Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK, they finally said it...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,092

OK, they finally said it...

Nov 18, 2015, 1:18 AM

Long said the only real discussion this week was whether Alabama moved ahead of Clemson due to the flat performance vs Syracuse and Alabama's roll over MissSt.
The committee has spoken. It's not enough just to win anymore...you must demolish to impress. I hope the team and coaches got the message loud and clear.
Sorry Wake and USuCk, but you guys just became expendable. Style points matter. May God have mercy on you, because I don't expect us to have any.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, they finally said it...

Nov 18, 2015, 3:32 AM

I've been saying it all year. However, against Cuse, we played flat on defense and couldn't have made it much better. There at the end we has a chance to make our total 40 poibts, but we decided to decline the penalty and get in victory formation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, they finally said it...

Nov 18, 2015, 5:23 AM

Not disagreeing but did the Playoff Selection Committee say that? Because despite non-members speculation aimed at getting the mighty SEC in 1st the Committee still said Clemson is #1. Now I hope we crush the last 2 games anyway just so we take away ammo from these SEC tools

Straight from Long's mouth...

Nov 18, 2015, 11:00 AM

paraphrased-
the only real discussion this week was whether Alabama should move ahead of Clemson based on their respective last games

And then he said

Nov 18, 2015, 11:02 AM

But once we voted it was not an issue!

I think they boys may have listened to the POC last week...

Nov 18, 2015, 6:10 AM

instead of the coaching staff. I don't think they'll repeat that mistake again.

I'd say Dabo, Venables, Elliot, Scott and our other fine coaches have their full attention this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,092
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic