Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the end Nadler's point became valid.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

In the end Nadler's point became valid.

Apr 23, 2019, 4:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the end Nadler's point became valid.

Apr 23, 2019, 7:53 PM

I truly do not understand how Trump supporters only see No Collusion from a 400 page report.

Ignoring the incompetence and gross dishonesty of the man. 400 pages of it. If it were a Democrat

you guys would be marching on the White House with pitch forks and torches.

Ahhh, the beauty of tribalism and the Intellectual Heroin that is Fox News. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2019, 8:54 PM

Turn off your TV

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now you don't trust Mueller?

Apr 23, 2019, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: In the end Nadler's point became valid. ]

Boy, you're blown about by every wind. No new data has surfaced except Mueller didn't find evidence of collusion. After nearly three years of all your favorite people saying collusion Mueller said it didn't happen.

Perhaps you'd like to chit on our constitution and declare Trump guilty until proven innocent. Say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now you don't trust Mueller?

Apr 24, 2019, 8:15 AM

Mueller established collusion. He didn't establish criminal conspiracy to interfere in the election.

This is what happens when you guys get your news from sources like Fox and Breitbart.

He presented all the 'evidence, he could find.

Apr 24, 2019, 1:58 PM

His goal was to find evidence yet he insisted what he discovered after ~2yrs wasn't sufficient to be worthy of a trial. That's the prosecutors' jobs. They aren't the judge or jury they can only find and present evidence.

If there's evidence you believe to convict Trump of a crime then stop saying it and bring it forward for discussion and debate. You're not wanting to talk details because they confound your thesis. Just like CNN, MSNBC, Schiff and Nadler.

What evidence?

Apr 24, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Now you don't trust Mueller? ]

Boy, you're blown about by every wind. No new data has surfaced except Mueller didn't find evidence of collusion. After nearly three years of all your favorite people saying collusion Mueller said it didn't happen.

Perhaps you'd like to chit on our constitution and declare Trump guilty until proven innocent. Say.

Of course I trust Mueller. I'll say it again, I'm confused as to how you can only draw 2 conclusions, those most favorable to Trump (1 erroneous) from a 400 page report.

Mueller clearly said he could not exonerate Trump from obstruction so he referred it to Congress, not the Attorney General. He listed 10 examples.

Trump's hand picked AG and Dept. AG concluded that no charges would be brought.

Mueller did not say collusion didn't happen, quite the contrary. He said a criminal conspiracy could not be proven.

Honestly, read the report and still tell me you continue to support this horribly flawed man as your President. You 401K notwithstanding :).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 2:09 PM

We've spent two years confusing the definition of collusion. You and I are colluding right now. All of a sudden the left wants to return to the denotations of collusion after spending two years using their own twisted connotation. You guys need leg day at the gym. That goal post on this investigation is going to get heavy if you keep shifting it after Trump crosses it.

The left keeps pounding on 10 examples of obstruction but none here, absolutely not one will discuss those ten examples as individual incidents. That's not how a trial goes and it's no way to participate in debate.

You list the 10 incidents, actions by Trump or examples of Trump obstructing justice then you and I can discuss them like friends.

In my lifetime we have never had a POTUS who wasn't horribly flawed. It's probably because we elect humans to government. Jesus doesn't get involved in politics and He's working on setting up a kingdom in which you and I won't have to have conflict of opinion because our opinions will coincide because they coincide with his. It's called the reflexive property.

Until then we're going to continue to elect one of us horribly flawed humans to the office of POTUS. You just want one who covers it up better than Trump but I'm just glad we have one who is concerned about the working class and growing our economy.

Apr 25, 2019, 6:58 AM [ in reply to Re: In the end Nadler's point became valid. ]

1988 is void of morals. His tribalism comes first. Kind of a fraud. By the way he will give a prayer for you. Seems like he needs one for himself. Odd dude.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic