Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning?

Sep 5, 2013, 4:25 PM

Dabo's quote today on Clemson wins meaning something for Clemson, but not so much for the ACC, was really a shot back at ######## and the Cooties: “I mean, you can be a bad team in a really good league and say, hey, but we’re in this league. Well, that’s great, but your team isn’t very good."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone is sick of the SEC narrative in the media.

Sep 5, 2013, 4:34 PM

It's time to shut them up on the field. Clemson is doing their part...who else is going to step up? Miami, you're on the clock.

Bingo!

Sep 5, 2013, 4:55 PM

A Miami win would be HUGE!

Also, I'll be pulling hard for Virginia as well!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the pergolas can just have a respectable game...***

Sep 6, 2013, 9:05 AM

Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning?

Sep 5, 2013, 5:03 PM

Would you be referring to that "bad team in a really good league" that has beaten Dabo 4 years straight?
Hummm?

Sep 5, 2013, 5:24 PM

Bliss your little heart coot!

Sep 5, 2013, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]
cocks.JPG(26.6 K)

Ride those eighteen wheels for your team.

Which one in this pic is you?

How many SEC championships did you win in those 4 years

Sep 5, 2013, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

of dominance over us? Oh, wait... You've NEVER won the SEC.

I'm still waiting on the banner...Willy B is looking bare...***

Sep 5, 2013, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

Alive in 1969 ?

Sep 5, 2013, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

If not, you will never see a football championship at USCheat.

Kentucky has more SEC titles than you do bro

Sep 5, 2013, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

Well, more titles in general even counting your one ACC title from 5,000 years ago. Pathetic.

Re: Kentucky has more SEC titles than you do bro

Sep 5, 2013, 11:38 PM

Now that's funny right there. The truth is the truth no matter who tells it

They have also been in the league 50 years longer.***

Sep 6, 2013, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Kentucky has more SEC titles than you do bro ]

you trying to tell me that y'all will one in the next 50yrs

Sep 6, 2013, 9:26 AM

i don't think so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And nothing to show for it but

Sep 6, 2013, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

FIFTH PLACE RINGS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 5, 2013, 5:05 PM

I don't think Dabo meant that. That would be really stupid to call a team that has beat you 4 years in a row bad and not a very good team.

Go Dawgs! Crush the lamecocks! #pawstopasedena

Coots took advantage of a very down SEC East

Sep 5, 2013, 6:39 PM

And they STILL didn't capitalize enough to win the conference. They squeaked out, what, one division title in that span?

They're not a bad team, but they're not a good team. The rest of their conference looks down on them as being out of place.

Sep 5, 2013, 5:26 PM

How can you put OBS and coot fan in the same sentence with the word smart? ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is not foolish enough to keep getting pulled into

Sep 5, 2013, 5:27 PM

the stupid pissing matches with OBS. He got pulled into that one two years ago and he has learned his lesson( although his response was classic, it still was hollow until he beats them- which is the only way to get OBS to shut up). USuCk is one of the SEC's top 5 teams and everyone knows it. Dabo was clarifying that it is more about your TEAM and not your CONFERENCE

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

you are so right, one of the top 5, NOT THE TOP, not even

Sep 5, 2013, 5:31 PM

close. that's the exact reason they got 5th place rings ! i sure hope it didn't take you long to figure that out.

why would it take long to figure that out?

Sep 5, 2013, 5:39 PM

one spanking in their only SECCG? That is why I sain ONE OF THE

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

i would actually place usuc a firm 6th in the sec right now.

Sep 5, 2013, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Dabo is not foolish enough to keep getting pulled into ]

'bama,lsu,uga,t a&m,uf, and then usuc, right now,anyway. and yes, i know they have beaten ugay 3 straight, heck, they have beaten us 4 straight, but do you really think they are the better team ? not me. 1 saturday they were better, that's it no more, no less. it was an upset, and you know they happen, i am sure.

Re: i would actually place usuc a firm 6th in the sec right now.

Sep 5, 2013, 8:07 PM

so they have beat us 4 years in a row and you say we are a better team? what kind of logic is that?

Each year is different

Sep 5, 2013, 8:13 PM

We'll see after this weekend

Clemson

They're not top 5

Sep 5, 2013, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Dabo is not foolish enough to keep getting pulled into ]

Stick them in the SEC West and they'd be exposed pretty quickly.

Put them in the Atlantic and what?***

Sep 6, 2013, 12:10 PM

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Yes, what dabo means is.......

Sep 5, 2013, 8:29 PM

A team that isn't/ hasn't been good in its own league. So you beat Alabama before, you've beat Florida before, you've beat Uga before, but you just cant get the job done. You are no better than a good team in a bad league because you haven't and probably will never be more than a mediocre team in your own conference. South Carolina will ALWAYs be the whipping post and the Laughing stock of The mighty "overrated" SEC.

SEC East 6-0 vs the ACC last year***

Sep 6, 2013, 12:11 PM

Sure a lot of opinions on teams

Sep 5, 2013, 8:37 PM

that have played only one game

uhhhh yeah

Sep 5, 2013, 10:26 PM

It says a lot that even though your team had all summer to prepare and get conditioned, your star DE couldn't stay on the field for more than five plays. don't give me that crap about him being sick, he was winded. Im pretty sure you cant get in shape in a week. and in case you didn't watch the UGA-Clemson game ill fill you in on a little tip. Gurley and Marshall are in shape, so batten down the hatches.

It was a statement about how conferences don't make teams.***

Sep 5, 2013, 8:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2013, 8:47 PM

Did SGT Tiger say they beat UGA 3 in a row but aren't the better team, heck they beat Clemson 4 in a row but aren't the better team???

Then why play the game there sarge?

With that thinking a UGA fan can say they are better than Clemson even thought Clemson won

I doubt you will find a legit Dawg fan that will say they were a better team than USC last year after that beat down.

I doubt many Clemson fans would agree with you, I surely don't, That illogical 3rd grade elementary schoolhouse logic would allow USC fans to say oh well Clemson has owned this series since it began but USC is the better team. Facts are facts, over the course of history Clemson is the far better team on the field and the results show it, however, along those same lines, USC has been better on the field on game day than UGA 3 years in a row and Clemson 4 years in a row and UF 3 out of 4 and Tenn 4 in a row and Bama the last time they faced them

Silly statement should take that military rank from you and send you to the TMC for that craziness must have bumped your head getting out of your bunk

Most of that should be thrown out each new year

Sep 5, 2013, 8:50 PM

otherwise, SCU isn't as good as Auburn or LSU

Clemson

They have beat neither Clemson or UGA this year coot.***

Sep 5, 2013, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

You tell 'em, coot.***

Sep 6, 2013, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: OBS and Coot fans smart enough to get Dabo's meaning? ]

There's something in these hills.

Clowney will be fine,

Sep 5, 2013, 11:27 PM

and you know that. Any fan with any sense knows that. Obviously, exaggerating about the state of his "conditioning" is the only way some of you can deal with the amount of attention given to your rival's best player.

Are you also Classof09??***

Sep 6, 2013, 9:29 AM

South Carolina's history is not pretty

Sep 6, 2013, 12:02 AM

Their fans know that. Does that make you feel better? The thing is, though, even after Spurrier leaves, South Carolina will field above average teams. If you don't believe that, you are in denial. Recruits don't care about SC's history and the next coach certainly won't either.

Re: South Carolina's history is not pretty

Sep 6, 2013, 9:23 AM

I disagree, as much as I hate to say it Spurrier is South Carolina, when he leaves the little success you have had will leave with him.

Back to the good ol days....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep. you are right. every hc that comes in right after the

Sep 6, 2013, 11:57 AM [ in reply to South Carolina's history is not pretty ]

best hc in your schools history succeeds on a level as good as, if not better, than the "LEGEND" they are replacing.right.

I don't get it because SC is very good.***

Sep 6, 2013, 9:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SC football is not going to suffer

Sep 6, 2013, 11:34 AM

that much when Spurrier leaves. There are many more reasons to think they will stay competitive in the SEC East rather than drop off. They will continue to recruit ,behind almost half of the SEC, but recruits come to SC for much more than Spurrier. They also have the money, resources, and support to find a very good coach. Tell me why I am wrong..

Why will USC go down, for starters you ever been to Cola?

Sep 6, 2013, 11:49 AM

As soon as old scrotum-face heads to the beach (and the NCAA no longer grants USC hall passes for infractions) all of the reasons you were never able to get great recruits before will once again be remembered... sorry but Riverbanks Zoo and the muddy banks of Lake Norman just don't have the same appeal as free rooms at the Whitney and "bank ain't no problem"... enjoy your "afternoon" because the sun is setting on the chicken parade! 2 best things to ever come out of Columbia always have been and always will be I20 and I26.

Re: Why will USC go down, for starters you ever been to Cola?

Sep 6, 2013, 12:12 PM

You really don't do much for stimulating conversation. Bashing Columbia does nothing for your case. Really, it makes you look petty and immature. Columbia isn't that bad of a place, and I certainly haven't heard of it scaring away recruits. Some people like living in a city, some don't.

Lake Norman???***

Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Why will USC go down, for starters you ever been to Cola? ]

Did I say they would

Sep 6, 2013, 12:07 PM

do better than Spurrier? If you believe the next era of SC football is going to consist of .500 teams, you will be in for quite a surprise.

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic