to act like a child that didn't get the toy they wanted? Let me make this as clear as I possibly can.... Absolutely no one other than coaches, assistants or players that are being paid money or are currently on scholarship owe clemson anything in fact Byron Maxwell has done more for clemson in 4 years than you will do your entire life. So please stop with this weird entitlement garbage you and a select few others seem to have, it's embarassing to see and it makes clemson fans look self-entitled and bitter.

THANK YOU!!!!

Mar 8, 2015, 3:50 PM

My thoughts exactly!!!!!......

Well said sir........

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Embarrassing is every starter in the Super Bowl recognizing

Mar 9, 2015, 9:37 AM [ in reply to this is embarassing. ]

his college except the former Clemson player.

Re: Embarrassing is every starter in the Super Bowl recognizing

Mar 9, 2015, 11:22 AM

I know.. someone needs to know why he did that? it was not the first time he has done that!VERY POOR TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Embarrassing is every starter in the Super Bowl recognizing

Mar 9, 2015, 6:54 PM

Lol as he is laughing at this crap all the way to the bank. On his recent interview he was talking about how much he enjoys coming back to Clemson and how much he would like to work with a couple of our current players to help them. Smh

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

You sir are not a Clemson fan...

Mar 8, 2015, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

Don't ever defame a Clemson player, who lives up to the Clemson standard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because just maybe it helps recruiting when a former

Mar 8, 2015, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

player does well in the NFL and he is a former Clemson player

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh Clemson81to85, you're a moron.

Mar 8, 2015, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

First of all, he does say Clemson on most gamedays, he was just representing his hometown, who needed recognition.

Second of all, do you know for a fact he has never donated to Clemson? You continue to be a disgrace to these boards, and spreading misinformation is your specialty.

Do us all a favor and actually renounce your Clemson ties (let's face it, you're an awful fan) like you wanted to... http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15344778

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Oh Clemson81to85, you're a moron.

Mar 9, 2015, 6:20 AM

@soccerkrzy, thanks for the link to a past "post" by clemson81to85. I think Byron's actions pale in comparison to what clemson81to85 said. I graduated in 1962 and to this day, I don't understand some alleged Clemson fans and their comments about Clemson and former student athletes. Congrats to Byron on what he has accomplished and will accomplish in the future.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot81to85

Mar 8, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

You can't fix stupid. 200 years ago people like you

Mar 9, 2015, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

had their head and arms locked into a pillory so that locals could amuse themselves by throwing rotten fruit at you. This sort of public humiliation was a way for normal people to tame aggressive stupidity found in those who simply couldn't master the concepts of respect and dignity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2015, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Why do we care about this player? shouldn't this story be ]

Byron Maxwell put himself in a position to say anything he wants to say. Regardless of his elementary, high school, or college days, he can say whatever he wants to because he is the one that put in the time to get himself to the NFL.

It blows my mind that people can't understand this. Clemson gave him the opportunity to play college football, he capitalized on the opportunity and is now a very rich man because of it.

I'm sure he is grateful to Clemson coaches and staff for putting him in a position to showcase HIS skills. He put in the work, the time and the effort, he is now rewarded for it by making millions and getting to choose what school he wants to recognize when his own personal name is announced for a starting lineup before a game in the NFL.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic