Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF hate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 89
| visibility 1

FGF hate

Nov 19, 2018, 10:20 AM

After I read all the Clemson football sites, I switch over to FGF to read how not to be a fan. Usually, their posters are simply ignorant or mentally imbalanced. This week, they are different. They are dripping with pure hate. Taters this, Pickens U. that, drunk and belligerent fans this and hate all orange that, Kirkstreit kids this and Dabo that. Their hate is well past pure envy. It reminds me of listening to a mainstream media group retelling the benefits and accomplishments of our current president. I don't think this level of pure hatred is good. I only hope cooler heads prevail during and after the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF hate

Nov 19, 2018, 10:27 AM

sorry, but there is not hope for those inbreeds. They will continue to hate during the game and after. That is who they are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 11:11 AM

That and more but, if they try assaulting a Clemson fan after a game at DV the way they surely do at coot U, I'm sure they would feel the same feelings that Custer did at Little Bighorn. A beat down by coot fans on a Clemson fan will not happen in the confines of Death Valley I wouldn't think. As polite and courteous Clemson fans are known for with the visitors that come to DV, I just don't think that would be the case if our fans saw visitors attacking one of our own.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 1:01 PM

All my life (and that's been a long one so far), I was taught to never harm a mentally or physically challenged person. Therefore, all Carolina fans will be safe around me.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF hate ]

They covet what they do not have! They covet what we have. There is a huge empty hole in the middle of their being that nothing they do can fill up except success, and they can't attain it, and it eats them up inside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 11:54 AM

Man, you hit the nail on the head with that. That is almost verbatim what I sent to my coot vendor/acquaintance. I hesitate to say friend because we don't hang out. TU!
I love this bored.....especially when it makes cents. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 12:28 PM

Kudos! Watch out for coot vendors. Always check their math. Since math isn't one of their strong points, you might get cheated. Always keep a watchful eye on them.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:16 PM

You got that right. I do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 9:02 PM

This man gets it!

"Hate us cus u ain't us"***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Heinous cuz they anus***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:48 AM

Is there a difference between the way they hate us on FGF

Nov 19, 2018, 10:32 AM

and the way we hate them on tnet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

yes***

Nov 19, 2018, 11:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: yes***

Nov 19, 2018, 11:13 AM

I say yes!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 11:40 AM

Me too!

Nov 19, 2018, 2:54 PM

Me three

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there a difference between the way they hate us on FGF

Nov 19, 2018, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Is there a difference between the way they hate us on FGF ]

Absolutely. I don't think we hate them at all. I think we just pity them, because no matter how hard they try, they never seem to be able to rise above their status as bottom feeders, and it eats them up inside.

No, I definitely hate them.***

Nov 19, 2018, 2:50 PM

Re: Is there a difference between the way they hate us on FGF

Nov 19, 2018, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Is there a difference between the way they hate us on FGF ]

By all means - while we attack with our main offensive weapon - that of "Wits" - they come unarmed, like bringing a stick to a gunfight. Their comments are becoming violent in nature and lend me to seek to avoid physical confrontation where possible. I'm sure Dabo has provided our boys with similar guidance.

NOW, with that said, NO CU Fan will be attacked without the full and complete assistance of myself and others. Not gonna happen in DV!

Go Tigers !

These are the same people who advocated for targeting

Nov 19, 2018, 10:36 AM

Spiller's hurt ankle in 2009.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting

Nov 19, 2018, 10:49 AM

They are the same people who also celebrate this dirty hit and unsportsmanlike conduct afterwards.

BTW, THIS hit by Swearinger was the hit that inspired the NCAA to come up with the targeting rules we have today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMGtpHoLu2I

Nov 19, 2018, 11:04 AM

lol that hit isn’t targeting

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 19, 2018, 11:08 AM

Leading with helmet and forcible contact with the crown to the face mask of the RB. That's the definition of targeting dude.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 11:13 AM

You must be watching a different video because it’s clearly shoulder to shoulder.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 12:01 PM

No he's watching the same. Sure it's shoulder to shoulder but the top of his helmet also hit his facemask. That would be targeting today.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 12:31 PM

This! Just a suggestion, though. Never argue with an idiot. They will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nov 19, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

lol there isn’t even conclusive evidence the helmets even touched. Ellington’s helmet didn’t show any change in direction from a helmet to helmet hit.At worse it was a slight brush that would never be called targeting.

Amazing how irrational people can be when it comes to their team.

Nov 19, 2018, 12:58 PM

?????

Ummm, you are the irrational one ... and, you are being that way on a Clemson board.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 19, 2018, 8:39 PM

I wonder if his mother knows how stupid her son is? It's bad enough that he is a coot, but for him to acknowledge it publicly, and on a Clemson Board, does bring shame to her and his father.

Of course you would not realize Swearinger is pure trash

Nov 19, 2018, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

even as a fan of that team, how can you say that was a clean hit and/or not taunting your opponent ? Even with Garnet/Black colored glasses you have to agree that taunt/flex at end was pretty pathetic. Living in the past and watching this only motivates Clemson now, congrats Swearinger as you have inspired a new generation to refuse to lose to cooterville again. 2 classes are graduating without tasting defeat to the cooters

Re: Of course you would not realize Swearinger is pure trash

Nov 19, 2018, 1:05 PM

Where did I say it wasn’t taunting? It clearly was.

But I’m not going to pout over someone taunting. The same way you don’t see me pouting about your DB that stood over the duke WR Saturday.

Nov 19, 2018, 1:12 PM [ in reply to Of course you would not realize Swearinger is pure trash ]

Gotta say the hit isn't really an issue with me. It probably would be at least reviewed for targeting today, but I don't think the hit itself is dirty. The taunt afterwards was classless, and if I remember correctly it was only a 3 point game at the time, and the 15 yard flag gave us the ball in SC territory. Unfortunately, we weren't able to take advantage, but that could've potentially been a very costly penalty for his team.

Nov 19, 2018, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Of course you would not realize Swearinger is pure trash ]

So glad I am not that shameful. Hopefully, his parents are ashamed of him, too. That would be a good sign they are not of the coot persuasion.

You are blind

Nov 19, 2018, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

Re: You are blind

Nov 19, 2018, 3:12 PM

You see his entire body turn backward from the hit from the shoulder.

No if you slow the video down you can clearly see him

Nov 19, 2018, 3:24 PM

Re: No if you slow the video down you can clearly see him

Nov 19, 2018, 3:51 PM

Can you explain the physics of how the player goes the direction of his shoulder if the forcible contact was from the helmet?

I would be very interested to hear how this miracle occurred.

Ok either you're just a troll or not very bright

Nov 19, 2018, 3:57 PM

Re: Ok either you're just a troll or not very bright

Nov 19, 2018, 3:59 PM

I’m sorry you don’t understand incidental contact is not targeting. Otherwise targeting would be called nearly every play.

It is called a lot

Nov 19, 2018, 4:01 PM

So Simmons incidental contact IS targeting, but THIS wasn't?***

Nov 19, 2018, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Ok either you're just a troll or not very bright ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok either you're just a troll or not very bright

Nov 19, 2018, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Ok either you're just a troll or not very bright ]

He said he is a coot, so the "or" part of your response has been answered. He is typical! You just can't make this stuff up. They bring it on themselves. He could just go over to fgf, where they wouldn't recognize the difference, though.

Nov 19, 2018, 4:58 PM [ in reply to Re: No if you slow the video down you can clearly see him ]

You're using that picture when there's that much separation from the hit as your defense? LOL!

Nov 19, 2018, 8:48 PM

Don't worry. He won't be on here next week.

Nov 19, 2018, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: No if you slow the video down you can clearly see him ]

Probably because Swearinger lead with tyhe crown of his helmet, made first impact into Ellington's head, and then the rest of his body mass went into Ellington's left pectoral area, spinning him around.

Its really not that hard to understand. Initial contact was hemet to helmet (targeting), secondary impact was torso body mass of Swearinger running into Ellington's flank.

You also need to remember that targeting is also considered any violent hit above the shoulders. Either way, this is targeting.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:16 PM

How is a shoulder to shoulder hit above the shoulders?

Cant explain that one.

Because in most people the head and neck extend

Nov 19, 2018, 9:29 PM

Re: Because in most people the head and neck extend

Nov 19, 2018, 10:12 PM

lol that’s exactly what Swearinger did on this play yet you’re calling it targeting.

I really Hope you’re trolling.

Nov 19, 2018, 10:14 PM

One person has a Pulse of 100%. The other has one of 37%. I'd let you figure out which one signifies a troll, but you're a coot and probably unable to comprehend such a thing.

Nov 20, 2018, 5:57 AM

This is terrible logic.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

They are saying that it doesn't have to be helmet to helmet contact. Just a violet hit from shoulders up with hands, shoulder or helmet....

Nov 19, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

He/she won't get it.

Nov 19, 2018, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

It would be in today's game!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 12:32 PM

Absolutely, and to say otherwise is not smart.

you must not have watched the football contest between the

Nov 19, 2018, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

tigers of Clemson and the devils from Duke.

you can call targeting even when a Helmet Doesnt even touch the ball career and then 2 plays later not get called when the helmet does.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 19, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

Maybe you should look again.

Targets Ellington, throws his body weight forward, and initiates forcible contact by leading with the crown of his head directly into Ellington's helmet:

Impact of forcible contact, leading with the crown of his head, into Ellington's helmet:

Angle #2, leading with the crown of his helmet, aiming straight for Ellington's head:

Swearinger was a classless thug that deserves cuffs instead of pads.

Now shut the h3ll up and go back to whatever prison cell you crawled out of, coot.

Nov 19, 2018, 12:54 PM

Thanks for the laugh today.

Thanks for being the dumbest coot on the board today.***

Nov 19, 2018, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

With video evidence you still are ignorant to the fact

Nov 19, 2018, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

it was targeting. Must be nice to live in lalaland like yourself. Enjoy your oceanfront property in Arizona, you should get a really good price going into the winter months

Re: With video evidence you still are ignorant to the fact

Nov 19, 2018, 1:25 PM

You clearly don’t understand the definition of forcible contact.

That picture he posted can’t even be used to so conclusive evidence of incidental contact.

Nov 19, 2018, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

God you're a moron.

Nov 19, 2018, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

I hate the gamed*cks as much as the next guy but this hit was clean and good hit...What makes it so bad was his taunting right after like a fckn idiot...Ruined a good football play with arrogance.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 19, 2018, 11:17 AM

You miss spelled ignorance!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

See my reply to the resident coot, above.

Not even close to a "clean" hit. Now, back in 2012, there were no targeting rules like we have today. So, technically under the rules at the time, the hit was "legal", but that doesnt mean it was a "clean" hit.

But, this hit totally changed that. This hit was the posterchild for the new targeting rule. Big hits and dangerous blocks had been a problem for a long time, but when Swearinger laid this dirty, and dangerous, hit on Ellington, and then celebrated and taunted Ellington over it, the NCAA became very aware that they needed to change the rules, and quickly. Not only did they see hits like this as a problem for player safety, but they also recognized that the player culture among some teams was to encourage this type of dangerous behavior.

So, the NCAA created the new targeting rule, and they used this exact play to help create the new definition of targeting.

Thats about the only positive contribution the Coots have ever given college football, their thug antics made the NCAA realize steps need to be taken to make sure players dont get killed.

Nov 19, 2018, 12:55 PM

Can you provide a link to the ncaa using this play as evidence of targeting?

Nov 19, 2018, 2:47 PM

Further research shows that it wasnt just Swearinger's hit on Ellington, it was also other hits Swearinger made that season as well.

Oh, also appears that Clowney's illegal hit on the Michigan runningback was also one of the examples the NCAA used to formulate their new rule.

So, congrats, it wasn't a single thug player from USuC that created the new targeting rule, it was the entire thug team that did it. The 2 biggest moments in the last 10 years of coot football were not only dirty, but they inspired the NCAA to change their rules and create some of the harshest penalties in CFB history because of the coot thug antics.

Hey, at least the Coots made NCAA history for something, amirite?

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article18168107.html

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/forget-targeting-rule-fans-need-to-worry-about-games-long-term-health/

Nov 19, 2018, 3:11 PM

Can you highlight where in either article it mentions the hit on Ellington being a targeting foul?

I missed it.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

Why does it matter?
Are you retracting your "there is no forcible contact between helmets" claim?
If the hit wasn't dirty, wasn't h-to-h, and would not be targeting in 2018, as you say, what difference does it make if the hit was the poster child for the new rule?

Your statement is that the new rule wouldn't apply to the hit that inspired it.

Don't try to walk back your indefensible position. Stand your ground and own it. Take your debate beatdown the same way your football team takes theirs--like Chickens.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:26 PM

What are you even arguing? Your post literally doesn’t make any sense or relevant to the flow of the conversation.

The poster claimed that hit led to the new NCAA rules. I’m asking him to prove it.

HTH

Nov 19, 2018, 3:34 PM

NOW you're asking him to prove it.

That should have been your first response.

Instead, you denied that the rule would even have been relevant had it existed then, because there was 'no forcible h-t-h contact'. So are you conceding you were wrong?

I didn't think so. It takes more than video evidence to convince a Chicken.

Nov 19, 2018, 3:38 PM

You’re not making any sense brother. I’m going to guess Swearinger just tackled you and you’re going through concussion protocols.

Nov 19, 2018, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

First, you stated that the hit wouldn't have qualified as targeting, which it clearly did as the frame by frame images I showed you clearly check every box for what constitutes targeting.

You then said "yeah maybe so, but if the targeting rule existed then, this wouldnt have counted". You then stated that it was his "shoulder" when the frame by frame clearly shows him targeting with the crown of his head.

I then reiterated that this was one of THREE tackles made in 2012 which spurned the NCAA to create the targeting rule. Interestingly enough, the 3 hits that the NCAA used as a reference and example to create the targeting rule were all hits made by South Carolina in 2012: Swearinger targeting hit on a UAB ball carrier, Swearinger hit on Ellington, Clowney's hit on the Michigan runningback.

I then posted 2 separate articles in which the article clearly states the NCAA specifically referenced these 3 hits as why they established the targeting rule.

Nov 19, 2018, 5:18 PM

Where in either article did it mention the hit on Ellington?

I looked through them again and still don’t see it mentioned.

And coots have commemorated that event

Nov 19, 2018, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

by creating framed pictures of that hit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: And coots have commemorated that event

Nov 19, 2018, 12:09 PM

Tells you everything you need to know about the University of South Carolina.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

What? You mean "Jungle Boy Swagger" (his Tweeter handle) would play like a low class punk? I don't believe it.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:22 PM [ in reply to These are the same people who advocated for targeting ]

And Watson's knee.

They've moved past envy to coveting.***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:38 AM

They have a reason to hate us.

Nov 19, 2018, 10:40 AM
NotMuchLeft.jpg(74.2 K)

But since they're just chickens they hate us for all the wrong reasons.

(Just like your MSM example.)

Please don't compare Clemson to Trump***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:44 AM

there

Nov 19, 2018, 10:49 AM

Is far to much hate in the world and tnet has its share too!

Orange man bad.***

Nov 19, 2018, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Please don't compare Clemson to Trump*** ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think they hate us now?

Nov 19, 2018, 10:58 AM

We may have to remove our flags to drive through Columbia in 5 more years of chicken smashing

Re: Think they hate us now?

Nov 19, 2018, 11:21 AM

Nah, I wear out a set a year!!!

Better yet

Nov 19, 2018, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Think they hate us now? ]

Wait till the Paw is flying proudly over the State House again half a mile from their campus..

GO TIGERS!!

u5c fans referring to ANY OTHER fan base...

Nov 19, 2018, 10:59 AM

as drunken, belligerent and unintelligent is the epitome of hypocrisy.

Chickens who live in glass coops should NOT throw stones.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: u5c fans referring to ANY OTHER fan base...

Nov 19, 2018, 11:25 AM

but when they do, it sails 10 feet high to our well positioned safety

From what I've seen over there....

Nov 19, 2018, 11:07 AM

...the level headed ones are pretty much resigned to their fate, hope they don't lose by 60 but know it is a distinct possibility.

Yes, Manafold and his gang of pathological mouth-breathers are dripping with hate, delusion and sheer dumbassary.

Just remember if it comes down to a fight, don't sink to

Nov 19, 2018, 3:08 PM

their level. Meaning, stay on top of them whilst you are beating the $h!t out of them!

Coot coworker said something rude this morning

Nov 19, 2018, 4:09 PM

Just handed him the trash can and told him to get back to work.

The nerve of those people.

Replies: 89
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic