Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Of all the visiting fan bases to visit Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,980

Of all the visiting fan bases to visit Clemson...

Sep 9, 2019, 8:06 AM

...over the years, has there ever been a more classy fan base then Texas A&M?

They are knowledgeable, passionate and for the most part well behaved.

Any other visiting fans come to mind for anyone as classy as A&M fans?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Both Wake Forest fans are usually good sports

Sep 9, 2019, 8:09 AM

There was that one time, but he had a migraine, so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Both Wake Forest fans are usually good sports

Sep 9, 2019, 8:22 AM

I would go to the Clemson house lunch and press conference when I was a student. Red Parker said one year Virginia and Wake Forest sold a combined 10 tickets between the two schools.

I was in Winston-Salem in03 when they crushed us.

Sep 9, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Both Wake Forest fans are usually good sports ]

I went out to the concession area and all the Wake Forest fans would say was sympathetic comments. It was actually funny. I thought “If any fan base had the right to blow off some steam with a beating like this, it’s Wake fans.” They just don’t live and die by their football team.

null

Re: Of all the visiting fan bases to visit Clemson...

Sep 9, 2019, 8:25 AM

You do know you are not seeing the ordinary fan right? Making that long journey and paying the cost you're not going to see that ordinary fan. Ive had great encounters with Wake Forest fans, Boston College fans. They don't bring many but does that make them the best fans?

Remember, they are all visiting to beat us. If the visitor wins you may not like them the same. GT NCS fans were quick to rub it in our noses in the parking lots..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 8:26 AM

You do know you are not seeing the ordinary fan right? Making that long journey and paying the cost you're not going to see that ordinary fan. Ive had great encounters with Wake Forest fans, Boston College fans. They don't bring many but does that make them the best fans?

Remember, they are all visiting to beat us. If the visitor wins you may not like them the same. GT NCS fans were quick to rub it in our noses in the parking lots..

Ummmm, okay, lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Sep 9, 2019, 9:07 AM

the 10 that come from Wake Florist are pretty nice too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 9:13 AM

I thought the Pitt fans were pretty nice and pleasant, particularly given that they ended up winning. I didn't see any gloating or rubbing it in. They were very complimentary and we tried to return that as well.

Sep 9, 2019, 9:23 AM

I thought the Pitt fans were pretty nice and pleasant, particularly given that they ended up winning. I didn't see any gloating or rubbing it in. They were very complimentary and we tried to return that as well.

I would love to visit Pittsburgh for a game. I just wish they had an on campus stadium. Better atmosphere in my opinion.

the Kent State fan was really nice.***

Sep 9, 2019, 9:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

THE Kent State fan was a u5c coot

Sep 9, 2019, 10:52 AM

He was identified when he could not spell K E N T correctly.

Agreed...

Sep 9, 2019, 9:23 AM

No one tops A&M fans. But I give a strong nod to Boston College fans as well. Also enjoyed the Pitt fans I met a couple of years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 9, 2019, 9:40 AM

BC

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2019, 12:18 PM

Wake fans are great both here and when we go there. The last 2 times we played them away, their band played Tiger Rag on the field before the game. I thought that was pretty classy.

yay they smiled and talked with a Texas drawl

Sep 9, 2019, 12:30 PM

How many pats on the back do we need to give them?

Sep 9, 2019, 1:11 PM

Hey, Be on the Lookout for a visitor, last seen wearing a sandwich heavily soaked in oil & vinegar w/ cold cuts in between arrogantly on display-subject has been Green lit, put this evil oversharing, low life down-ASAP

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,980
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic