Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It was on the news this morning that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

It was on the news this morning that

Jun 26, 2020, 8:33 AM

a biracial young girl was at a stop light when 4 white guys sprayed a flammable liquid in her face and set her on fire and calling her the N word. I so hope they are caught and charged with attempted murder, and that all 4 are found guilty of the charge and given the maximum sentence. I also want to say that anybody knowing who they are, if they don't turn them in, they are IMO, as guilty as the 4 committing such a heinous crime to another human being. Low life scum as those 4 should never be allowed to walk among a free society every again bc, their action were heinous enough to be incarcerated for the remainder of their loser lives. To do such a thing to another human, or even an animal, they can't be trusted to be free ever again, seriously!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..

Jun 26, 2020, 8:39 AM

the hatred has gotten way out of hand..and I grieve for this young girl.

Making it worse is the fact that we have national leaders on both sides keeping the fires burning for personal, political & ideological reasons.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep..

Jun 26, 2020, 2:21 PM

the hatred has gotten way out of hand..and I grieve for this young girl.

Making it worse is the fact that we have national leaders on both sides keeping the fires burning for personal, political & ideological reasons.

Duh, wrong, again, Bill. TheRump is only on his side.

In other important news:
This time, top deputies had repeatedly argued Trump was kidding when he told supporters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday: "When you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people, you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, 'Slow the testing down, please.'"
And, that idiot, TheRump, said: "I don't joke."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and this is why it was a bad idea to allow these protests to

Jun 26, 2020, 8:57 AM

grow and go on for as long as they did and have. They should not have allowed for the rioters to pull down statues. They should have removed them legislatively (common sense.) Now they have the extreme wing on the other side stirred up and ready to retaliate. Its ironic that a fight for justice and racial equality has flipped into a race war. It was encouraged by our politicians in democratic cities and now we'll have to endure the next wave of this. Common sense has to prevail at some point i hope. Hopefully those men will be found and dealt with and hopefully these "protests" will be stopped. The more this stuff gets promoted the more you'll see this in-fighting.

Now that's some amazing logic

Jun 26, 2020, 9:25 AM

It is now BLM fault for any extreme Right wing response.

"See, we wouldn't be spraying you guys in the face and lighting you on fire if you had just gone through the proper legislative channels for removing statues."

Re: Now that's some amazing logic

Jun 26, 2020, 9:41 AM

Yep. The same logic could justify the riots. If the police hadn't been killing unarmed black men... if the president hadn't excused the violence in Virginia... It is stupid either way.

However, I do believe that the absence of leadership in the White House has given both sides room for violence. There has been no attempt to put out the flames or unite.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:00 AM

Talk about lack of leadership in the White House. Yes, we had it for 8 years under Osama and Dementia Joe. Now Dementia Joe is trying to sell us some more of his total BS.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:25 AM

We will have to agree to disagree agreeably.

I am looking for a president who doesn't ridicule handicapped people, denigrate war heroes because they were captured, call people names, denigrate our diplomats while on foreign soil, hire and fire people and then shred them in the media, etc, etc. That is a minimum requirement that heretofore didn't even have to be articulated, but here we are; I have seen or heard Trump do each of those things. Once we get over the hump and have a president or candidates who meet that bare minimum, I will start concerning myself with ideology, because right now, it feels to me like we are off the rails. I am not particularly fond of Biden, but I do think he meets that minimum, as do many Republicans that I would prefer over him. But again, here we are.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Now that's some amazing logic ]

Stop blaming Obama, That is so stupid, Trump has been in the White House almost four years, He is the biggest idiot in the world. He is the one that is causing the division with his stupid tweets and and are either calling someone dumb or praising himself for something that he made up. He failed on the pandemic response, he's massively failed on the farmers, he has no plan. There needs to be a real Republican in the White House.

Jun 26, 2020, 12:21 PM

Obama started the race war.

Jun 26, 2020, 1:44 PM

I've seen a lot of illogical and unproductive things written on Tigernet in the last couple months, but this NC_Tiger_ guy takes the cake. Hopefully he's just another coot trying to stir up hate here on the forums.

Yea, a REAL 8-BALL, eh...?***

Jun 29, 2020, 8:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Now that's some amazing logic ]

Trump never excused that mess at UVA.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:13 AM

Perhaps "excuse" was the wrong word; I'll concede that. He made the case that there were fine people on both sides. I don't think he was vocal enough in condemning the violence. I don't think he led.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:31 AM

Well he's condemning violence now while the left cheerleads it from the sideline. If anything Trump has ever said upset you then you must be really upset at Democrats actively encouraging violent protects because they think it will help them in November. Talk about evil.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:25 AM

Democrats are not encouraging violent protests. That is just an ideating statement. You must be getting your news from some right wing news source. Try reading from Reuters or something neutral biased.

Jun 26, 2020, 12:24 PM

You are flat out wrong and must have your head buried in sand. Gov Cooper here tweeted and said on newscasts that "People are more important than property. Black Lives do Matter." This was as rioters were destroying downtown Raleigh.

Of course those words promote more riots and looting.

Jun 26, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Now that's some amazing logic ]

Reuters? Ha! Ha!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Now that's some amazing logic ]

Its kinda like how when right wingers do something wrong its Trumps fault and when left wingers do something wrong its Trumps fault. Its never the fault of the perpetrators, the left wing race baiters, the media or anyone other than Trump. No matter what.

i'm just stating basic logic, whether you want to agree with

Jun 29, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Now that's some amazing logic ]

it from a philosophical standpoint thats a separate discussion. But when you have one group running roughshod over another in a barbaric manner with no end in sight then you will inevitably awaken the extremes on the opposite side of the spectrum. And there you'll have your class warfare that your SJW crowd is trying to incite.

The way you utilze common sense in these matters is you make your protest, state your claims, and have your elected leaders fulfill their duties and promises and possible vote on it. That's why the laws were written in the first place. To avoid anarchy by a loud minority of extremists. And de funding the law and order only encourages more lawlessness. You can't possibly ascribe to removing our law enforcement and expecting peace, love and harmony can you? Thats not common sense unless you have a motive for something else.

you just ventured onto the slippery slope***

Jun 29, 2020, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Now that's some amazing logic ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was on the news this morning that***

Jun 26, 2020, 9:42 AM

Re: It was on the news this morning that

Jun 26, 2020, 9:43 AM

Is this another hoax or not?

Jun 26, 2020, 9:50 AM

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/biracial-woman-set-fire-during-suspected-hate-crime-wisconsin-police-say/ICCYJZXJ4FAEFJXRSYIMI4ERIQ/

We have a saying in combat - the first report is always wrong. It will be interesting to see what further details emerge...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 12:26 PM

This is exactly what the democrats want.

This sounds absolutely believable

Jun 26, 2020, 9:59 AM

Not made up at all. Fortunately, the mother coerced her to call the authorities as most burn victims choose to just sit at home and not seek medical attention

Re: This sounds absolutely believable

Jun 26, 2020, 10:23 AM

By the sounds of it she wasn't burned too badly since it says she was able to put it out herself and drive home. Some people would be in shock over such a situation as well.

Jun 26, 2020, 10:17 AM

I suppose in this period of time we have to identify all victims and culprits by the color
of there skins. It's important to the narrative.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 10:19 AM

You honestly think the race of the victim isn't important to a story in which the victim is set on fire and called a racial slur?

100% agree if true.***

Jun 26, 2020, 10:22 AM

Jun 26, 2020, 10:36 AM

You can't even accurately recap what supposedly happened without putting your left wing kook spin on it. An 18 year old woman isn't a "young girl". Having said that, if its true then the perpetrators should go to prison for a long time. The "if it's true" part seems pretty unlikely at this point however. Its obvious you want this kind of thing to be true so badly that you suspend all objective thought to eagerly accept it as such. If crimes against the innocent really bothered you then you would have been posting stories of all the people killed and injured by violent anarchists over the last few weeks. The fact you didn't means you are a race baiting fraud.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:04 AM

Not really sure why the young girl comment bothered you so much, but we hear people that age referred to as young boys or young girls all the time.

I'm going to assume by the rest of your post that if someone posted about the news of a soldier being killed in combat that you'd be attacking that person for not posting about other people that had been killed recently?

I suppose when people were posting about buildings being damaged during the protests that you were attacking people for not posting about buildings that get vandalized or catch on fire during non-protest times?

Jun 26, 2020, 1:25 PM

I have no problem being downvoted, but at least reply with your own opinion while doing so.

You can't downvote until you quit being a freeloader on

Jun 26, 2020, 1:35 PM

this site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jun 26, 2020, 11:18 AM

That is terrible, and like you, I hope the pieces of dung get a maximum sentence when caught.

But...something just strikes me as a bit fishy with this story. I have a feeling the whole truth isn't out there.

Young punks like this just exasberate tensions, andv actually motivated or not, the crime is horrific.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

She's innocent. I can only imagine what she is going

Jun 26, 2020, 11:22 AM

through. An eye for an eye the way I see it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2020, 11:50 AM

I looked up the intersection and there's a camera now. Shouldn't take police long to locate the footage.

Yes, 300 Block of State Street has a camera right there.

Jun 26, 2020, 2:13 PM

They should already have the film and be reviewing it.

null

Jun 26, 2020, 11:59 AM

I saw this on the news also and my first thought was t if they are caught they should be doused with something flammable and set on fire themselves. Ignorance, Cowardice, and Stupidity exist in all races but this is jut plain evil.

Zero coverage on CNN as of 12:30 pm Friday

Jun 26, 2020, 12:30 PM

Hmm.

Jun 29, 2020, 4:36 PM

was it true or a hoax?

I've seen no update, which is frustrating because there is a

Jun 29, 2020, 4:45 PM

camera right at that intersection. If there are people out there LIGHTING PEOPLE ON FIRE, then perhaps they could release some images of them? Or suspects names if they have them?

null

Re: I've seen no update, which is frustrating because there is a

Jun 29, 2020, 4:50 PM

madison is a pretty liberal town, seems hinky

Jun 29, 2020, 5:36 PM

I’m skeptical of this story. First, she said she was going to her brother’s then after she said she went home. The mother said she went to her brother’s (just odd). Then she says it was 4 dudes, two in flowery shirts (cue the boogaloo police), then she has burns on the right side of her face. If someone attacks me while driving I think I’d turn away from them not completely around. I live in a town 100 times smaller and there is never just one car at an intersection (witnesses?)

This smells.

Jun 29, 2020, 5:42 PM

that kills her story, too much rayon in a boogaloo shirt to safely handle lighter fluid

Bump. I can find no updates in the past week except that

Jul 8, 2020, 9:28 AM

the family thanked the public for the outpouring of support. This is crazy. There's a $10k reward for any information and there's a camera at that intersection. These people allegedly lit a person on fire. You would think there would be SOME update out of the police department regarding the investigation?

null

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic