Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Official National Championship Game Travel/Ticket Packages Now Available!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Official National Championship Game Travel/Ticket Packages Now Available!

Dec 2, 2016, 8:47 PM

TigerNet is pleased to be working with our good friends at PrimeSport as we did last year for the National Championship, to bring you the only Official Clemson National Championship Game Packages available.

The Tigers are headed to the CFP National Championship Game and our friends at PrimeSport can get you there. Be the first to check out their official travel and ticket offerings located here and secure your spot before they sell out.

Why should you trust PrimeSport? Because their packages are officially sourced and include great benefits like Official hotels, Welcome Receptions and the best pre-game party. PrimeSport is also offering direct flights from Greenville-Spartanburg to Tampa, so you can join fellow Tiger fans on a flight and have all of the details taken care of for you. Take a look at what they are offering and be there live in Tampa to witness history.

PrimeSport is the Official Fan Travel Provider for Clemson Alumni Association, Clemson Athletics, and IPTAY.

National Championship Game Packages Info

Thanks for supporting TigerNet by booking with PrimeSport! We had a great experience with them last year at the National Championship and I'm sure you will too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Official National Championship Game Travel/Ticket Packages Now Available!

Jan 7, 2017, 9:12 AM

We have 4 seats available on our CRJ 50 seat charter out of Charleston SC. Leaves Monday at noon and returns after the game. Cost is $1000 a seat. We have 6 seats remaining, let me know if you have anyone who is trying to leave from Charleston- Aaron 843-670-4577

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic