Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuke wore a Kaepernick Jersey before......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Nuke wore a Kaepernick Jersey before......

Dec 3, 2018, 6:27 PM

Houston’s game against Cleveland yesterday. Called Kaepernick his “homie”.

Discuss

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's there to discuss?***

Dec 3, 2018, 6:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

No disrespect intended, but I don’t care

Dec 3, 2018, 6:29 PM

Will always support Nuk, if not his “causes”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No disrespect intended, but I don’t care

Dec 3, 2018, 9:24 PM

Obviously both you and Nuk have some difficulty understanding the difference between right and wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No disrespect intended, but I don’t care

Dec 4, 2018, 2:20 AM

I think that they get it's right to take a knee for the BLM movement. A move that isn't disrespectful to anyone. That is sensationalized by fox "news". I think they know just fine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuke wore a Kaepernick Jersey before......

Dec 3, 2018, 6:29 PM

I'm good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 6:30 PM

He has that right and I'm glad he cares enough to get involved whether or not I agree or disagree with him.

Dec 3, 2018, 10:09 PM

^^^^ This

Dec 4, 2018, 1:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Nuke wore a Kaepernick Jersey before...... ]

Nuke:another legal US citizen, ignorant politically, especially when the topic of concern is (leftist media driven & the lone source info). LEFT-Masters of propaganda, embellishment, irrational justification(what informs your perspective)

Dec 4, 2018, 2:21 AM

That's funny when the right is the one feeding misinformation to their "news" team. Fox doesn't even consider themselves a news agency anymore, they're entertainment.

Dec 3, 2018, 6:34 PM

the long hair should have tipped you off, he is into wearing other dude's jerseys

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIgerBalm: What Jersey are you wearing Tonight?

Dec 3, 2018, 7:03 PM

You long haired Hippee, Daniel HS Loving ALUMINI!

Yeah, that’s just plain dumb...

Dec 3, 2018, 6:35 PM

I guess it’s good thing he claims Daniel HS these days instead of Clemson. Kaeperdink is a disgrace to the NFL and to this country.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't graduate from Clemson, did he?

Dec 3, 2018, 9:03 PM

I hope not, for Clemson's sake.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Yeah, that’s just plain dumb...

Dec 3, 2018, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Yeah, that’s just plain dumb... ]

I agree.

I support Nuk but not Kap

Dec 3, 2018, 6:37 PM

While Kap’s methodology was wrong, I believe his intentions were good. But there’s little that Nuk could do to make me not support him as one of the greatest Clemson Tigers of all time.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: I support Nuk but not Kap

Dec 3, 2018, 8:09 PM

It's simply that Kaepernick's "methodology" was wrong???? What, pray tell, were the "good intentions" you are referring to?

Dec 3, 2018, 6:41 PM

Yeah .... guess that's fine if he really understands what it's really all about although I may disagree with him. What I don't understand in alienating at least half of your fan base over an issue that football players are not going to resolve and up until recently have not expressed an interest in resolving.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 6:42 PM

I will always pull for Nuk and always want him to do great. He's the best receiver in the league and will go down as one of the best all time, 100% greatest Clemson receiver in the league.

I don't know his views on a lot of different topics, but I can assure you he is a great person.

Dec 3, 2018, 6:44 PM

Nuk will get beyond this one day, but it is a pity that someone can come through a system, get a free education, enjoy the adulation of thousands and see that system help him realize wealth beyond his wildest - and he is bitter. This doesnt mean folks should not stand up to the wrongs of this world or confront injustice, but that is not really what we are dealing with here.

Dec 3, 2018, 7:06 PM

His beat is to a different drum. It's his right.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 7:15 PM

Who does Hopkins play for? Haven’t followed pro ball in about 15-20 years. I saw most of this coming a long time ago.

Nuk is all about that attention

Dec 3, 2018, 7:57 PM

Re: Nuk is all about that attention

Dec 3, 2018, 9:34 PM

Let's hope it ain't the other way around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nuke also supports The Flat Earth Society

Dec 3, 2018, 7:57 PM

Nuke has issues, will leave it that

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

Re: Nuke also supports The Flat Earth Society

Dec 3, 2018, 9:19 PM

I thought that was Sammy Watkins or someone else, not Nuk.

Dec 3, 2018, 8:49 PM

I don't like it. Why? For many reasons, but the strongest is that there is no racial injustice and don't be duked into believing there is. The opportunities available to everyone, regardless of color or wealth, is astounding, even at the high school level. You are what you are because you choose that. Live with it or make better decisions.

Dec 3, 2018, 8:56 PM

Right. The problem is culture. It's not cool to try in school - it's too white. The lack of an education cannot be fixed later, period.

If Nuk starts running his mouth on BLM, etc. I have no problem with Clemson disowning him like he apparently has done to Clemson. I only wish him well because he catches DW4's throws.

Dec 3, 2018, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuke wore a Kaepernick Jersey before...... ]

I agree. There as a whole is not an issue with institutional racism. I retired from law enforcement. The system is not racist. There are racists in the system, but the system is not racist.

I don't really care what a Daniel High School alum does.***

Dec 3, 2018, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 3, 2018, 10:21 PM

4th & 16.

Dec 3, 2018, 11:32 PM

4th and 16 got this current ball rolling . One of the greatest plays in our storied history .
I don't care if he wears a tutu so long as he carries on doing well and succeeding at a high level .

Go Nuk !

DB23

Love to be in a country where we can speak our minds.

Dec 4, 2018, 2:24 AM

Nuk is an awesome player and I love pulling for Clemson guys to keep doing well after they graduate.
Go Nuk!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic