Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OT - .300 is a good batting average ... (Baseball??)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

OT - .300 is a good batting average ... (Baseball??)

Jun 28, 2019, 12:07 PM

Exactly 30% of the last 100 threads on TigerNet, in the title, mention at least one of following in the title -

-SEC
-Finebum
-Georgia
-SC
-Alabama

We all have trolls and fans that whine, but you go on all the websites of any of the above mentioned and you will fine NOTHING that compares. It's like Clemson fans surf the net for anything, I mean anything, that does not say they are the GOAT ... and the posts keep rolling.

Who is in whose head?

Clemson has won 2 of the last 3 national championships ... why so thin skinned?

I am a Georgia fan but also a strong supporter of Clemson (sports & academics) plus I have enjoyed being on TigerNet over the past six + years ... it's just getting embarrassing. In 2020, both Clemson and Alabama should exit the regular season unscathed ... everyone acknowledges that.

What's the deal?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OT - .300 is a good batting average ... (Baseball??)

Jun 28, 2019, 12:11 PM

2019 ...

A baseball's difficult to hit, the trash you listed is not.

Jun 28, 2019, 12:15 PM

Maybe the fans you mention are working on their layup?

Now, feel free to go back to your whining.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never heard me whine ...***

Jun 28, 2019, 12:16 PM

Re: Never heard me whine ...***

Jun 28, 2019, 12:18 PM

It appears you are in dire need of a hobby.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, you're not speaking, but you're whining none the less.***

Jun 28, 2019, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Never heard me whine ...*** ]

You are correct ... but it's out of frustration not about ..

Jun 28, 2019, 12:23 PM

How Clemson is worthless ... or doesn't deserve the NC ... or doesn't have a great team ... or didn't throttle Alabama last year.

All that is fact ... fact to be proud of ... not to have a chip the size of South Carolina.

I don't ~get "them" either, but not embarrassed by "them"...

Jun 28, 2019, 12:34 PM

as they don't define me or you for that matter, that's more akin to group-poop, SEC SEC SEC gibberish.

I do hate stupid people though & they can be that.

Go Tigers! Go Big Red!

Jun 28, 2019, 12:25 PM
2thdrq.jpg(192.3 K)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2019, 2:07 PM

If this young man keeps it up he will be the next Peyton Manning .... Smart, Studies Hard, Physically made to be a QB ... on a great team ... Can't wait to see where his career goes.

Jun 28, 2019, 1:13 PM

It's obvious "Who is in whose head". You must have a very big head to contain 30% of the Tnet posters.

Be careful or you may soon get comparisons to fivehead Bentley.

The scroll feature is a wonderful invention. I would have scrolled right past your post if you had been a little clearer on its content. Once I clicked on and saw what it was about I decided to respond. I've got nothing better to do this afternoon.

says the person whose user name is not Clemson related.

Jun 28, 2019, 2:00 PM

I'm not knocking The Citadel, it's a good school, but this is a message board and everyone is entitled to post about anything they want. If I don't want to read it, I'll look over it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there must be something that you like

Jun 28, 2019, 2:48 PM

About t net for you to hang around for five years only to hear the same things! OR maybe you just like to associate with winners. If so, welcome to the clib

Re: there must be something that you like

Jun 28, 2019, 2:54 PM

Been a supporter of Clemson for a long time. Baseball - Football ... Matter of fact, if I had not gone to The Citadel I would have probably gone to Clemson.

Have known players and know tons of fans. Matter of fact I will attend at least 2 home games this season. Have a niece there now.

Remember the Georgia/Clemson football games through my youth ... they were a great tradition.

One of the most fun things to do, in my college days, was to get a Clemson fan and SC fan talking about football ... then back off and watch.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic