Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for tigernet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,127

Question for tigernet

Jun 3, 2015, 8:28 AM

If Jack steps down or is removed, does he fade into retirement or does he pursue another coaching job ? Thoughts...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Continues working, but not as a coach.***

Jun 3, 2015, 8:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

HBM ???

Jun 3, 2015, 8:35 AM

* Heated Bat Monitor

If he would like to keep coaching he'll have lots of options

Jun 3, 2015, 8:34 AM

He's a very good baseball coach that runs a clean program. The hate he receives on this board is really disappointing. Just show that people who can hide behide a screen name can be very classless.

He would

Jun 3, 2015, 8:41 AM

Find a coaching job somewhere if that is what he chooses. He might just choose to retire, but the man is a good coach and someone would snap him up in a heartbeat.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He would

Jun 3, 2015, 8:47 AM

I guess if that is true I wonder about our trend line and why he can't seem to get this turned around then. It is an interesting thing to ponder

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course Jack is a good coach! As of the end of 2014

Jun 3, 2015, 8:54 AM

he was #19 on the list of the winningest coaches in college baseball history.

BUT, Tigernet "experts" say the game has passed him by, they say he forgot how to coach.......

Oh whatever.......no time for a rant

Re: Of course Jack is a good coach! As of the end of 2014

Jun 3, 2015, 8:58 AM

I can assure you Drad is not listening to these "experts" as you call them. But he's listening to others while doing his due diligence

Oh, I know......fans is short for FANATIC***

Jun 3, 2015, 10:09 AM

Jun 3, 2015, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: He would ]

74TIGER
Ring of Honor [26955]
Joined 2 decades ago
TigerPulse: 100%
I guess I kind of wrote a little bit about that in my column. We can't recruit like other schools right now - I had one parent tell me on the flight that his kid (who is from Ga) could go play for UGA and it would cost $5K per year out of pocket, he could go to Scar and pay ZERO out of pocket but he comes to Clemson and he plays here because of Leggett and the family pays 20K out of pocket. That is hard to recruit against.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2015, 9:01 AM

Then how or can we change this problem?

Without a doubt.***

Jun 3, 2015, 9:07 AM [ in reply to He would ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Question for tigernet

Jun 3, 2015, 8:56 AM

he persues a job up north.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2015, 9:13 AM

this is a simple game. you throw the ball. you hit the ball. you catch the ball... you got it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2015, 9:01 AM

He should stay at Clemson as head coach in waiting, because the new coach will lose a game next season and everyone (some) on T-Net will want Jack back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,127
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic