Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obviously listening to the Aggies players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Obviously listening to the Aggies players

Sep 2, 2019, 11:16 PM

We're the game they circled at the end of last year. I don't doubt Jimbo made it a practice priority all Spring and Summer for them.

Not just loud but CLEMSON LOUD! Go Tigers!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obviously listening to the Aggies players

Sep 3, 2019, 12:01 AM

im not so sure. i never heard any player talk about Clemson ither than in reaponse to a Q about them.

I think Fisher does a GREAT job emphasizing Texas A&M and NOT who their opponents will be. Their focus is that the key to success is competing with themselves to be the best they can be. I really think the team has bought into
that.

Also, we are playing with house money. Our season success lies in beating Bama at home and winning the West. We can lose to Clemson, and probably Georgia or LSU and still win the SEC and make the playoffs.

This Saturday is just a great opp for the team to gauge where it stands and what it needs to work on. We’re going there to win, but we know it means little to our season if we dont (and even if we do). We meed to beat Bama and win the West. Thats life in the SEC.

Message was edited by: tamu2020

Message was edited by: tamu2020

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 12:19 AM

After those years of most everybody laughing about Dabo being a HC and had never been a Coordinator. Now they are saying what Dabo says, and coaching the way that Dabo coaches. Dabo's way has always been, don't worry about what the other team does bc we have to worry about what we do. We compete with Clemson and it's about what we do, if we do our JOB, we have nothing to worry about. And now coaches all over are saying the exact same things.

Maybe it was a good thing that Dabo had never been a coordinator bc, he may have done what coaches had been doing forever, coach to worry about what other team do over what they should be doing!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 12:45 AM

Exactly - allorange... but - can’t blame them for wanting to be like Dabo ... -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sep 3, 2019, 12:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Obviously listening to the Aggies players ]

You might want to watch this video clip.

https://twitter.com/TexAgs/status/1168564845047943169?s=19

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flaps? We don't need no stinkin' flaps, let it roll in hard and fast!

Sep 3, 2019, 3:33 AM

and? i see a guy confident in his team’s ability to win the next game on their schedule. a big game for sure.

your coach disagrees

Sep 3, 2019, 6:34 AM

Jimbo asked about Jared Hocker's comment that, "There will be an upset on Saturday."

Asks, "Who did that?" He didn't know and the media didn't want to say.

Says, "Well, he better play well Saturday...what Jared said doesn't need to be said"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2019, 6:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Obviously listening to the Aggies players ]

SEC ########...

Agreed. Wish this one was a night game.

Sep 3, 2019, 6:49 AM

In general, 3:30 is my preferred start time. But for the reasons you mention, this would be better as a night game. A little cooler and the gives the fans a chance to "find their voices" for the full DV experience.

I still expect it to be loud and intense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic