Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Observations from Willy Brice....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,242

Observations from Willy Brice....

Sep 9, 2018, 12:50 PM

Tagged along to see UGA with my Gamecock wife. Well Coot Lurkers; just go ahead and Assume The Position!!!! You are staring at 5peat from Ky; A&M and Clemson. Missou; Ole Miss; are both doubtful. Same ole Choke Jake; Small D Line; Poor tackling; Zero Playmakers other than Edwards and Deebo; Venture to say Muschamp era will end with him seeing no victories over Ga. Clemson and A&M combined. Same old song at the roach but everyone else is getting better. At least my wife gets it. “I am used to losing; I have been a long time Gamecock” ??????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those youngsters that grew up during the 5 peat are getting

Sep 9, 2018, 12:54 PM

A taste of the true history in Gamecock lore.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Observations from Willy Brice....

Sep 9, 2018, 1:33 PM

By the end of this season it is very likely that SC will be 0-19 in their last 19 games against Clemson (0-5), KY (0-5), A&M (0-5), and UGA (0-4). There is also a good chance they lose to Mizzou and Ole Miss this year. As much as I enjoyed the beat down my Dawgs handed them yesterday, I really believe Clemson will beat them worse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 2:02 PM

Dawg,
Winning 70 games against a “major” opponent is always a great achievement. The chickens ?? are awaiting what one fans mistakenly thinks is their best recruiting class ever!! What happened to all the ones before they declared would change their program? The OBC had a few good years, but even he and Louser Holtz coudn’t sustain anything.

At least UGa. and Clemson have long time traditions, successful HOF coaching legends who didn’t bail when matters turned bad, and multiple championships of one sort or another. The chickens have ZERO by comparison!

Hope to see you in the CFP.

Go Tigers!

Sep 9, 2018, 2:08 PM

Remind her that she won when she married you. And if she says, what does that make you?
You respond with, Lucky.

You're welcome.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As an Alabama fan said at Natty in Tampa

Sep 9, 2018, 2:37 PM

Lady; Be glad you are married to him because your team will never make it here. I got a laugh out of that one. Another one turned around and said “what kind of team has a chicken for a mascot?” And yet all the coots sing the praises of Alabama and rest of SEC and they get zero respect. Such suckers the coots are. BTW. Not a single Bama fan uttered a word of disrespect to me in Tampa. Same way in NOLA last year.

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic